Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (1026 Views)

May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box;
a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna
Wealth)
Wednesday, 1st April, 2015.
TITLE: Give Thanks
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: (Col 4:2)
“Continue in prayer, and
watch in the same withthanksgiving.”
A lot of times, we are quick to make requests
and demands from God in the place of prayer,
and equally quick to forget to give thanks
when those prayers have been answered. This
isn’t right. It is thanksgiving to express your
feelings of gratitude in words or actions; a
public acknowledgement or celebration of
divine goodness. Anything short of this is not
thanksgiving.
More so, our opening scripture shows us that
thanksgiving should not just be an addition to
prayer. Rather, it is and should be an integral
part of every prayer session as it completes
the circle of prayer. This means that we must
give thanks as much as we pray. Glory to God!
What you thank God for, he multiplies and
protects because your thanksgiving is a
declaration that He is the source of that thing
or person you are thanking Him for. Therefore
as you commence the month of April with thanksgiving to God for the first quarter of
2015, be sure to experience abundance and
multiplication. Halleluyah!
WE PROPHESY ON YOU TODAY
(SAY AMEN TO THIS): May
thanksgiving proceed from you
always in Jesus name.
PLAN TO THIS TODAY: In response
to today's teaching, plan to:
Give God some quality praise now
and make it a rule to always
thank Him.
Speak these words over your life
continually today: I decree and I
declare that there are no losses
in my life today.
Daily Bible Study: Read:
JOSHUA 5&6, 1 PETER 5,
PSALMS 125
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS:
Pray for a country in need today: BOLIVIA
BACKGROUND
Republic of Bolivia is a Latin American
country with an official language - Spanish.
Its population is over 10million and majority
of its population are Christians. Bible
translation in their local dialect is in great
demand but they lack an effective literacy
program, making its impact blunt.
PRAYER FOR THE NATION
We are praying for Bolivia that every
limitation to the spread of the Gospel be,,,,
removed in Jesus name.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, thank you for
everything you have done in my life, help me
to continually give you praise in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord, do not let this quarter end without
letting me see you in my life. Awake for me
and increase my greatness that I may be
comforted. Align me with your plans for my
life and give me the place of your right hand. I
give my heart to you totally as I consecrate
myself to you today body, soul and spirit. May
my life be precious in your sight oh Lord my
God!
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy
the Audio version daily
www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our
TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/
topics.php
Chat with other users:
www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of
Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or
make further enquiries by calling +234 813
520 3592.
Have a blessed day ahead.
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Thursday 2nd April 2015.

TITLE: YOUR PRAYER IS GOD’S DELIGHT

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Proverbs 15:8

“The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.”
Our scriptural text today teaches us something new; the wicked i.e. those who have rejected Christ Jesus and have not received His salvation do not have the right to pray. In fact God is not obligated to entertain their cry. This limitation is however destroyed at salvation by the impartation of the free gift of righteousness.

A Righteous man is one who has received salvation through Jesus Christ and has been imparted with the free gift of righteousness (Rom. 5:17). In effect, his righteousness makes it right for him to speak to God and also speak from God as though God were speaking. This makes all things respond to his words just as they do to God’s v oice. Glory to God!

God delights in the prayer of the righteous and His ears are open unto them. Prepare therefore to talk to your father and bring your petitions before Him often this month. His ears are always open to your prayers. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Receive boldness to speak to the Lord today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: May your barns be filled with plenty in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Determine your approach in prayer, has it been with confidence or in fear. Meditate on today’s scriptural text.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I get results when I pray today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 7&8, 2 PETER 1, PSALMS 126
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BOLIVIA
Republic of Bolivia is a Latin American country with an official language - Spanish. Its population is over 10million and majority of its population are Christians. Bible translation in their local dialect is in great demand but they lack an effective literacy program, making its impact blunt.

PRAY FOR BOLIVIA : We are praying for the Christians in Bolivia that they will be strengthened in might by the Spirit in their inner man to serve the Lord more.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to come before you boldly when I pray in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Dear Father, i thank you for this new quarter. As I pray and seek you, open my eyes that I may see new ways to do the things that I need to do. Strengthen my heart that i might be bold to take new steps in the light of my objectives for the quarter. I consecrate myself, body, soul and spirit to you. Let my life and achievements be to your glory. Amen.

* * * OTHER RESOURCES * * *
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition.

- You can send your sponsorship seed to
ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL)
Zenith Bank.

