Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity (6567 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by nwaanambra1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I JUST SAW THIS PICTURE OF GEJ AND I WAS MOVE TO PITY FOR THE POOR GUY.

THE MAN IS A NICE GUY AND DOESN'T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THAT SAME 'MR. NICE GUY' IS WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE DEMISE OF HIS GOVERNMENT.

THE VULTURES TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS INEXPERIENCE AND HIS NICENESS AND SURROUNDED HIM IN THE PRETEXT OF BEING HIS FRIENDS - THEY ALIENATED HIM FROM THE MASSES THAT VOTED HIM INTO POWER AND SYSTEMATICALLY STRANGLED HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH THE MASSES.

THEY MADE HIM AMASS ENEMIES FOR HIMSELF EVEN THOU HE IS NOT A MAN OF WAR. THEY MADE HIM LOSE TOUCH WITH THE PEOPLE THAT MATTERS MOST TO HIM.

NOW THAT THEY HAVE FINISH HIM, THEY WILL NOW ABANDON HIM AND PERCH AROUND THE NEW BRIDE - GMB. I PRAY HE DOESN'T FALL FOR THEM!

MY GROUSE AGAINST YOU WAS AGAINST YOUR GOVERNMENT AND NOT AGAINST YOUR PERSON.

MAY YOU NEVER MAKE THIS KIND OF MISTAKE AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. FORGET WHAT WE SAY ABOUT YOUR WIFE, MAMA PEACE - SHE IS STILL THE BEST WOMAN ANY MAN CAN HAVE AROUND HIM AS WIFE WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN - PLS LOVE AND RESPECT HER MORE.

TAKE HEART AND REMAIN BLESSED. GOODBYE GEJ.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by nwaanambra1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by nwaanambra1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
IN THIS PICTURE, THERE IS A LOT OF GLOAT IN ABUBAKAR'S EYES. HE SEEMS TO BE ENJOYING GEJ'S DOWNFALL.

SAD sad sad

I WISH THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO FOR THE POOR GUY. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Boss13: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abulsalam is the chairman of the national peace committee. He was doing his job, advising the president to accept the result in order to avoid bloodshed.

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by atakamus: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are pitying the wrong person. I de pity Mama Piss. The woman that has been removed as first lady. The first Lady thing the shark her well well. I really pity the woman.

12 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
dude this is democracy. You win sometimes you lose sometime. Gej understands how democracy works. Nigerians have spoken and their voice have been heard. Power truly belong to the people.

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
You will pity him if you see this cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Fairgodwin(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have just one request for the new president. Just my ONE POINT AGENDA: Sack! oh no sorry; FIRE! oh no sorry; Bomb! oh please sorry. BOMBFIRESACK Diezane Alison-Madueke (I nor spell the name well) for me, please. That's all.
Thank you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Beesluv: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
atakamus:
You are pitying the wrong person. I de pity Mama Piss. The woman that has been removed as first lady. The first Lady thing the shark her well well. I really pity the woman.

In fact, the woman wanted a portfolio so bad. She wanted an office, a budget and security apparatus.

What a useless woman and worst first lady we have ever had.

12 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by nwaanambra1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I have just one request for the new president. Just my ONE POINT AGENDA: Sack! oh no sorry; FIRE! oh no sorry; Bomb! oh please sorry. BOMBFIRESACK Diezane Alison-Madueke (I nor spell the name well) for me, please. That's all.
Thank you.

JESSSUUUUUSSSS! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

GUY ABEG TAKE AM EASY! BEFORE YOU BURST A NERVE! grin grin grin

CHAI! LAF WAN TEAR MY BELLE! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Fairgodwin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

JESSSUUUUUSSSS! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

GUY ABEG TAKE AM EASY! BEFORE YOU BURST A NERVE! grin grin grin

CHAI! LAF WAN TEAR MY BELLE! grin grin

You don't understand; that woman's matter haff tayad me tay tay..

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by nwaanambra1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fairgodwin:

You don't understand; that woman's matter haff tayad me tay tay..

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SHE IS ALREADY ON HER WAY TO SWITZERLAND. SHE IS A VERY SMART WOMAN. cheesy
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2015
I still respect the Man, Congrat. To Buhari I hope he transform the Nation.
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by DawizSmith: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Boss13:
Abulsalam is the chairman of the national peace committee. He was doing his job, advising the president to accept the result in order to avoid bloodshed.
Boss13:
Wah? grin BloodShed or disgrace

grin grin grin
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Emteebee(m): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2015
The problem with Gej is that he is easily manipulated by those closest to him. He looks like someone who say yes to everything even if it's against his will.

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Emteebee:
The problem with Gej is that he is easily manipulated by those closest to him. He looks like someone who say yes to everything even if it's against his will.

DAMN RIGHT! JUST OBSERVE THE GLOAT IN GEN ABUBAKAR'S EYES...SO MANIPULATIVE!! angry angry grin
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by johnmartus(m): 4:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Lacomus:
I still respect the Man, Congrat. To Buhari I hope he transform the Nation.
stop try to understand the public we are preaching change you they talk transform
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 01, 2015
My respect goes to GEJ,who puts Nigerians above his interest..

