Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies (17579 Views)

Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHERE ARE THE PASTORS AND PROPHETS who made their own false human-made prophecies concerning these 2015 elections?

They should be ashamed of themselves now for the false claim that their prophecies are from the Lord, God of Host.

"Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the FOOLISH PROPHETS, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing" Eze 13:3

O Israel (Nigeria), "thy prophets are foxes in the deserts;" "saying Peace and there was no peace;" Eze 13:4, 10

They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and THEY have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Eze 13:6

God's wrath is upon any prophet who makes false prophecies but claims that they are from the Lord. Read Eze 13:1-23

Without fear of intimidation and criticisms, let us list out the Nigerian prophets, evangelists, teachers, pastors, and general overseers of some churches that made 2015 election prophecies but failed woefully.

The false Nigerian prophets, WHERE ARE THEY

Modified:
Please my brother/sister, I will beseech you sir/ma NOT to defend these attention-seeking men so that you will not partake in God's wrath upon their lives and ministries.

There is a dichotomy between PROPHECY AND PREDICTION.

PROPHECY is simply put as God's statement of future events and must be divinely inspired, that is, its revealation must be through the Holy Spirit.

It must be spoken exactly, without adding to nor subtracting from it, as the Holy Spirit leads.
If you are not sure of the source, the intending speaker must keep shut.

It is better to remain silent and sin not against God, that is, if you are unsure of the source of a revelation and than to speak it out and attract God's wrathful anger.

GOD'S PROPHECIES MUST MUST and MUST COME TO PASS.
All the prophecies concerning Jesus' birth, teachings, death, resurrection and ascension which are revealed in the Old Testament have all come to pass in New Testament.
It must be 100% fulfilled, not a partly fulfilment.

PREDICTION MAY/MAY NOT OCCUR but God's words can never be said like, "May be or probably, it will occur" God forbid this!

The Holy Bible is very clear on this issue of prophecies.

Apart from God's condemnation of false prophets in Ezekiel 13, something very vital or crucial is written in Deutoronomy Chapter 18 verse 22.
I quote from NKJV:

"When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; YOU SHALL NOT BE AFRAID OF HIM"

The above verse 22 is a response to verse 21 of the chapter. I quote verse 21 from KJV.

"And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?"

I hope that you will not continue to defend these men whom our Lord God did not send to speak but they went ahead to speak their OWN MINDS under the pretence of the Holy Spirit concerning the 2015 elections.

Praised be to God, the Father; God, the Son (Jesus Christ) and God, the Holy Spirit.

Good morning!
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oya paste their names

I guess Oyedepo tops

Modified.

98% of naija pastors are fake. It's very glaring. You wonder do they communicate with same God cos am kinda surprised their acclaim God told them different things. Nigerians be wise.

5 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Optional2(f): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol church go empty dis easter season

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Brb
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Codyt(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Father mbaka!!!!!!

*Modified.
Sincere apologies NL for my comment earlier. Overly excitement dey cause katakata. Very sorry.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Ba2ic: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Indian maharaja 2.Wizard and witch

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Codyt:
That bastard father mbaka!!!!!!

This is a very rude reply. Please, modify your comment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
One of them is a Ghanian pastor, Apostle B.B. Frederick
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
One of them is Pastor Joshua Iginla, an Abuja-based prophet, who is also the General Overseer of Champion Royal Assembly

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by bobcharly(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
When i was busy
chasing,chyking,pursuing and following
Zara Buhari from pillar to post to be my
girlfriend, people think say i don mad
finish....but now, our(me and zara)story
don change for good...she is now the
first daughter of this nation....and that
makes me....the 'first boyfriend' of
naija..
#babanowthatyouarehere....bless this
union o..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by brize(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Codyt:
Mbaka, bastard?? Because he said jonathan wont win abi? WELL MY TEACHER ONCE TOLD ME that the TRUTH is likely to be BITTER

6 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
TB Joshua has has been vindicated as the only true prophet in Naija. Come, where are those followers of apostle suleiman

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Primate Elijah Ayodele Babatunde
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by shortgun(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
IdiAmin1:
TB Joshua has has been vindicated as the only true prophet in Naija. Come, where are those followers of apostle suleiman
Don't dismiss Apostle Suleiman's prophecy in a hurry cos the way PDP is conceding defeat and congratulating Buhari is a thing to worry about.

5 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleiman

2 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Bishop4bella(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Codyt:

Why are you invoking the curse of God yourself.

The op that created the thread in his wisest did not mention any pastor' name and you there called a man of God false name.

You have to go for penance

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
IdiAmin1:

T.B. Joshua did not predict nor prophesy winner of this election.

Modified:
Apologies, T.B. Joshua is one of them that prophesied that APC will lose.

Check the link below and scroll down:

http://www.newsoftheworld.com.ng/2014/04/prophet-t-b-joshuas-prophetic-bombshell-on-2015-division-among-candidates-will-cause-apc-to-lose-apc-will-challenge-the-election-outcome/

4 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
T.B. Joshua did not predict nor prophesy winner of this election.

Modified:
Apologies, T.B. Joshua is one of them that prophesied that APC will lose.

