Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? (854 Views)

Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying / Prophets And Their Prophecies Before The Presidential Elections. / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? by PAINGAIN: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Now that buhari has won, what do the followers of the prophets that said GOD told them that GEJ would win? I want to know these things, since their prophecies didn't come true, my questions are 1, sunday is almost here, are they going to open shop(church)? 2, if they open shop would the shop members attend? 3, and if the shop members attend what would b their reason for attending? Knowing how gullible millions of nigerians are, I think I already know the answers. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? by kasheemawo(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2015
pastor sule, tubacouloses joshua, guru maragi,frog eye oyedepo and co
Re: Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? by eyeview: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Did any actually prophecy success for GEJ? Cos what I remember most said was that GEJ would be the last PDP president. So that we don't accuse these men wrongly. I also remember that they were praying for GEJ which shouldn't be mistaken for prophecy
Re: Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? by jumper524(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2015
they only gambled none of them are prophet even those who got it u no dey play 1960
Re: Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? by PAINGAIN: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2015
eyeview:
Did any actually prophecy success for GEJ? Cos what I remember most said was that GEJ would be the last PDP president. So that we don't accuse these men wrongly. I also remember that they were praying for GEJ which shouldn't be mistaken for prophecy
a lot of them said GEJ will win d election, some said GEJ will be declared winner even though he isn't the actual winner, some said apc will go to court after gej is declared winner. But trust those prophets, they always keep open an escape route just in case.
Re: Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? by PAINGAIN: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2015
jumper524:
they only gambled none of them are prophet even those who got it u no dey play 1960
guy I no understand u o walahi. Lol
Re: Now What Happens To The Prophets And Their Prophecies? by PAINGAIN: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
kasheemawo:
pastor sule, tubacouloses joshua, guru maragi,frog eye oyedepo and co
lmao!

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari / In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... / Surely Only A Military Takeover Can Save Us From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.