Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President (14406 Views)

Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by todayboy: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2015
I just get an insider information from top APC leaders that there is big tension in the camp of APC. Bola Tinubu wants his wife to be the next senate president but Buhari is not comfortable with it.

We are watching this APC lets see how they can manage those greedy frustrated politicians from PDP

Before i forget congratulation too all apc supporters and also to the greatest African at the moment Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

8 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by Jorussia(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
She will nv be by the grace of GOD.THE YORUBA SHOULD NOT HIJACK THIS NATION FROM US ALL.

14 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by dazangel12: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
tinubu is not that foolish how is that possible

8 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by Joel3(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2015
that's not possible a big fat lie
Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Tambuwal was Speaker even as an APC minority in the house.

The Senate president position should go to SE even if the beneficiary is of PDP!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

The Senate president position should go to SE even if the beneficiary is of PDP!

cheesy

24 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by ugia(f): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
That is simply not possible, she is totally inexperienced to handle such a sensitive arm of government. Senator Bukola Saraki is the best option.
The Senate requires someone with a cool, calm, emotionally stable personality and firm individual that is well versed in the working of politics of the senate chamber and will command lots of respect amongst his peers.

The incoming government does not have time to be wobbling and fumbling, there is so much at stake for the APC. There is no to ways about it they must achieve.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by ugia(f): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2015
[b]That is simply not possible, she is totally inexperienced to handle such a sensitive arm of government. Senator Bukola Saraki is the best option.
The Senate requires someone with a cool, calm, emotionally stable personality and firm individual that is well versed in the working of politics of the senate chamber and will command lots of respect amongst his peers.

The incoming government does not have time to be wobbling and fumbling, there is so much at stake for the APC. There is no two ways about it they must achieve.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy

That's how I see it.

Senate leadership should go to SE even if the beneficiary is from PDP. As it was done for Tambuwal from NW, should it it be for SE.

I am sure Berem and Egift and co will agree to this.

3 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by menix(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oluremi Tinubu

Dat woman datz jst a figure head in d Senate...

How can Tinubu own VP nd Senate president..

I hope GMB makes use of his brain on dis 1..

1 Like

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by ghost1718(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
for peace to rain let them put igbo man or south south as senate PRESIDENT, because if they (a.p.c)put yoruba or hausa man, they will bring problem to this country

11 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by ghost1718(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

bro i dey ur back

5 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by TCD: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa. A PDP SENATOR become senate president in a house controlled by APC.

The south east should have voted for change yet they stuck to voting PDP idiots like T.A orji who have nothing to offer. It's their loss if they don't have an APC senator. It will go to the next available region.

18 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by OAUTemitayo: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
No way
PointB:

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
ghost1718:
for peace to rain let them put igbo man or south south as senate PRESIDENT, because if they (a.p.c)put yoruba or hausa man, they will bring problem to this country
Who is the Apc Senator from the SE? Eggs in one basket.

10 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by Ymodulus: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

Never Igbos sold their right already.

Never will an ihbo man be there. Never never never

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
TCD:
God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa. A PDP SENATOR become senate president in a house controlled by APC.

The south east should have voted for change yet they stuck to voting PDP idiots like T.A orji who have nothing to offer. It's their loss if they don't have an APC senator. It will go to the next available region.

You want to do winner take all? We'll see about that.

Is T.A Orji the only PDP Senator bound for the NA? Beside if Lagos can queue up behind a big thief such as Tinubu, why should you point finger at Orji?

All am rooting for is Igbo Senator, we shall make it happen, even if the guy is in PDP!

8 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
ghost1718:

Yes oo.

It is their head-ache.

Wondering how they will look Rochas and Ameachi in the face, and tell them that winner takes all. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by emmatok(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

Is T.A Orji the only PDP Senator bound for the NA? Beside if Lagos can queue up behind a big thief such as Tinubu, why should you point finger at Orji?

All am rooting for is Igbo Senator, we shall make it happen, even if the guy is in PDP!

The Senate president is coming from Edo state.

No Igbo PDP senator is getting anything from the APC house.

17 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by TCD: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

KEEP rooting in your dreams. You want to reap where you did not sow ba. It won't happen. NO APC senator from the SE, No senate president for you. Queue up behind TA orji let him lead you to the promised land. Orishirishi

11 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

My friend sharrap.

This is 2015, you think we'll close our eyes and watch you people continue to plunder our oil for your benefit? If you lots know what's good for you, you'll understand that winner takes all is simply a recipe for disaster.

We proudly support GEJ, and given the chance, we'll do it again!

Now if you think Igbos should be punished for their principled stand, you have another think coming...

13 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by tollu: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
This sounds false.

APC excos are not lunatics and would never try that so let's not waste our time arguing back and forth.

I'd like a senate president from the SE too. Perhaps a sensible one currently in the PDP can be persuaded to decamp.

No PDP nonsense senate president though. They have done enough.

7 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by Ymodulus: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

My friend sharrap.

This is 2015, you think we'll close our eyes and watch you people continue to plunder our oil for your benefit? If you lots know what's good for you, you'll understand that winner takes all is simply a recipe for disaster.

We proudly support GEJ, and given the chance, we'll do it again!

Now if you think Igbos should be punished for their principled stand, you have another think coming...

I can see anger written all over you. Mr pointB get it, NEVER WILL AN IGBO MAN be SENATE PRESIDENT. If you some like my comment, pretend you never saw it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
emmatok:

The Senate president is coming from Edo state.

No Igbo PDP senator is getting anything from the APC house.

Edo right? Even when APC Party chairman is Edo? I laff in Japanese!

Like I said, it's APC and Buhari's headache, let me see how you clowns handle this landmine!

3 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by tollu: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

That's how I see it.

Senate leadership should go to SE even if the beneficiary is from PDP. As it was done for Tambuwal from NW, should it it be for SE.

I am sure Berem and Egift and co will agree to this.
I disagree with you. There is no way an Igbo PDP senator will produce the senate president. An igbo man was neither the senate president nor speaker in Jonathan's administration even when PDP was the majority.
The only option for an Igbo senate president is for some senators from SE to decamp to APC. That might not even be possible too.
Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

I can see anger written all over you. Mr pointB get it, NEVER WILL AN IGBO MAN be SENATE PRESIDENT. If you some like my comment go and die

Lol,

Anger? You should see my face now. It's actually shining brightly with a smile.

You clowns don't know what you are in for. Give it to Saraki, Remi or whoever you wish and leave out the SE/SE and let's see how you run to market with. I dey laff oo.

3 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I disagree with you. There is no way an Igbo PDP senator will produce the senate president. An igbo man was neither the senate president nor speaker in Jonathan's administration even when PDP was the majority.
The only option for an Igbo senate president is for some senators from SE to decamp to APC. That might not even be possible too.

How about Tambuwal who decamped as Speaker to APC? Was he not a Speaker then from Minority party? Is that not a precedence?

1 Like

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by ghost1718(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

Who is the Apc Senator from the SE? Eggs in one basket.
miss, i dont no oh
Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by DukeNija(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

This your hate will make you run mad.

15 Likes

Re: War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President by PointB: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
ghost1718:
miss, i dont no oh

No body; but it doesn't matter to us.

It's Buhari and APC head-ache now how they can successfully and effectively exclude SE/SS from governance and enjoy peace. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / House Of Representatives To Probe Obasanjo, Yar’Adua & Jonathan Power Contracts / Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.