- OR call +2348185088513 for more info.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
Good morning, and have a great day!
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Friday 3rd April 2015.

TITLE: BEGIN ON THE RIGHT FOOTING

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Proverbs 3:6

“In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
One of the reasons why man always falls short of his true potential is that he often fails to acknowledge His Source. The Bible makes it clear that a man may device many inventions, but it takes the guidance of God’s Spirit to make any meaningful progress (Prov. 16:9).

God wants to guide you into making the right choices in your life. He wants to show you how to make profit even with the limited resources that you have at your disposal. Each time you acknowledge Him as you set out on a new venture; the Bible says that He will give you direction on that journey. Where else would that lead to other than success?

The first quarter of 2015 is gone. Did you make as much progress as you intended to? The second quarter is fast unfolding; will you start with God? Acknowledge Him in prayers right away and set before Him all your goals for the quarter. Then will He begin to lead you into prosperity. Halleluyah!
PROPHECY 1: Receive grace to begin well this quarter in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: May your life be filled with abundance in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Spend some time in prayer as you set goals for yourself for the new quarter.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am victorious.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 9&10, 2 PETER 2, PSALMS 127
Republic of Bolivia is a Latin American country with an official language - Spanish. Its population is over 10million and majority of its population are Christians. Bible translation in their local dialect is in great demand but they lack an effective literacy program, making its impact blunt.

PRAY FOR BOLIVIA: We are praying for the Christians in Bolivia that the eyes of their understanding will be opened more and more.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to acknowledge you in all of my plans in this quarter in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Dear Father, I thank you for this new quarter. As I pray and seek you, open my eyes that I may see new ways to do the things that I need to do. Strengthen my heart that i might be bold to take new steps in the light of my objectives for the quarter. I consecrate myself, body, soul and spirit to you. Let my life and achievements be to your glory. Amen.

Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition.

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and Happy Easter.
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Sunday 5th April 2015.

TITLE: LET GOD’S SPIRIT HELP YOU

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Romans 8:26

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

Man is a spirit, yet his knowledge of this and the celestial realm is limited. He can only relate with what he sees, hears and understands. This limitation affects his capacity to pray correctly as we see in our scriptural text today, but the breakthrough he needs is also clearly revealed in the same verse – the intercessory ministry of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is with us to help us fulfil our destiny in God being that He knows the mind of God and the will of God for us (Rom. 8:27). By praying in the spirit, we allow Him pray the perfect will of God through us so that we can receive our divine allocation and live according to His divine purpose. Glory to God!
Therefore, by praying in tongues severally today, you will activate and be kept in the purpose of God, so that you will not live outside the plan of God for your life. Praise God!
(If you want to be filled with the Spirit, you can call the numbers on this leaflet.)

Prophecy 1: Be filled with the Spirit today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today let unusual grace rest upon you in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Spend some time to speak in the Holy Ghost.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the grace of God is at work in me.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 13&14, 1 JOHN 1, PSALMS 129

PRAY FOR BOLIVIA : We are praying for the Christians in Bolivia that they will be distinguished everywhere they go.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to walk in your perfect plan for my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Dear Father, i thank you for this new quarter. As I pray and seek you, open my eyes that I may see new ways to do the things that I need to do. Strengthen my heart that i might be bold to take new steps in the light of my objectives for the quarter. I consecrate myself, body, soul and spirit to you. Let my life and achievements be to your glory. Amen.

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a great easter!
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 7th April 2015.

TITLE: BE A WORSHIPPER

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
John 4:23

“But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

God is an Emperor, and as an Emperor, He deserves worship. He created and hid resources in the earth so that with every discovery man makes, he will see His wisdom and thus worship. Sadly however, when men make any discovery today, they worship themselves instead of the Creator.

Worship isn’t just something we do before prayer; it is concentrated adoration that is expressed in words, music and actions. It focuses your heart on God in adoration for who He is, not just for what He has done. A true worshipper is thus the joy of heaven as his worship is a declaration of who God is. To such a man, Satan cannot help but bow! Halleluyah!

Vacancy! Vacancy!! God is in need of worshippers; so says our opening scripture. Those who engage in a consistent life of worship enjoy his attention and intervention. So BECOME a worshipper today and everyday.