Check the link below and scroll down:

http://www.newsoftheworld.com.ng/2014/04/prophet-t-b-joshuas-prophetic-bombshell-on-2015-division-among-candidates-will-cause-apc-to-lose-apc-will-challenge-the-election-outcome/

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by gegeski: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
For no reason shld anyone make jest of any man of God. D one who create dis thread didn't mention any pastors name even wen he/she kws dem. Nd here u guys ar mentioning nd insultin men of God. U beta ask God for mercy nw nd disregard dis thread. Its xposing u to curse nd wrath frm God.

3 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by suwailad(f): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
fake juju "apostle" suleiman

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 4:30am On Apr 01, 2015
gegeski:
For no reason shld anyone make jest of any man of God. D one who create dis trend didn't mention any pastors name even wen he/she kws dem. Nd here u guys ar mentioning nd insultin men of God. U beta ask God for mercy nw nd disregard dis trend. Its xposing u to curse nd wroth frm God.

Is that how curse and wrath of God just fly and come glue to someone like that?

These men mentioned above/still unmentioned for now are NOT men of my God who created the heaven and the earth and who is ever able to fulfil whatever He (God) says through His own.

My Bible says these men are not men of God but men of seeking attention and men of attributing the deserved praises of God unto themselves.

Do you know that false claim from the self-called men of God, saying that Holy Spirit says this or that is a SERIOUS accusation or lie against the Holy God of Heaven?

My Bible says, Yeah!, these men are already under serious wrath and curses of God even before the INEC declaration?

Pick up your Bible and study Ezekiel 13.

My God is a God of 100% Fulfiller of His words spoken via His own but not 85% or 99%.

These men spoke under the pretence of the Holy Spirit to seek the attention of the people and they surely knew before that they were subjected to their own spirit of divination.

We do not need to curse them for:

(1) they are already accursed and condemned by God's words of wrath for false prophets.
(2) for we are told in the Bible not to curse anyone.

However according to the book of Titus, they deserve to be exposed publicly by their names and subjected to be public ridicule for saying what God did not tell them to inform the Nigerian.

BY THEIR FRUITS, WE WILL CONTINUE TO KNOW THEM

There are so many of them in Nigeria.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Codyt:

May God have mercy on your poor soul!

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2015
On contrary to many false prophets, popular Osun-born prophet, Prophet Hephzibah (aka Baba Peculiar) categorically said that God has replaced Jonathan with someone else.

SOURCE: http://naijagists.com/nigeriall-get-a-new-president-in-2015-if-jonathan-contests-many-politicians-will-be-killed-prophet-hephzibah/
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Enugu Prophet Anthony Nwoko is of them that made a failed prophecy. He said that Jonathan nor Buhari will win the election.

SOURCE: http://naijagists.com/god-showed-me-jonathan-buhari-ll-not-win-2015-presidential-election-enugu-prophet-anthony-nwoko/

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerian Prophet, Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo is one of them that made failed election prophecy. He said that Jonathan will surely win but likely to die

SOURCE:
http://naijagists.com/nigerian-prophet-predicts-jonathans-death-after-winning-election-emma-nwazuo-reveals-2015-prophecies/

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2015
On contrary to many of the false prophets, Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo, former president of Students Union UNILAG, Quondan Professor of Biblical Exegesis at Kingdom Bible College and Seminary, a Publisher/Editor, specifically prophesied that God has already taken away the power from Jonathan and given it to Buhari and this has been perfected in the Spirit realm a long ago.

He further said categorically that election day is just mere formality that Jonathan already knows through a dream from God that he will lose this election and that Buhari already knows that he will surely win this election through the dream from God.

He made the above and many more revelations on the New Year Day, 2015

VIEW HIS PROFILE HERE: http://moshoodfayemiwo..com/

READ THE FULL PROPHECIES HERE:
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/010415.html
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by abitex577(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Please let us all have the understanding that their prophecies maybe very true and correct, nevertheless men have stood in the gap to pray over the elections so that every such impending upheaval could be avert and God harken to their voices and had mercy on this great nation.

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by MisterLongman(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
He made so many predictions instead of prophecy concerning the elections and that includes Gej's victory

2 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by ukpaku: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Guru maharaji,that man need change for life.

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by chacoonder(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
ukpaku:
Guru maharaji,that man need change for life.
Guru maharaji ,d psycho,is a card carrying pdp member just like d FG's arms merchant,Oritsejafor & d man overseeing the key to the gate of hell, Oyedepo.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by chacoonder(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
MisterLongman:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
He made so many predictions instead of prophecy concerning the elections and that includes Gej's victory
Yes, you' re right. Or can we call it Permutations?...lols
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
bobcharly:
When i was busy
chasing,chyking,pursuing and following
Zara Buhari from pillar to post to be my
girlfriend, people think say i don mad
finish....but now, our(me and zara)story
don change for good...she is now the
first daughter of this nation....and that
makes me....the 'first boyfriend' of
naija..
#babanowthatyouarehere....bless this
union o..

Hahaha...GOLD-DIGGER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders / CONASSLA Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers 7 Days To Reveal Their Running Costs / APC Full Of Toronto Certificate Holders – Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.