The worst hit is Mama Peace,she was power drunk,serves her right..

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2015
atakamus:
That woman was a terror. Even Turai no carry first lady for head like her. She will soon learn one of life's BIGGEST lessions come May 29. Life oh life! She must have wept SORE when she heard the news of her hussy's defeat! Life oh life! Nothing is permanent in life except CHANGE!
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Thank you.
Thank you! That woman and Ngozi ruined this country. Diezani is another synonym for the verb steal. I caught him diezaning money from my purse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by kettykin: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Thank you.
She will still be replaced by a niger deltan nominated by Amechi
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by focus7: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:
I JUST SAW THIS PICTURE OF GEJ AND I WAS MOVE TO PITY FOR THE POOR GUY.

THE MAN IS A NICE GUY AND DOESN'T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THAT SAME 'MR. NICE GUY' IS WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE DEMISE OF HIS GOVERNMENT.

THE VULTURES TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS INEXPERIENCE AND HIS NICENESS AND SURROUNDED HIM IN THE PRETEXT OF BEING HIS FRIENDS - THEY ALIENATED HIM FROM THE MASSES THAT VOTED HIM INTO POWER AND SYSTEMATICALLY STRANGLED HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH THE MASSES.

THEY MADE HIM AMASS ENEMIES FOR HIMSELF EVEN THOU HE IS NOT A MAN OF WAR. THEY MADE HIM LOSE TOUCH WITH THE PEOPLE THAT MATTERS MOST TO HIM.

NOW THAT THEY HAVE FINISH HIM, THEY WILL NOW ABANDON HIM AND PERCH AROUND THE NEW BRIDE - GMB. I PRAY HE DOESN'T FALL FOR THEM!

MY GROUSE AGAINST YOU WAS AGAINST YOUR GOVERNMENT AND NOT AGAINST YOUR PERSON.

MAY YOU NEVER MAKE THIS KIND OF MISTAKE AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. FORGET WHAT WE SAY ABOUT YOUR WIFE, MAMA PEACE - SHE IS STILL THE BEST WOMAN ANY MAN CAN HAVE AROUND HIM AS WIFE WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN - PLS LOVE AND RESPECT HER MORE.

TAKE HEART AND REMAIN BLESSED. GOODBYE GEJ.
this is a wonderful piece.
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

In fact, the woman wanted a portfolio so bad. She wanted an office, a budget and security apparatus.

Not just worst but the WORSTEST first lady EVER in the history of this nation. Even late Maryam Babangida who elevated the first lady status to an enviable one during her Rural Woman for Better Life programs didn't behave like this woman. She has been humbled! Good for her. She will eat the humble pie by force.
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SHE IS ALREADY ON HER WAY TO SWITZERLAND. SHE IS A VERY SMART WOMAN. cheesy
Let her go anywhere in the world, she will be repatriated to Nigeria to answer for her crimes. Interpol dey and if she's avoiding being tried here, ICC is an option. Yeye woman!
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Waspy(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

ferhyntorlah:
Let her go anywhere in the world, she will be repatriated to Nigeria to answer for her crimes. Interpol dey and if she's avoiding being tried here, ICC is an option. Yeye woman!
ferhyntorlah:
Not just worst but the WORSTEST first lady EVER in the history of this nation. Even late Maryam Babangida who elevated the first lady status to an enviable one during her Rural Woman for Better Life programs didn't behave like this woman. She has been humbled! Good for her. She will eat the humble pie by force.
Yomieluv:
My respect goes to GEJ,who puts Nigerians above his interest..
The worst hit is Mama Peace,she was power drunk,serves her right..
atakamus:
Na that woman finish Jonathan....... She's a selfish egocentric histrionic narcissist. Behind every successful man......you know what they say

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Too bad his wife caused his downfall. He should divorce her immediately! angry

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Ralphlauren(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

I agree.

She's 70 percent responsible for his political downfall.

Who can forget the chibok girls saga and her infamous video?

She was so power drunk and obviously wore the pants in aso rock.
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by iamrealdeji(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2015
You're right bro,President Jonathan is a very peaceful and nice man,he doesn't want conflict,he'll always be remembered for his contribution in making the country a better place,thank you GEJ,your gentlemanliness is an inspiration for we the coming generation,you are a good husband to your wife,I never heard any scandal or extramarital affair,a good father to your children,Nigerians will never forget you sir,you're now an elder stateman and one of our fathers,thank you once again for your contribution and for your peaceful statements,the numerous propaganda were rudiments of politics,and it makes the president elect a better and stronger person

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by ignis: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

You are very right... His wife is empty, proud and arrogant.
But divorce won't make any difference now.
Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
That woman was a terror. Even Turai no carry first lady for head like her. She will soon learn one of life's BIGGEST lessions come May 29. Life oh life! She must have wept SORE when she heard the news of her hussy's defeat! Life oh life! Nothing is permanent in life except CHANGE!

In what way did she terrorize you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulatory Message On Supreme Court Victory To Mr. Udom Emmanuel / $25bn CBN Overdraft: SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Spending Details Of Overdrafts / Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.