Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (64827 Views)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by TopHand: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is a decent Human being, the kind of person who will give you good advice in a consultation, a person who you can "say keep this money for me" and have a goodnight sleep
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by clerkent(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2015
XRAY21:
you are still cultist to me
and you are still wondering around looking for those cultist to comend and apreciate their God giving talent.herbalist
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Peterosoja: 2:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Greetings My Gay Brothesr!!

My name is Peter Osoja, President of the Association of Nigerians United for Sodomy.

I wish to take this opportunity to announced that we have declared May to be Gay Pride Month in Nigeria. The theme of this year's pride month is "Celebrating Sodomy: Gay is Good"

To mark this blessed occasion, along with my gay lover, Femi Adesanye we all asking all gays such as yourself to publicly declare your homosexuality. I am sick of living a lie. I work for the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and I am proud to be a homosexual.

We need to stand up for our rights in Africa once and for all. We need to be proud to be gay and stop hiding. The real crimes are hate and bigotry --- not love!

The community needs to know homosexuals can be heros too.

Please consider coming out today and join Femi and I in Celebrating Sodomy in the Month of May.

Stop living a lie. Stop living in the shadows. Be proud of the homosexual that you are.

In gay love,

PETER OSOJA
PRESIDENT, ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIANS UNITED FOR SODOMY
#GAYRIGHTS4NIGERIA
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK @ GAYRIGHTS4NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by ChinezeO: 3:39am On Apr 08, 2015
What is d once great 9ja come to when we have to disgust gays like Peter Osoja an Femi Adesanye open declare there homosexualism?

These dogs shuld be put down at birth for their celebration of sodom

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Peterosoja:
Greetings My Gay Brothesr!!

My name is Peter Osoja, President of the Association of Nigerians United for Sodomy.

I wish to take this opportunity to announced that we have declared May to be Gay Pride Month in Nigeria. The theme of this year's pride month is "Celebrating Sodomy: Gay is Good"

To mark this blessed occasion, along with my gay lover, Femi Adesanye we all asking all gays such as yourself to publicly declare your homosexuality. I am sick of living a lie. I work for the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and I am proud to be a homosexual.

We need to stand up for our rights in Africa once and for all. We need to be proud to be gay and stop hiding. The real crimes are hate and bigotry --- not love!

The community needs to know homosexuals can be heros too.

Please consider coming out today and join Femi and I in Celebrating Sodomy in the Month of May.

Stop living a lie. Stop living in the shadows. Be proud of the homosexual that you are.

In gay love,

PETER OSOJA
PRESIDENT, ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIANS UNITED FOR SODOMY
#GAYRIGHTS4NIGERIA
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK @ GAYRIGHTS4NIGERIA

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by PaulAlsari: 4:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Na dis bi sick!!!1 Go away an die ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by GayRights: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
I would like to applaud the courage that my good friends Peter Osoja and Femi Adesanye have shown by standing up for their right to love who they chose in the face of adversity and the narrow-mindedness of a small number of backward thinking Nigerians.

It is time that the Nigerian nation left the Dark Ages of homophobia behind and embraced the freedoms of the 21st Century. Now that your narrow-minded bigoted ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has been shown the door by free thinking educated Nigerians such as Peter and Femi and the many others who have joined their cause, it is time for the legal and physical threats that the many homosexual Nigerians face every day are banished forever.

Keep up the good fight Peter and Femi

Professor Quentin Dé La Vu
Founder of SLAGs (Support for Lesbianism and Gayism)
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Clai: 4:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Why u encourage them? Pray for them! They need God's guidance.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by ROCKJ1(m): 4:10am On Apr 10, 2015
imoleay0:
Stop taking that pastor politician serious.

I just watched one of his contoversial video today, apart from the fact that he is not smart, the man doesn't appear appear like he has been called at all.

Do not judge by appearance. Looks can be deceitful.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by okitejoseph: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
According to reliable sources, the decision to remove Mbaka is aimed at checkmating his activities which is generating unpleasant wave within the body of Christ and the nation at large. The church decision to transfer all the priests in Enugu Diocese was to dilute any suspicion that such move was aimed at checkmating Fr. Mbaka
http://www.prestnaija.com/father-mbaka-kicked-out-of-adoration-ground-by-catholic-leadership/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.