Prophecy 1: May God find a true worshipper in you in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: May your life be adorned with the beauty of God today in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on your worship life; it is full of adoration to God? If not, pay attention to giving God quality worship

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that there is no loss in my life today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 17&18, 1 JOHN 3, PSALMS 131

PRAY FOR BOLIVIA : We are praying that the doors of the Gospel in areas where they are not prevalent in Bolivia be opened in Jesus name.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, teach me to worship you in spirit and in truth in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a great day.
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily
devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Wednesday 8th April 2015.
TITLE: LISTEN TO GOD IN PRAYERS
SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
“Again the word of the LORD
came to me, saying…” Ezekiel 12
The purpose and aim of prayer is to hear the
voice of God, because the voice of God is the
solution that we seek. When He speaks, things
change. Yet, many believers talk to God
routinely without expecting an answer, making
prayer seem like a monologue. This is an
anomaly.
God speaks to us in many ways, it is therefore
important to understand how He speaks to us,
so that we can recognize His voice when He
does speak.
When you pray, listen for the voice of God
through visions or the inner witness. He may
also speak to you with a loud voice, through
your pastor or through the scriptures. When
He does speak to you, remember to respond
joyfully (Isa. 64:5) and be prompt to obey
Him. This way, His voice would become louder
and louder each time you pray. Halleluyah!

WE PROPHESY ON YOU TODAY
(SAY AMEN TO THIS): May your
ears be opened to hear God today
in Jesus name.
Plan to do this today: In response
to today's teaching, plan to:
Practice hearing from God. As
you pray today seek to hear God
by listening in your Spirit for His
voice.
Speak these words over your life
continually today: I decree and I
declare that all is well with me.
Daily Bible Study: Read:
JOSHUA 19&20, 1 JOHN 4,
PSALMS 132
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS:
Pray for a country in need today: BOSNIA
BACKGROUND
After the war, out of the 1.3 million who fled
to other lands only 400,000 had returned by
2000. Most of the internally displaced are still
homeless. Only a very small percentage of the
population has ever been clearly presented
with the Gospel.
PRAYER FOR THE NATION
We are praying for Bosnian leaders for greater
wisdom and foresight in implementing a
workable peace, a just settlement and a viable
future.
STARTUP PRAYER:Dear Father, help me to hear
you when you speak to me in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Dear Father, i thank you for this new quarter.
As I pray and seek you, open my eyes that I
may see new ways to do the things that I
need to do. Strengthen my heart that i might
be bold to take new steps in the light of my
objectives for the quarter. I consecrate myself,
body, soul and spirit to you. Let my life and
achievements be to your glory. Amen.
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy
the Audio version daily
www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our
TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/
topics.php
Chat with other users:
www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of
Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or
make further enquiries by calling +234 813
520 3592
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis
devotional? You now have the opportunity of
partnering with us in the monthly production
of its print edition.
Zenith Bank.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 9th April 2015.

TITLE: BE STILL

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Psalm 62:1 (AMP)

“For God alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation”

The doubt and worries we sometimes have about life is because we do not have an intimate knowledge of God and our minds are more conversant with our problems. But in quiet time, we can know more of God, His plans and purposes for us. Hence, we refuse to be moved by what we see.

Quiet time is observing totally separated time with God alone. It is a state of stillness in spirit and the mind where the spirit and mind is in communion with God. Stillness is a point of unity or oneness with God where a man’s spirit is completely turgid, filled and overflowing with the Spirit. It is a point when that man is said to be in the Spirit.

Throughout your day, it is important that you have several quiet times, moments when you shut out all other thoughts and conversations, fellowshipping with God in your heart. These are your victory moments when the Voice of God’s Spirit becomes louder, and He will reveal to you the secrets of His heart. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May your knowledge of God increase in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let all your helpers locate you in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
* * *y
DO THIS: Determine what time of the day to separate yourself from everything else to be with God and rely on the Holy Spirit to be committed to it.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the expectations of my heart will not be cut short.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 21&22, 1 JOHN 5, PSALMS 133
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BOSNIA
After the war, out of the 1.3 million who fled to other lands only 400,000 had returned by 2000. Most of the internally displaced are still homeless. Only a very small percentage of the population has ever been clearly presented with the Gospel.

PRAY FOR BOSNIA : We are praying for the people of Bosnia that they might find healing for their deep psychological wounds as a result of the war.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to spend quality time with you daily in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.
discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 11th April 2015.

TITLE: PRAY MEDITATIVE PRAYERS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Psalm 77:6

“I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.”

God’s Word has all the answers to your questions and doubts and worries. More so, in specific situations, there are specific strategies by God to overcome. Those who seek to find these answers must learn how to pray what I call meditative prayers.

