Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,990 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? (4626 Views)

Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast / 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 2:25am On Apr 01, 2015
lemme open this thread with mine

about 7 years ago a friend of mine called me at about 10am I can remember vividly telling me he's in a boxed corner and that I should send him card and he'll pay me back as soon as he gets out from the place he is to refund me.. been a caring friend and also unsuspecting with the lines of his that If I don't have it or the chance to go get it i shouldn't bother, I went bought a #200 card for him and sent

immediately the message just got delivered that was wen I realized that I've been April-fooled and that there's no way my money is coming back to me any longer

on calling him to ask If he has gotten it, my fears were confirmed when he said april fool and I just wished Why empty hen network never delayed that message a little bit..
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 2:26am On Apr 01, 2015
the floor is open to u nairalanders

which prank have u fallen for in the past and which ones have u played and someone fell for urs

share yours now
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 2:40am On Apr 01, 2015
seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, Ben13 , dani1luv move this please to fp let's get more comments n laugh away our tension
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Glowstone(m): 2:53am On Apr 01, 2015
that president Good luck Jonathan won the election ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by missterious(f): 3:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Boyfie told me he has a child with someone else. I swallowed it, hook, line & sinker. cry As in, he even gave details about how the girl stays in SA with his sister & his mum goes often to visit them. Chai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Vimlady, tremie, rhema9898, lagmostkuit, Wendysmart, therealbabe, BAWSElady, munalight, nancyifeatu, princessstella, StormAngel, waistaa, 1bkaye, Ilac, Estellar, DamiEsan, KrystalRuby, Walexsammy, Jollyjoy, safarigirl, Enoquin, larhami, missdre, Deeninetyseven, chibarbie, Kusibe77, snowhyt, vonn, Naijasinglegirl , handmaid, JojoBlue, Ohibenemma, adegwurulez, toykathy , Royver, candy, Sleekyshuga, HillarieP, Ghostlady, Savigne, Houseofglam7, harjibolar10, MhizEnkay, Vanellope, follyshade, kawinzy, mzhorlah, OMA4U, Dygeasy, thinezy, missstella, sweettease, fragilegal, Queening, LBlessing, Flakeey, hephzibahbeulah, Bhummieluv, stunningjudy, adewealth027, EllaGold35, Jesusbaby93 HelenBee, standd, Jeanfortune, Smilingangel45, labaski, Wininiel, giftforlife, lertee, LadyCaty, cdamsel, princesssusan, Kassia, Essyydiamond, mimelord, nma24, debosola, abel14, Ilovenigeria, codedbaby, missuniverse, tosluv12, Temitopez, AudreyTimms,
D9ty7, VivyGift, omoshelwa, SexySapphire, ToriEmManson, AmberQueen, DoroCute, Tannie, Evestar200, missrock, MzPreshie, pretydiva, 360prince, dytbabe, sebak, Agybabe, onstelly, smileysmiles, meelorlah, MissShakira, redgem, rebeccaluis, ijbeauty, Yettocome, Teespice, gloryaaa, PrettySpicey, Aipete2, crislyn, bodashee, Tmeey, Xsenga, mencade5, SammyHoe, ESIXLOVE, Jennimma, JeffreyJamez, TiffanyJ, dre11, PrinceAdepoju, daveP, tmx21, tommynico, charijee, Cheriepet , lovelyronke20, Oluwatola5, miztola, lanicky, Lorlaahlozz, Missmossy, Georgesmartt, mariyaizah, Flakkydagirl , chade, Queenxstar, titilayo1993, DEllaluv, stefikal, Jumizie13, ruthobaz, kidaberry, BabieGhagha, MzRaeRae, Danpersie31, lekinz ( m), BukkyDan, HerMajEsty, Fonydear, TemitopeDaniel, Ormorlehwah, Ruthia, LarrySun, Nimen, bluespice, FoxyVista, merit12, Winnie1950, zika1, priscasmart, Nuges11, Tonia500, Sexitee03, chistar01, DonCrust, princesa, texanomaly, ritababe, repogirl, kayemjay, HumbledbYGrace, simplifier, Tinynita, Therock5555, Hollyb, Cathalina, Perfecter4real, MissFibre, FoxyFlow, Rubyspice , MsSpaqs, flow1759 , Eniqurl, DNA1
come in and drop yours

1 Like

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
cheenway don't go away without dropping urs
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by SexySapphire(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
kingphilip:

come in and drop yours
The greatest April prank ever was when I was born, ma mum was in labor and nobody except ma dad believed her. Even when she had been delivered of the baby in the hospital, nobody still believed until little me was taken home. So on this note, I wish myself a fabulous birthday. May I continue to be FULL of God's grace, mercy, joy, peace, favour, love, uplift, health, long life, wealth and everything nice and good.

5 Likes

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by sonnel: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Mine was like 10 or 11yrs ago,i went to have my haircut midway into it,a call came in n it happened 2b my fiancee schooling at Uniben den.When I picked up the call,i said,"hello sweetheart,i ve really miss u and she said,she knew it that was y she left Benin very early 2 Lagos dat I should come and pick her up now at Edosa park mile 2.

