Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections (31170 Views)

INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election / Whereabouts Of The Woman Who Cried After Declaring President Buhari Winner / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by JoeCutie(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhweshyJ:
Is that why you CHANGEd your profile picture? cheesy

You look cute, gentle and innocent. But I know you are not innocent, even though you might be gentle. But you are definitely cute. I like your shirt. Dash me nau? wink grin
I was hungry, before haven read this, I'm okay now. Hunger don vamush. cheesy

See ehn... I'm gentle and very innocent oh. I don't know anything. I'm just a learner. And I'll even stop learning sef, after all I'm not going to use whatever I'd learn.

Talking about the shirt... Na person sef dash me. Person like you. You should be thinking of what to buy for me this Easter. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by PhweshyJ(f): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
I was hungry, before haven read this, I'm okay now. Hunger don vamush. cheesy

See ehn... I'm gentle and very innocent oh. I don't know anything. I'm just a learner. And I'll even stop learning sef, after all I'm not going to use whatever I'd learn.

Talking about the shirt... Na person sef dash me. Person like you. You should be thinking of what to buy for me this Easter. grin
You're lying jawe. You don't want to dash me. Oya who gave you the shirt... Missterious? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by JoeCutie(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2015
PhweshyJ:
You're lying jawe. You don't want to dash me. Oya who gave you the shirt... Missterious? wink
Shhhhhhhh! Put your voice down. She doesn't even know who gave me the shirt. If she does... lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by shellybee: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by flamingREED(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Let me go and look up the names of all those who brought damnation upon us.

That illusive Nobody needs to be caught with a wind-trap and made to denounce all that rubbish he posted on frontpage.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by flamingREED(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Rawani:
He was called an Illiterate
He was called a Bigot
He was called a Terrorist
He was called a Sick old fool
He was called a Serial loser

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS
General Buhari! All our efforts have sent the evil, corrupt, incompetent, spineless, pusillanimous, irresolute, lousy and irretrievably clueless Goodluck Jonathan back to the creeks.

To my compatriots on NL, well done. We did IT!
To Father Mbaka, you have been vindicated!
To TANoids, we told you SO!
To the ‘protection’ seeker, I hope you find your true purpose and develop some principles; a man who does not stand for anything will fall for anything,
like you just did.

NIJERIYA SAI BUHARI! SHUGABAN KASA MUN GAISHE KA!

Just negodu!
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by SensualMan1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
We no longer hear Sai Baba! cheesy

My good people of Benin Republic.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by nku5: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin grin Cooking gas might soon be N10k. Sai baba zombies go hear weehn
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by nku5: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rawani:
He was called a Bigot

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS
General Buhari! All our efforts have sent the evil, corrupt, incompetent, spineless, pusillanimous, irresolute, lousy and irretrievably clueless Goodluck Jonathan back to the creeks.

To the ‘protection’ seeker, I hope you find your true purpose and develop some principles; a man who does not stand for anything will fall for anything,
like you just did.

Chai grin
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by uduokirika1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rawani:
He was called a Bigot

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS

like you just did.

Chai
See your life now
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Lovelive: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
flamingREED:
Let me go and look up the names of all those who brought damnation upon us.

That illusive Nobody needs to be caught with a wind-trap and made to denounce all that rubbish he posted on frontpage.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Iykoto86(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rawani:
He was called a Bigot

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS

like you just did.

wow,after all ,he is all the things you mentioned here.this is 2021,let's enjoy the disaster till 2023.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by FarahAideed: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
shejane:
I've alwalys kw this "change" will come...

The beginning of a new era

A new era of suffering cheesy..you should have been specific oooo cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by SensualMan1(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
firstolalekan:
History has been made smiley
I was here.
.HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
..HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
...HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
...HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
....HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.....HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
......HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.......HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
..........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
...........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
..............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
...............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
................HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.................HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
................HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
...............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
..............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
............HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
...........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
..........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
........HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.......HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
......HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
.....HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
....HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
...HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT
..HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT.
Congratulations chief cheesy grin

History has indeed been made.

Sai Barber!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by SensualMan1(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2021
My good people of Benin Republic grin

How much is gas? cheesy

How much is petrol? cheesy

How much is kerosene? grin

How much is rice, beans, yam, garri, Indomie? cheesy

My Dear people of Benin Republic, we rejoiced, danced, called the wiser dot people names, now only the small dot people are millionaires in Nigeria.

