Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (43248 Views)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by dharay99: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
jboy73:

Fuokin retard

0dé...[
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by NFFLAWS(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .
he was looking for a leeway to live you u gave him on a platter smh
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Serves you right. Deserved it
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by seyagie(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
ehh ya. Pele sogbo.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2015
grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by countsparrow: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2015
chimkaire:
...you have a problem with that,,, undecided grin sad lipsrsealed

Yeah I do... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by darlenese(f): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
That what u get when u play an expensive joke on some one who does'nt truly loves u, he's got a divided heart, maybe he has been looking for a way to ditch u but u made the who thing a lot easier, try and contact him tru another line, i'm sure he still communicates with his family members, better still u can meet his mum or siblings, u dnt hv to go into details. Goodluck
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by mekybabe1: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Simply send him sms.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by internetpirate: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2015
You won't know how your man would react until he is faced with the situation. Let me give you a heads up on the possible reality: No man born of a woman would take such an information lightly! He would react in a crazy way (and that's not because he doesn't think highly of you!!) and most likely reject you!

Never think you know someone! Most of us having even finished understanding ourselves!

Dimples192:
Well tbh that's not something to joke about as a lady.

However, you should be concerned about the fact that he actually believed you were capable of doing that.

Two things here, either he doesn't think highly of you because my man wouldn't believe it even if it were the truth, Let alone on April fools day.

It could also be him getting his own back on you for pranking him.

Let's hope it's the latter for your sake.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2015
countsparrow:

Yeah I do... grin grin grin
...too bad cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin sad
wink

cool
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by erumena(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I like your name ...that is my niece's name ...

Thanks....

My younger Sis name is Oghaleoghene!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.