Omo see sweat full my face because I had a road side chick dat slept over n was still sleeping when i went out.I asked d barber to untie d apron he tied around my neck with my hair half cut,i took a bike home 2 dis-charge dat Olosho n 2 my utmost Surprize,she was stll lyin there sleeping naked. I hurriedly woke her up and asked her to leave immediately and she asked me what the problem was,I told her nothing that she should just go maybe later we will discuss. After begging her 4 like 20mins,she went to d bathroom n spent close to 30mins taking her bath,that was the longest wasted tyme of my life.

My fiancee was busy calling my lines and she sent me a text msg dat since I dnt want 2 drive down she would pick a bike and come over. My God,I almost fainted,praying for the ground open n swallow me up. Finally d Olosho left.

I picked up my car keys,drove from liverpool heading close to Berger yard and I decided to tell her I was almost there,d moment she heard d sound of horn/ noise from vehicle.she said,April FOOL. I almost lost control,I had 2 turn at mile 2 on getting home,I met that Olosho at my gate, telling me she forgot her phone,well I invited her in and we spent quality tyme together.

As for my fiancee I form vex for 2weeks come see as every body dey call my fone dey beg. What an experience.

6 Likes

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Estellar: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2015
kingphilip:

come in and drop yours
I haven't fallen for any April fool prank
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Walexsammy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
kingphilip:

come in and drop yours
hmmmmmm
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by snowhyt(f): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
mine was in 2013.. my best frnd's neighbour called me and told me dat my frnd just had an accident and dat she might die cus her head was really affected.. at first i didnt want 2 bliv him but i did cus d guy sounded so serious over d phone and he was dis "born again" guy whom i blived wldnt pull such a prank... i almost ran mad dat day, i couldnt think properly cus my frnd is more than a sister to me.... i tried calling d neighbour so he could tell me d hospital she was taken 2 bt d guy didnt pick my calls, i tried calling some of my frnds who live in dsame area with my frnd bt they all refused 2 pick my call, i thought of goin 2 her house but i was so scared of going out dat moment 4 reasons i don't knw of.... i cried throughout dat day.
the nxt morning, i heard a knock on my door; i went 4 d door with my swollen eyes and with d little strength in me cus i didnt eat anything d previous day. when i opened d door, i was shocked by d shout of "April Fool!" coming 4rm my best frnd, her neighbour and some of my frnds... mehn i was so pissed, i asked them not 2 ever tlk 2 me again..they kept me in d dark 4 a whole day... i didnt tlk 2 my bestie until d next day after much begging and pleading
well, thank God it wasnt true sha

1 Like

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Mine was yesterday wen a frnd of mine told me he wil be sending 1500 airtime as a new mnth gift. Chai,see as i dy happy when he send d card come.lo and behold i load d cast nd i read the most annoying text message. The pin u are loading does not exist plz check nd try again. Minute later d guy just cal me wit he base vioce, na em e shout APRIL FOOL! See as i vex i even tink say my phone speaker don blow.lol d most painful tin is dat i don brag gv my friends say i dy espect 1500 airtime, oya c laff wen dy laff me wen dy c say d card na fake. Anyway i just smile nd bullshit them all.
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by boluwatiwant(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
SexySapphire:

The greatest April prank ever was when I was born, ma mum was in labor and nobody except ma dad believed her. Even when she had been delivered of the baby in the hospital, nobody still believed until little me was taken home. So on this note, I wish myself a fabulous birthday. May I continue to be FULL of God's grace, mercy, joy, peace, favour, love, uplift, health, long life, wealth and everything nice and good.
happy birthday in arrears
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Juliesexy(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
missterious:
Boyfie told me he has a child with someone else. I swallowed it, hook, line & sinker. cry As in, he even gave details about how the girl stays in SA with his sister & his mum goes often to visit them. Chai.
Choi! That's brutal. Wickedness! What was your reaction? cheesy

But wait oh... what if it's true after all? grin
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by missterious(f): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Juliesexy:
Choi! That's brutal. Wickedness! What was your reaction? cheesy

But wait oh... what if it's true after all? grin

I was already thinking of how to break up jejely. Lol.