Meditative prayers involve a deep, quiet, eager and continuous longing for answers that keeps a man brooding on the Word of God until an answer comes. It is like lighting up your spirit with God’s Word in prayer, allowing the Holy Spirit to activate your mind to pick answers and revelations from His Word.

Are you lost at sea amidst several conflicting options? Do you want to know the will of God in your situation? Get yourself into a state of stillness where you can ruminate on God’s Word and pray quietly under your breath continuously, praying in the Holy Ghost. That is a strategy for your victory this season. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May every question in your heart be answered today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today let every burden in your heart be lifted in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Select scriptures to meditate on today. Brood on them until you get answers.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that victory is mine.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 1&2, 3 JOHN , PSALMS 135
After the war, out of the 1.3 million who fled to other lands only 400,000 had returned by 2000. Most of the internally displaced are still homeless. Only a very small percentage of the population has ever been clearly presented with the Gospel.

PRAY FOR BOSNIA : We are praying for world help for the Bosnians that more NGOs will arise and seek to rebuild the lives of the people of Bosnia.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to seek you always in prayers in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.
discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 13th April 2015.

TITLE: INSIST ON GOD’S WILL

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
2 Peter 1:3

“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:”

In our scriptural text today, we see that God has already given unto us all that we need for life and godliness.

The devil is not a respecter of persons. In fact, he does not back down from his attempt to harass you or interfere with God’s plan for your life just because you said so, as he only bows to the Word of God spoken consistently in understanding and in faith. Hence, you must enforce your victory over him again and again by the Word of God.

In prayer, we enforce the will of God. This means that we stand on what God has said and insist on its implementation in the face of contrary happenings. Regardless of what may be happening around you, you can pull God’s provision and turn things around when you stand in prayer to bring God’s Word to Him. If you insist on God’s will, you will experience nothing short. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May you experience nothing short of God’s will for your life in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your joy be unending in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Spend some time with the word and put the word of God in your mouth all through today.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am a joint heir with Christ.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 5&6, REVELATION 1 , PSALMS 137

PRAY FOR BOSNIA : We are praying for more missionaries to be directed to Bosnia and that the door of the Gospel will be opened in the land.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me not to back out but insist on your will concerning my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 14th April 2015.

TITLE: BEAT YOUR BODY

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
1 Corinthians 9:27

“But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.”

So long as the understanding of God’s Word, His plans and purposes are all engrained in our spirits and in our minds, your flesh will never understand the will of God. More so, the Bible says that the flesh and the spirit always go in opposite directions (Gal. 5:17). This puts believers in a peculiar situation.

Often times, there is a willingness in your heart to do God’s will, but the flesh is uncooperative. Apostle Paul in our scriptural text today states clearly what we must do when our flesh gets in the way of compliance to God’s Word – bring it into subjection!

If you know you ought to pray, do not listen to the dictates of the flesh. Instead, coerce it. Making an excuse of tiredness or sleepiness when you ought to study the Word or head to Church would only rob you of spiritual benefits and blessings. Hence, beat your body when you need to, and do God’s will nonetheless.

Prophecy 1: Receive strength to beat your flesh today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be filled with the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Determine in your heart that your flesh wouldn’t control you. Spend some time to pray that you would be able at all times to bring the flesh under subjection.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am triumphant all the way.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 7&8, REVELATION 2 , PSALMS 138

PRAY FOR BOSNIA : We are praying for lasting fruit that as more and more people are evangelized, that their salvation will be preserved.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me not to listen to the dictates of the flesh but be led by the Spirit in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 15th April 2015.

TITLE: PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH PERSECUTION

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Luke 23:34

“Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.”

Jesus already made it clear that persecutions will definitely come to those who believe in His Name (John 15:20). Those who choose righteousness, circumstances of suffering will arise on account of their faith in Christ. Our response to such and our strategy for pulling through in such instances however matter.

It is quite ironic that while many would have resorted to railings and weeping and cursing if they were to be in the same situation; Jesus was found praying to God for His persecutors in the heat of His crucifixion. Paul and Silas too had a prayer and praise session in jail (Acts 16:25), and the Bible records that the gates of that jail flung open. Glory to God!

