Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results (63071 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by preach93: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
President Jonathan pictured with members of the National Peace Committee for 2015 Elections watching the election collation results as they were being announced at the National Collation center in Abuja today.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/04/photos-president-jonathan-gen.html

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by terry026(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
see face... all straight faces no one is laughing... MAY GOD ALLOW BUHARI TO DELIVER AS WE BELIEVE #GMB

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by klem93(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can someone tell me what that man is telling GEJ... my tot is that "O boy we don lose patapata"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Wandungu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by vandops10(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
This abdulsalam sef hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by miqos03: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
oooooops

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by deskossy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Men jona is a good man,but he just a fail politician....i love abdusalami.this is how a stateman should be like,mediating. .unlike obasanjo

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by gen2briz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why is jona not wearing his hat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by braindamage(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Last time I checked, the clergyman was not a card caring member of any political party. He, the sultan and some statesmen have always sued for peace. Please modify your write up OP, could be misleading. #Congratulation GMB #Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by eleojo23: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
I respect both Abdusalami and GEJ. Both are mature men.

GEJ had a lot of good intentions for Nigeria. He believed in laying strong foundations and making sure that right processes were followed to achieve lasting results but Nigerians were not that patient. They felt he was too slow.

Buhari should not let himself be overwhelmed by pressure to perform. Everything should be done as it ought to even if it will take time. Quick fixes will do us no good.

It is better to wait and get lasting results than to get results quickly only to fall back to step one after a short time.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Mubby4luv(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by kimond101: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless Gej
GEJ's humility is admirable. His simplicity has defused tension and potential post-election violence in Nigeria.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by CR77(f): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless Nigeria for the Free and fair elections

God Bless GEJ

God Bless National Peace Committee

I speak peace to my fellow PDP members.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by SuperSuave(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
There was even reverend there. SAI BABA!!!!. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by salvatore007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
His goodluck has xpired....

In other news..

Sai Buhari

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by neejay1986(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by NewsEmpireNG(f): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
No doubt Jonathan is a very good man but he isnt a firm leader.... To be able to lead a nation like Nigeria even half way to the promise land takes a whooping lot that we found wanting in Jonathan...

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Revolva(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one all of them seated watching the election ontv peacefully while some idiot dey here dey vex for dem selves

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Jwonder(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
[b] I THANK THE NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE WHO WORKED
HARD AND GAVE OUT POWER THEY WERE GIVEN BY
SUPREME PROVIDENCE.

I THANK PRESIDENT
JONATHAN WHO GOT POWER AND DID NOT KNOW
HOW TO USE IT.

I THANK PRESIDENT-ELECT BUHARI
WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER, AT 73-
YEARS, STRENGHTENED ALL THAT AGE IS NO BARRIER
TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING. FROM TODAY, I ADDRESSED
HIM AS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND NO MORE BRUTAL
DICTATOR AS NIGERIANS HAVE REMOVED THAT
DICTATOR TAG FROM HIM.

I THANK THE YORUBAS FOR GANNGING UP WITH THE NORTHERNERS TO
KILLED THE POOR MINORITY WHO SUPPORTED THEM
FOR YEARS.

I THANK THE EVIL GENIUES TINUBU WHO
UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF POWER AND
REMAINED RUTHLESS FOR ANY PERSON WHOSTOOD
BY HIS WAY.

I THANK THE NORTHERNERS WHO ONLY
VOTE THEMSELVES AND GANGED UP WITH YORUBAS
AGAINST THE MINORITY.

I THANK NDI-IGBO WHO
STOOD BY THEIR BROTHER GOODLUCK EBELE
AZIKIWE JONATHAN TILL THE END. I APPRECIATE
JONATHAN WHO NEVER LISTENED TO HIS SENIOR
ADVISERS TO REMOVE JEGA WHEN THE HAND
WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.

I AS WELL THANK
JONATHAN WHO SURROUNDED HIS SECURITY WITH
NORTHERNERS, THINKING THAT HE WAS PLACATING
THEM. LET ALL SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT THE
PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND CHOSEN [/b]

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by umarc19: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes oooo grin

Jega is annoucing
Apc are wining
pdp are loosing
otueke is waitin
patience she is packing
obasanjo is dancing
Tinubu is laughing
Buhari is celebrating
Asari tokumbo is silent
pple are waitin
I'm typing.... grin

All hail our President Elect.
General Muhammadu Buharigcfr

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by opetopl: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Tuntheycr7: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
A big congratulation to our new General Muhammad Akorede Okechukwu Oluwadojutiwon Buhari

Only God know wetin PEJ is up to presently

Anyway is none of my business.

Sai Baba sai Buhari...

And GEJ would be full of regrets now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by Nmeri17: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wonder what next now for GEJ

will he become a farmer in Otueke now since he was so in love with agriculture will he contest as a minister and drag his name further in the mud??

I think he's too young to be called an elder statesman sha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by pecothecash: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHILE WE AWAIT JEGA, LET'S PONDER ON
THESE:
"I will deliver 1million votes for Jonathan" -
Mimiko
*Fact: The Ondo state Governor couldn't
deliver 300,000 votes. APC won in
Ondo.
----------------
"Jonathan will win Lagos" -Jimi Agbaje.
*Fact: He couldn't even win his ward. APC won
in Lagos
----------------
"Jonathan must win at all cost" - Sule Lamido.
*Fact: He couldn't even win Jigawa for GEJ.
APC defeated PDP convincingly.
----------------
"APC is a disgrace, I have 6million followers
for GEJ" - Gani Adams.
*Fact: He lost his ward woefully to APC.
----------------
"APC is filled with liars and will lose in Nigeria"
- Babangida Aliyu.
*Fact: The Niger State Governor lost his
senatorial bid to David Umar of APC.
-----------------
Moral lesson: Whenever God declares a new
beginning, no man 'of whatever
calibre or persuasion' can stop it.
Power belongs to God.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by sukkot: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok gej time to port to otueke. take mama peace with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by damola1: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wandungu:
Best President we ever had. Lets see what Buhari will do for us. Power to the North again smh...

When did the North stop being a Part of Nigeria. You better start accepting CHANGE!...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by LordCenturion(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dangote nah GEJ paddy nau, I don't know Wat he wants from buhari again, hypocrisy... Am very sure that this man vote for GEJ.... Useless millionaire

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures) / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.