If it's true, I'll kill him. He knows why. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 5:12am On Apr 03, 2015
SexySapphire:

Amen dear
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 5:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Estellar:
I haven't fallen for any April fool prank
which one have u played someone
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2015
snowhyt:
mine was in 2013.. my best frnd's neighbour called me and told me dat my frnd just had an accident and dat she might die cus her head was really affected.. at first i didnt want 2 bliv him but i did cus d guy sounded so serious over d phone and he was dis "born again" guy whom i blived wldnt pull such a prank... i almost ran mad dat day, i couldnt think properly cus my frnd is more than a sister to me.... i tried calling d neighbour so he could tell me d hospital she was taken 2 bt d guy didnt pick my calls, i tried calling some of my frnds who live in dsame area with my frnd bt they all refused 2 pick my call, i thought of goin 2 her house but i was so scared of going out dat moment 4 reasons i don't knw of.... i cried throughout dat day.
the nxt morning, i heard a knock on my door; i went 4 d door with my swollen eyes and with d little strength in me cus i didnt eat anything d previous day. when i opened d door, i was shocked by d shout of "April Fool!" coming 4rm my best frnd, her neighbour and some of my frnds... mehn i was so pissed, i asked them not 2 ever tlk 2 me again..they kept me in d dark 4 a whole day... i didnt tlk 2 my bestie until d next day after much begging and pleading
well, thank God it wasnt true sha
they really played prank with somebody's health?? that was bad of them sha

what If just what If it becomes true because of what they said will anybody want to believe them again??
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 5:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Mine was yesterday wen a frnd of mine told me he wil be sending 1500 airtime as a new mnth gift. Chai,see as i dy happy when he send d card come.lo and behold i load d cast nd i read the most annoying text message. The pin u are loading does not exist plz check nd try again. Minute later d guy just cal me wit he base vioce, na em e shout APRIL FOOL! See as i vex i even tink say my phone speaker don blow.lol d most painful tin is dat i don brag gv my friends say i dy espect 1500 airtime, oya c laff wen dy laff me wen dy c say d card na fake. Anyway i just smile nd bullshit them all.
well what r friends for If not to laugh at situations like that

If u were in their shoes you'll do same
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by snowhyt(f): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2015
kingphilip:
they really played prank with somebody's health?? that was bad of them sha

what If just what If it becomes true because of what they said will anybody want to believe them again??
dat's d negative aspect of such a prank... its fun when its been played bt when it bcum's smtin serious nobody wld want 2 bliv it anymore
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Juliesexy(f): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2015
missterious:

Lmao. That guy is a case on it's own. So of all things, that was what he could prank you with? Joe is mean. He's very funny.

Maybe before you find out, it would have been too late. tongue grin
But no; I don't think he can be that mean. You know him better anyways, what do you think? Do you think he's capable of doing such thing?
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2015
kingphilip:
well what r friends for If not to laugh at situations like that

If u were in their shoes you'll do same
na true sha bt i must say it was so embarrasing.
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by Estellar: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
kingphilip:
which one have u played someone
Never done dat either. Good a.m honey
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by JoeCutie(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2015
missterious:
Chai! That your boyfie sha. He be winch? cheesy

Maybe he was telling you the truth in a joking manner oh. tongue grin
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by JoeCutie(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
missterious:

For your mind. You think say na to carry big everything... undecided undecided undecided
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by StormAngel(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Wel av not falen 4 the prank bfor. Buh ma room mate used me to play on a boy friend in ma lodge grin

i was still asleep when i felt wet hands touching me.

Woke up to see ma friend cj sweating with a confused look...
Stormangel are you alright? Wats wrong? What happend? Talk to me? You sent 4 me...ur roomate said u wer in pains...

he then noticed i ws just waking up lolz. Den he placed his hands on his head and asked me what d date was, nd i said 1st. grin grin grin

you know the rest. Hehehheheeh

1 Like

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by therealbabe(f): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol, funny ones here. I cant really remember anyone now
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by MhizEnkay(f): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
I was told one of my besties was dead. The guy telling me was not on good terms with her and he was like 'the only reason I'm sad is because I didnt get to reconcile with her before she died'.. I didnt believe him, ofcourse. I went online and searched her out. She wasnt there.. The last time she was seen corresponded with what he told me. I called all her numbers, they were all unreachable. I was scared like hell. My sister comforted me through out the night. I couldnt believe it. It was like 'Gone too soon' to me. Then the guy said April Fool.. Ah wan mad!

1 Like

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by kingphilip(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2015
MhizEnkay:
I was told one of my besties was dead. The guy telling me was not on good terms with her and he was like 'the only reason I'm sad is because I didnt get to reconcile with her before she died'.. I didnt believe him, ofcourse. I went online and searched her out. She wasnt there.. The last time she was seen corresponded with what he told me. I called all her numbers, they were all unreachable. I was scared like hell. My sister comforted me through out the night. I couldnt believe it. It was like 'Gone too soon' to me. Then the guy said April Fool.. Ah wan mad!
hahaha that was funny but I think this prank of a thing should just b limited to something not as important as someone's health or life
Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by tomhank(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mine was when I invited my gf over... Its been ages we last had sex... When we got to my place she told me she was sooooooo Hot... Couldn't even find one cd in my apartment .. I quickly rushed to the nearest chemist... Bought the stuff ran back to my apartment... Only for her to say ..." Bae am on my monthly p.. April fool" I no fit vex I swear

1 Like

Re: APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? by MhizEnkay(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
kingphilip:
hahaha that was funny but I think this prank of a thing should just b limited to something not as important as someone's health or life
I agree wit you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Your Name In Japanese Language / Rokiatu And Baxilexi / God Please Hear My Cry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.