If persecution leaves you in bitterness and unforgiveness, you are not in the will of God. In prayer, you can let go of hurts, find strength to overcome and even get a testimony therefrom just as Paul and Silas did. Pray for strength, pray for your persecutors and praise God in anticipation. This is the key; Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: Receive strength to go through persecution today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your love for God increase in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Meditate on the scriptures especially on how Jesus, Philip, Paul & Silas responded in the face of persecution.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am seated with Christ in heavenly places.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 9&10, REVELATION 3 , PSALMS 139

PRAY FOR BOSNIA : We are praying for the over 500,000 that became refugees and are bitter against the world that their eyes be opened to the message of peace in Jesus.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to respond just the way you would in the face of persecution in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Zenith Bank.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+.
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 16th April 2015.

TITLE: HOLD ON TO YOUR RHEMA

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Hebrews 10:23

“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promisedwink

When you pray diligently and receive a Word from God, that word becomes a Rhema to you; a point of reference to you and to the Lord as you wait for the fulfilment of His promise. It is like a seed planted in the ground, having the ability to multiply itself when it grows (Luke 8:11) Glory to God!

However, it is important to understand that though God answers our prayers immediately we ask, as we mature, He begins to teach us to trust Him in such a way that even though what we asked for has not come, we are certain that He will surely bring it to pass.

In other words, we must learn that delay does not imply denial; the fruit of God’s word is only received through patience (Heb. 10:36). The wait is simply God’s way of training you so that you can trust Him and know Him better. So while you wait, hold on to your rhema, knowing that He who has promised is faithful. He will perform His word to you! Amen.

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to hold unto God’s specific word in your life today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let the promises of God in your life come to pass in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Meditate on God’s word in your life and seek to receive rhema concerning the situations in your life.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am fruitful today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 11&12, REVELATION 4 , PSALMS 140
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BOTSWANA
Botswanas are Christians by name mostly as there is widespread of immorality, drunkenness including a high proportion of illegitimate children. Botswana has the world’s second-highest prevalence of AIDS after Swaziland.

PRAY FOR BOTSWANA : We are praying for a reversal of the moral decline in Botswana.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, open my ears to your specific word for my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 359
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a great day
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 17th April 2015.

TITLE: SUBMIT TO GOD

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Matthew 26:39

“And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.”

How many times have you had to struggle internally to yield to God’s instructions, when you know deep down within you that His will brings the utmost good? Well, you are not alone; Jesus Christ had to bring His flesh into subjection to the will of God by praying the prayer of consecration.

The main element in consecration is the submission of one’s flesh to God. It encompasses the submission of our ways, will and opinion to the will and opinion of God. In the prayer of consecration, a man surrenders every weight and sin to God, just as we see in our scriptural text for today.

A life of consecration makes us better tools in the hand of God – vessels of Honour reserved for the Master’s use. If you will confess and renounce every fleshly desire today, celebrate God’s goodness and surrender to His will, then He will strengthen you to do His will at all times. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May your life be completely fit for the masters use in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: Let the love of God overwhelm you today in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Set a day aside in a week for consecrating your heart to the Lord.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am above every limitation set against me.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 13&14, REVELATION 5 , PSALMS 141
Botswanas are Christians by name mostly as there is widespread of immorality, drunkenness including a high proportion of illegitimate children. Botswana has the world’s second-highest prevalence of AIDS after Swaziland.

PRAY FOR BOTSWANA : We are praying that every hold of sexual promiscuity be broken in the land.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me against every weakness in my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 359
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 20th April 2015.

TITLE: BIND THE DEVIL

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Ephesians 6:12

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

In every battle, there is an adversary. The adversary of the Church and believers today is Satan and his army, and though he uses men and works through them to sabotage the efforts of believers, he is still the real enemy that must be dealt with. But how do you deal with Satan?

Understanding the Word of God is the foundation for dealing with Satan. Jesus defeated him thrice in one instance simply by stating what is written (Matt. 4). God’s Word spoken from a believing heart is potent enough to cast out the devil. Even more, you must learn to bind him wherever he rears his ugly head, because when you do, he loses functionality in that area of your life.

So right away, put God’s Word in your mouth and bind that devil that seeks to steal, kill and destroy your home, business, or finances. If you resist the devil in the Name of Jesus, he will surely flee (James 4:7). Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Let every adversary in your life be bound in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let all you need to succeed be made available in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Bind the devil and everything in your life against your success.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that wealth and riches shall be in my house.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 19&20, REVELATION 8 , PSALMS 144

PRAY FOR BOTSWANA : We are praying for the youths in Botswana that their eyes be opened to the truth in the Gospel.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, thank you for the power in the name of Jesus, help me to use it appropriately in my life.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning.
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 21st April 2015.