Sai Barber!
FEBUHARI
March4BUHARI
PMB/OSIBOBO
GODWIN
New SHERIFF
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by cazchi: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2021
scribble:
Nigerians what have ye done shocked

They had no clue!
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Darkcloud11(m): 2:12am On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin 2015 is here again make una still vote another ancestor @dem mama. And his apc cronies like helnus should come and see
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by SensualMan1(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2022
SensualMan1:
My good people of Benin Republic grin

How much is gas? cheesy

How much is petrol? cheesy

How much is kerosene? grin

How much is rice, beans, yam, garri, Indomie? cheesy

My Dear people of Benin Republic, we rejoiced, danced, called the wiser dot people names, now only the small dot people are millionaires in Nigeria.

Sai Barber!
FEBUHARI
March4BUHARI
PMB/OSIBOBO
GODWIN
New SHERIFF
Are the Urchins still alive? cheesy
It seems only Igbos are prospering in the Nigerian battered economy.

Well for those who have ears, your sins of 2015 and 2019 has been forgiven.
Yorubas have suffered enough, we are one Nigeria.
A time to redeem your country is here.
A time to redeem your dignity as a man/woman.
A time to vote for a capable hand is here once again.

Peter Olanrenwaju Obi is here to redeem your country and your dignity as a Nigerian.
Please get your PVC(Peter's victory card) and vote out incompetency.
A New Nigeria is feasible.

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by SensualMan1(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Darkcloud11:
grin grin grin grin grin 2015 is here again make una still vote another ancestor @dem mama. And his apc cronies like helnus should come and see
They have suffered enough.
They will be wise this time. They are reluctant to join the moving train now, but with time they will all hop in.
Obi is that moving train.
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Idamond: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
MaleoPearls:
My favourite number is 15434921.

Now we can sleep with our two eyes and breathe the fresh air Jonathan promised us.

ADIEU MAMA PISS
hope you're still sleeping with ur two eyes closed?
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Idamond: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rawani:
He was called a Bigot

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS

like you just did.

hope you're now earning big under baba admin?
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Idamond: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
VoteOutPDPJona:
GMB, CONGRATULOBIA!

GMB, you have a lot of corrective work to do as the chief servant of this great nation. A lot of things have gone amiss and I suggest you cut down on your celebration time and get down to serious business of governance. Don't even wait till May 29 hand over date. I suggest you start today by observing every move by the outgoing PDP government to cover up their corrupt tract. If you drown yourself in celebration and allow the outgoing PDP to set booby traps for you before they step down, you may end up facing more pressure than what GEJ experienced.

We Nigerians will not accept excuses, I repeat, WE NIGERIANS WILL NOT ACCEPT EXCUSES FROM YOU IF YOU FAIL TO DELIVER THE MUCH EXPECTED DEMOCRACY DIVIDENDS.!!

IF YOU DISAPPOINT US IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS, WE SHALL DISAPPOINT YOU AT THE POLLS IN 2019.!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE AND ABOVE ALL, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PROGRESSIVE NIGERIANS FOR PULLING OFF THIS STUNT!!!!
story
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by KanwuliaBaby: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Laughter turned to TEARS!!! cheesy

BUHARI -FAILURE!!!
APC - FAILURE!!!
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Idamond: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
cococandy:
In all things thank God.
Who knows who may have died if buhari didn't win? More corps members? Well... Thank God.

And most importantly this is the final chance to put to test all buhari's ideals.
Let's see how much better he will do.

Will he complete the eradication of boko haram that is almost finished or let it fester?

I don't even want to talk about his laughable stabilization of world oil prices or the dollar-naira equivalency aspirations.

hope he's still that best man?
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by KanwuliaBaby: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rawani:
He was called a Bigot

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS

like you just did.

SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

And it came to pass! Look who’s CRYING after LYING now!

Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Idamond: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
rajoys:

The are all hidding, if we talk that time they will say APC exists on social media and online, Buhari crowds at various rally are fake Rhehald Bonkey crusade crowd, jaanjawee party. It has done on them now that the CHANGE we have been talking about is here with us. SAI BUHARI/Osinbajo [b][/b]

ohh so people thought it was online, wonderful.. I see where d obi inspiration comes from..
hope you're enjoying your baba.?

obi 2023
Re: INEC Declares Buhari Winner Of 2015 Presidential Elections by Idamond: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
vindicated:
Congratulations to GMB.
I pray for you sir.

The same God of Moses that parted the red sea for the children of Israel to pass through, will also make a way for you to lead Nigeria into her promised blessings. In Jesus name, amen!

The same God of Prophet Isaiah, who was sent to king Hezekiah, to tell him he has added 15 years more to his life, when he cried unto God to have mercy upon him, He will do the same for you president Buhari, that you will have sound health and long life to fulfill all the good plans the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have for Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!

Let all the true believers say Amen!

how is ur Amen going?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.