Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? (7548 Views)

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / I Am In Love With An Older Lady / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
This Is a Very Big Question i Rilli want to ask and i need sincere question from people here. As for Me Yes i can Marry An older lady,after all hv mostly date Older ladies. but we cant always have the same View on this issue.so give your own view

Pls No Insult

Origin101
Lala247
Cherryice
tameera
Darkrebel666
Ipledge
Airforce1
Pinkycute
Axortedbabe
D1ck
prettythicksme
EroticAngelina
Tosyn2much
Naijaboiy
missyclassy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by vislabraye(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I prefer marrying a younger lady cause men age like wine but women age like milk.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ As long as she meets all of my requirements and we both love each other.
During our courting we would have gotten used to each other, so the problem of she dominating me would be absent

• Yes, I can !
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by alberto2k(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
If she's a wife material
Yes! I can.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
I can marry an older lady with the age gap of 3-4 years.

And also a younger Lady with the age gap of 5 years.

I can also marry my age mate.

So anyone works for me.

Many ladies prefer older men though. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Only if she is not above 5years older than me. . .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ As long as she meets all of my requirements and we both love each other.
During our courting we would have gotten used to each other so the problem of she dominating me won't be an issue.

• Yes, I can !
Same here bro.8-)

1 Like

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This Is a Very Big Question i Rilli want to ask and i need sincere question from people here. As for Me Yes i can Marry An older lady,after all hv mostly date Older ladies. but we cant always have the same View on this issue.so give your own view

Pls No Insult

Origin101
Lala247
Cherryice
tameera
Darkrebel666
Ipledge
Airforce1
Pinkycute
Axortedbabe
D1ck
prettythicksme
EroticAngelina
Tosyn2much
Naijaboiy
missyclassy
Nope I can't
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
vislabraye:
I prefer marrying a younger lady cause men age like wine but women age like milk.
Nyc One!

1 Like

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Twaci(f): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
I actually fancy older guys (26 - 35).

They are much more matured and experienced.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by dechandel(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
I can not marry a guy younger than I am!!
The younger guys I have come across are fvcking dramatic. angry
No long term goals.
Insecured ish with them.
Sometimes, they act their age grin
And you cant help but to ask how old is he again?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
I can an older lady with the age gap of 3-4 years.

And also a younger Lady with the age gap of 5 years.

I can also marry my age mate.

So anyone works for me.

Many ladies prefer older men though. undecided
Hmmm nyc one bro.

Dnt Mind some Ladies, they luv old men,old sperm.sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Nope I can't
tnx for cmn here.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
If she's a wife material
Yes! I can.
Gbam,u Nailed it.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Twaci:
I actually fancy older guys (26 - 35).

They are much more matured and experienced.
I Respect ur Opinion.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
dechandel:
No long term goals.
Insecured ish with them.

Fact.

Even dating a guy with 2-3 years gap doesn't go well with me.
I know that sense doesn't grow with age

But then --age has itz own degree of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
dechandel:
No long term goals.
Insecured ish with them.
Well Some Guys can Be Childish sha. but i still belong to the school of tort dt says, "Age is Just a Number nt Maturity" hv been with older ladies and smtyms the way they act,i will be like " Is She Rilli Older than me at all"

I Respect Your View Though.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
NO WAYY
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by NemzySeries(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hmmm nyc one bro.

No mind dem....datz y most older men deal wit dem like deir daughters

1 Like

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Fact.

Even dating a guy with 2-3 years gap doesn't go well with me.
I know that sense doesn't grow with age

But then --age has itz own degree of sense.
So in other word u like much more older guys right?
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hmmm nyc one bro.

Lol their own reason is not for the sex mainly.

It could be for financial support or reliability.

The only problem I have is the age gap.

How can an 18 year old girl be dating a 30 year old man and she's very comfortable with it.
The gap is too wide and it's more like child abuse to me undecided

***mhurdified***
But come to think of it. Most of these ladies that accrue their reason to dating older men as a result of maturity. Are they mature themselves
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Enegod(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
I love older women. I find myself being approached by older women as I get older. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm not complaining...undecided
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
So in other word u like much more older guys right?

Yeap.

But if I meet my mate that is quite matured in character(which is 0.01%)-i might give it a shot
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Pls No Insult

Origin101
Lala247
Cherryice
tameera
Darkrebel666
Ipledge
Airforce1
Pinkycute
Axortedbabe
D1ck
prettythicksme
EroticAngelina
Tosyn2much
Naijaboiy
missyclassy
no and never!!
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enegod:
I love older women. I find myself being approached by older women as I get older. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm not complaining...undecided
Hmmm
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by whizqueen(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why not, provided the gap is not as wide as tongue
But I'ld prefer an older man.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol their own reason is not for the sex mainly.

It could be for financial support or reliability.

The only problem I have is the age gap.

How can an 18 year old girl be dating a 30 year old man and she's very comfortable with it.
The gap is too wide and it's more like you're dating your uncle. undecided
they do it for that same financial support ur talkn about,22 years old girls daten 36yrs old man,no girl wnt to start frm scratch with man any more.:/ it quiet Alarmn,especially in this country.Men we rilli hv to wrk Hard bro
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by swaggzo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
My girl is 2 years older and we hope to get married soon. .. We've known our past and plan for a better future.
I I don't marry this one.. I don't see me getting married until maybe 20 years from now.
If you find a good girl, keep her. If you lose her you'll end up with the rest of the shiity ones everywhere. I cannot take that chance.
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by PunkyOh(f): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think I would.

Have I been asked this question about a year ago, the answer would have been a resounding no because I thought it was disgusting for an older woman to be with a younger man. But certain things have made me to start see beyond the age barrier, however I'm not saying I won't still have insecurities every now & then eg. on my birthday or when age is being discussed lol. Still don't know how "low" I'm willing to go though. Don't think I'd be comfortable being with someone 10 years younger though, that's cradle snatcher status imo undecided Hmm..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Enegod(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hmmm
Shirellelove, don't worry you're the one and only...Those older women won't succeed smiley
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
NemzySeries:

No mind dem....datz y most older men deal wit dem like deir daughters
lolz

Stellah911 hv replied ur Mail,hv u seen my reply?
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
In choosing ones partner, we should always bare in mind that humans develop emotionally and cognitively with age.

As a person grows older, he/she becomes more experienced in many areas of life and is able to make better decisions due to the knowledge and experienced garnered all through his/her former years.
The person becomes more mature in perception and judgement.

That being said, we should also not forget the critical role "love" plays in a relationship.
If two people are genuinely in love, I don't think "Age" would in any way become a barrier to their union.

As for me, I would prefer to marry someone 2-5 years older than me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Video: A Real Life MERMAID Was Caught On Camera At The Sea, Truly Is Real. / "My Man Can't Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks Dick Better Than I' - Cardi B / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.