TITLE: ADD FASTING

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
DANIEL 9:3

“And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:”

Fasting is making spiritual investment or sacrifice for a spiritual gain. It involves depriving oneself of legal benefits or what is rightfully yours so that you may seek spiritual benefits. Even more, in fasting we give time, attention, finances and other resources (Isa 58:6).

Daniel’s answer was released the same moment he began to pray, yet the Bible says that the angel who bore the answer was trapped in the heavenlies by the prince of Persia; a spiritual hindrance. Daniel continued to fast and pray earnestly until an Arch Angel was released to set that angel free.

There are battles in the realms of the Spirit that we can put an end to just by releasing a sacrifice, and Daniel’s unceasing prayers and fasting was the sacrifice that brought greater reinforcement of power on his behalf. Besides the benefit of healing, revelation and restoration that comes with fasting, you too can lay hold on the promises of God if you will fast and pray today. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May your eyes be opened to the revelation of sacrifice in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may new doors be opened to you in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Select a special day of fast for your life, family and all that you do.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my love for God is unceasing

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 21, RUTH 1, REVELATION 9 , PSALMS 145

PRAY FOR BOTSWANA : We are praying breaking the holds of the devil keeping their men and women bound to immorality.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to sacrifice in the place of prayer and fasting in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 35
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 22nd April 2015.

TITLE: INTERCEDE FOR LOST SOULS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
2 Corinthians 4:3-4

“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

The reality of lost souls has to dawn on you today. There is no other Name under the heavens by which a man should be saved other than the Name of Jesus (Acts 4:12). And those who live on this earth without acknowledging the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and His Lordship are in danger of eternal damnation.

The reason God has brought you into the light is so that you can stand, press and labour for the salvation of others. Hence, you must take your place with God in seeking the lost first by engaging in deep-seated groaning for the souls of men who are evidently on their way to hell.

If you will pray today for your unsaved friends, family members, colleagues and even a stranger out there, the Spirit of God will move into action to destroy the veil of darkness on their faces so that the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ can shine unto them. Intercede for the lost; it is your sacred duty with God today.

Prophecy 1: May the passion for souls burn in your heart today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be encompassed with favour like a shield in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on how lost the souls of men are and think about their end. Let the thoughts drive you to pray.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my path is shining brighter and brighter.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: RUTH 2&3, REVELATION 10 , PSALMS 146

PRAY FOR BOTSWANA : We are praying for ministries working with AIDS victims and orphans that they will use the opportunity to demonstrate the love of Christ towards the people.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to pray passionately for the lost in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 23rd April 2015.

TITLE: LET GOD USE YOU

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Ezekiel 22:30

“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”

Does a farmer weed and water his tender plants because his hobby is watering plants. No! He does it tenaciously because he sees in that tender plant the future harvest and the seed for more bountiful harvest in oncoming planting seasons.

God too isn’t just blessing you just to bless you. He sees in you the potential of a soulwinner; one who would use his gifting and blessings to draw more souls into His Kingdom. Yet, many believers deploy all their skills, energy and resources towards everything else other than soulwinning, forgetting that what would really count in the end is not the number or amount of earthly things we acquire but the number of souls that found Christ through you.

How has the blessing of God in your life attracted a soul to Jesus? How has your money, influence, skills and status drawn or planted more souls in God’s Kingdom? Get creative this season as you deploy all God has blessed you with into soulwinning. Refuse to share only testimonies of God’s blessing this season without an accompanying soulwinning exploit. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May all that you have be instrumental to drawing many to God in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let sickness be far away from you in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Select a special day of fast for your life, family and all that you do.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my love for God is unceasing.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: RUTH 4/ 1 SAMUEL 1, REVELATION 11 , PSALMS 147

PRAY FOR BOTSWANA : We are praying for the Christians in Botswana that they will shine as light and live a life of example to the world around them.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to sacrifice in the place of prayer and fasting in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

Good morning, and have a great day
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 24th April 2015.

TITLE:
USE THE NAME OF JESUS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Philippians 2:9-10

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;”

By virtue of Christ’s obedience to the Father in dying on the cross, and by His resurrection, God gave Him a Name that is superior to any other name. Our scriptural text shows us that the authority vested in that Name causes all knees to bow. Glory to God!

However, it is the understanding of the name of Jesus coupled with faith in the name that activates the power bestowed on the name.Jesus Himself already assured us that in His Name, we can dispel all evil influences (Mark 16:17). It is important to hold this in your heart each time you use the Name of Jesus.

