Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia (21707 Views)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Popular Nollywood producer and film maker Charles Novia yesterday shared his thoughts on the outcome of the 2015 Presidential election in which APC’s General Muhammadu Buhari emerged as the president-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The producer who had early declared he was in support of President Goodluck Jonathan, congratulated Gen. Buhari and urged Nigerians to help move the country forward.

See what he said below:

“With all sense of responsibility and with no remorse or regrets, I accept the reality which my calculations in the past couple of hours have showed me. General Buhari will be the President – Elect of Nigeria.

Our democracy has won and President Jonathan, commendably, has furthered that institution by allowing the will of the people through their votes. This loss of the person I canvassed for, without any coercion except my personal convictions, does not in anyway make me less the person I am because of my political views. Neither does it make you too. It’s only those who go the route of making a vindictive issue out of whom one voted and why one should be castigated for that, that are the small minds in a large progressive crowd.

The past few months have been tasking but we kept the faith. We fought a good fight. Now is the time for us to help in moving Nigeria forward the way the winner has outlined in his program. However tumultuous the next few months may seem, however heart rending the anger of the political disappointment might be, let us put the greater good of our nation first.

Democracies are built on what just happened. Jonathan will go down in history as one of a kind politician in Nigeria. There might never be a Man of such political disposition like him for years. His political enhancement will be studied for generations to come.

I am a Nigerian. A proud Nigerian. I have participated in the political destiny of my nation through my art and person. Just like you. I have no regrets whatsoever about my political posts on facebook and will leave them there for history to know where I stood and why I did. It was my right and my vote. And I am glad I did.

A new era begins in our political direction. May God keep us all alive to survive and flourish.“

http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-have-accepted-the-reality-that-buhari-will-be-president-critic-charles-novia/

Recall that Charles Novia and Yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola exchanged bitter words online over GEJ/GMB.
while Novia supported GEJ, Daramola supported GMB.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by freshness2020: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Everybody is embracing CHANGE... the wind of change is visually everywhere...
..i don't have any choice than to accept the reality on ground.
LET ME USE THIS MEDIUM to congratulate the President Elect GEN. BUHARI
...and not forgetting GEJ...as I dedicate MY 10,000th Likes to the man of HONOUR Pres. GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by cirmuell(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2015
smiley Indeed, it is a new era. Let's all come together and move the Nation forward.

#GodblessNigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by adamskutty(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Crack da ribs.

The humble, kind hearted, discipline general Muhammad buhari will be the hausas president, the fulanis president, the Yorubas president and most importantly the igbos president whether anyone likes it or not. The president of the whole nigerians. grin

He is y'all ruler, accept that fact.

Where the political prostitute ffk nau? grin

21 Likes

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by magabounce(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Shuuu!!!!!
Hu cares?
Edited..
d two pple above me..
i de wait

2 Likes

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS.......

3 Likes

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Copee: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
If you think dreams don't come through, Then ask General Buhari. A big lesson I learnt from this election.[b][/b] smiley smiley smiley smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by datguru: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria

God bless GEJ

God bless our president GMB.

I call on all nigerian, to accept the result of this election. Say no to violence, preach peace
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by ignis: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
The earlier he accepts it, the better for him.

Attention seeker.

I can see Ss many of GEJ's supporters and ass lickers deflecting to GMB.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nasri100(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Political enhancement will be studied for
generations to come''

B itch please this some African mentality nonsense. Mitt Romney called Barack Obama to congratulate him even before the results were announced. Jonathan failed in his mandatory duties as President. Rather fancy he calls the mother of the Chibok girls, and aggrieved families that lost loved ones due to his incompetency.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Eyop: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Blazing99: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Even Asari Dokubo wants to be a friend of the government. You have no choice, Charles Novia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Who is he?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Lordseyad(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Haha--- don't accept --- kilo kan wa

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by englishmart(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
you can't beat them, you join them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
The Mad man tried to Orubebe the School Children as some BodeGeorgied and some just JEGAed.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by olahero(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
See all these people swallowing there words.....and bode George is getting ready to go on exile

1 Like 1 Share

I have patiently waited for this Change to assume a Rightful position in the analysis and dissecting of Political events
With the new government, that has been made easier..

Sai Buhari
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by magabounce(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:
K
datguru:
Ok
Copee:
adamskutty:
B
[size=20pt]Na una type Buhari de build prison for[/size]

6 Likes

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Pavore9: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Reality.....
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
True Story!
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by orobs93(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Eyop:
cry cry cry

Pls stop all this instigating pix we av achieved our aim let us move on

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by klem93(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
who no go join the winning team either u accept or u didn't Buhari is our man
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by aristocrazzy: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
E don soak into his brain that CHANge has arrived.
Bad belle.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2015
its a bitter pill to swallow, but i don swallow am sha, will wait for next four years to fight again.

last bullet : i pity ameachi and rochas' political career.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by singlefade25(f): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Bad bell
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by singlefade25(f): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Bad belle
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by nortcentrallord(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2015
You are a true and patriotic Nigerian just like GEJ. God bless you.

Let's watch how the promises that got them there will sail them through.

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by dondestiny(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Download d latest hit bang on some radio stations
here in nigeria...IFEDUN by DCSM Crew...download
from soundloaded.net now and feel d vibes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) / Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung / Yemi Alade And Gyptian, Jamaican Reggae Singer Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.