God has given you the license or authorization to use the Name of Jesus. There is no demonic power including Satan himself that will not flee when the Name of Jesus is used in faith. Each time you use the Name of Jesus therefore, expect compliance at every level just as though Jesus Himself were present. We have victory always in the Name of Jesus! Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Let the use of the name bring results in your life today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be lifted above every difficulty in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Use the name now with faith in your heart over every limitation in your life.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am prosperous

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 2&3, REVELATION 12 , PSALMS 148
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BOUGAINVILLE
Bougainville is an Island. There exists decades of bitterness and hatred between the Papua New Guinea government and the Bougainville Islanders. There is still a need for forgiveness and reconciliation in that nation.

PRAY FOR BOUGAINVILLE : We are praying for lasting peace in the Bougainville.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, thank you for access to use your name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 25th April 2015.

TITLE: ENLIST IN GOD’S ARMY

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
James 5:16b

“…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”

Today, many believers are mere onlookers in God’s Kingdom; they are unconscious of the on-going battle for souls, ignorant of their role in this battle, and unaware of the consequences of their being passive. Whereas our Last Order remains: ‘Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel.’(Matt. 16:15).

As believers, we are constantly fighting in the battle for the souls of men; pulling down strongholds, casting down imaginations, taking new territories for our God through intercession and by propagating His righteousness everywhere we go.

You too can take your place in God’s Army by aligning yourself with His vision – to seek and save the lost; a drive which begins on our knees in the place of intercession (2Cor. 4:3-4). If we would pray and ask the Lord for mass salvation in our nation, the Lord would hearken and give us a harvest of souls (Psa. 2:cool. Are you ready?

Prophecy 1: May you be actively involved in propagating the kingdom of God in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the Lord perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Strategize to be more involved in praying and reaching out to souls.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am blessed beyond measure.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 4&5, REVELATION 13 , PSALMS 149
Bougainville is an Island. There exists decades of bitterness and hatred between the Papua New Guinea government and the Bougainville Islanders. There is still a need for forgiveness and reconciliation in that nation.

PRAY FOR BOUGAINVILLE : We are praying for healing for every hurting heart as a result of the past.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, cause the consciousness of souls to be in my heart always in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Sunday 26th April 2015.

TITLE: PRAY FOR KINGDOM EXPANSION

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
2 Thessalonians 3:1

“Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:”

It is victory for God’s Kingdom when God’s Word is widely accepted and the number of Christ’s disciples multiplies greatly. In fact, God’s desire is that all men be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth (1Tim. 2:4). Meanwhile, this would only become a reality when you pray this desire of God into reality.

The Bible records that the Word of God grew mightily and prevailed in the ancient city of Ephesus (Acts 19:20). Such can be the testimony in every city and regions of the world if we pray for such an occurrence, as God already promised to honour that request each and every time we make it (Psa. 2:cool

Today therefore, pray on the go and in your closet for the Gospel to spread beyond its present borders, subduing every evil system designed to keep men in the bondage of sin. Pray that the Gospel will progress unhindered and be glorified on every continent of the world. This is God’s task for you today. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May the passion to intercede for nations rest on you today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let the treasures of the earth be yours in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Separate yourself and intercede for nations to know the Lord.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am an overcomer.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 6&7, REVELATION 14 , PSALMS 150

PRAY FOR BOUGAINVILLE : We are praying for wisdom upon the leaders in Bougainville that they may know have to walk in peace and maintain peace in the nation.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to pray ceaselessly for nations of the earth in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 27th April 2015.

TITLE: PRAY FOR THE CHURCH

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:

Ephesians 1:17

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:”
Severally in the Epistles, we see Apostle Paul praying for the believers of his days and for the Body of Christ in general. Such prayers remain relevant and must also be prayed without ceasing today. We find an example of that in our scriptural text today; that believers would grow in wisdom and in the knowledge of God.

The Church of Christ was commissioned with power (Acts 1:cool, and such is what is required to convict and convert more souls into God’s Kingdom. This would however not happen until believers begin to grow in their knowledge of God and dominate in every sphere of societal life by the wisdom of God. Glory to God!

Even more, there are many adversaries to the advancement of the Church (1Cor. 16:9), but in prayer, we can silence and subdue such adversaries, so that the Gospel of Jesus Christ spreads ceaselessly unto the uttermost parts of the earth. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May your prayers make impact in churches today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be led by the Spirit in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Take some time to pray for the entire body of Christ today.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am winner

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 8&9, REVELATION 15, PROVERBS 1

PRAY FOR BOUGAINVILLE : We are praying that the spirit of oneness and harmony will rest upon the people of Bougainville.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, i pray that the churches of Jesus Christ will be formidable and wax stronger and stronger in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a fruitful day.
Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 28th April 2015.

TITLE: PRAY FOR GOD’S MINISTERS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Acts 4:33

“And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.”

Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will surely scatter. An attack on the ministers of the Gospel discredits the Gospel that they preach. If they are small and unheard, so will the impact of the message they preach be. If they are despised and isolated, who would edify the Body of Christ?

Our opening scripture opens our eyes to an important prayer we must pray for the ministers of the Gospel, that they will minister the Gospel with power and in great manifestation of God’s Spirit (Col. 4:3), and that the Lord will strengthen each and every one of them to fulfil their calling. Glory to God.

Remember also to stand by your local church pastorate in prayers, yielding to their leadership (Heb. 13:17) and participating with them in reaching out to the lost with the saving Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Prophecy 1: May the burden to pray for God’s minister’s always rest upon you today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let no weapon formed against you prosper in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Spend some time to pray for your local church pastor for strength in their inner man.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that failure is eradicated completely from my life.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 10&11, REVELATION 16, PROVERBS 2

PRAY FOR BOUGAINVILLE : We are praying that the Gospel of Christ will prevail in Bougainville
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, I pray for your Ministers that they will be able to finish well the task that has been set before them In Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 29th April 2015.

TITLE: PRAY FOR YOUR NATION

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Psalm 122:16

“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.”

There is the plan and purpose of God for our nation, yet the devil’s strategy is always rooted in dissention, rebellion and ultimately moves towards disintegration, because there is no way a people can make progress without being of one voice (Gen. 11:6).

Just as our scriptural text says, it is time to pray that the peace of God would reign within our borders. Also pray against wars and pestilences and that the sponsors of evil would be exposed and incapacitated (Eze. 11:1-4). The Bible says that the effectual fervent prayer of righteous men makes much power available (Jam 5:16). That power can topple any evil influence and instate righteousness. Glory to God!

As we pray in unison for our nation, our prayers would enforce the will of God for our country and we would begin to see a change for the better. Oh, praise God for His glory would now be revealed in the land. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Let peace reign in our nations in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the plan of the devil fail in your life in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Spend some time to pray for peace in our nation and for wisdom upon its rulers.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that favour is upon me today

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 12&13, REVELATION 17, PROVERBS 3

PRAY FOR BOUGAINVILLE : We are praying for the salvation of every unsaved soul in Bougainville.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, I pray for peace in the troubled areas in my nation in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Re: April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:51pm On May 01, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 1st May 2015.

TITLE: YOU HAVE A MINISTRY

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Colossians 4:17

“And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.”

The death of Jesus Christ already nullified the effects and consequences of sin, but those who do not know would remain in the grip of guilt, condemnation and death, except someone reaches them with the Good News (Rom. 10:14). You are one of those that God has found to get this done. You have a ministry and it is the ministry of reconciliation.

Soul winning is an important task which has been committed to all believers. God has given us the privilege to partner with Him in restoring the lost to His Kingdom. 2Cor 5:19 says, ‘To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation’. Have you embraced this reality?

Therefore, open up your heart this season to learn more about the ministry of reconciliation which God has committed into your trust. Develop your capacity as a witness of Jesus Christ, reaching out to the lost and turning many to righteousness by your testimony. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Receive revelation on witnessing in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your life draw others to Christ in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on today’s message and gain insight as to what we ought to do as believers.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I live in abudance and multiplication always.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 16&17, REVELATION 19, PROVERBS 5
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BRAZIL
Brazil is basically a Christian nation, though 18% are unreached with the Gospel. It is however a nation ravaged by inequality, injustice, crime, immorality and HIV/AIDS.

PRAY FOR BRAZIL : We are praying for Brazil that the eyes of the people will be opened to know the lord.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, thank you for the Ministry you have committed to my trust, help me to be faithful to it in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for the month of May, and for what you have began in me. This month i ask that you will give me a heart that longs to reach the world with the gospel. Help me to be faithful in using every opportunity you give to witness to those you bring my way today. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you; let my life, words, and actions draw men unto you this month. Amen.

discussion.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

HAPPY NEW MONTH

(1) (Reply)

My Favourite Phrase And How It Changes Lives Globally / Someone Help Interpret This Dream For Me / Man Who Smokes Alot Locks Head In Cage For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.