Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (21982 Views)

Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by 360degree(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s president-elect, has been issued a Certificate of Return by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
The chairman of INEC, Attahiru Jega, handed the certificate to Mr. Buhari, and the vice president-elect, Yemi Osinbajo, on Wednesday.

Mr. Buhari defeated President Goodluck Jonathan in the presidential election held Saturday.

Speaking after receiving the certificate, Mr. Buhari said “Change has finally come” to Nigeria.
He said Nigeria’s “long night has passed”.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/180436-breaking-buhari-receives-certificate-of-return-from-inec.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Generalkorex(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
*Modified*
this is my ftc after nairaland was attacked
I dedicate this to
GMB/PYO and all the change team.
The change is here already.
I don change my name to oluwabuharimi ;-)
another lesson I learnt frm buhari
"winners dnt quit"
"quitters dnt win"

Baba niyen.
Baba now that you are there
please wake NCC up frm slumber.
They must reduce the price of unlimited data on all OS.
you knw how we campaign for you on internet
don't forget us.
We are tired of tweaking imei.even the phone manufacturer are out of imei.
Thank you
obrigados
merci
danke schon.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by 360degree(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Once more COngratulation to President-elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo and to general Nigerian People. I salute the courage and patriotic disposition of President Jonathan.
Long live Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by iyatrustee(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
I can imagine what is going through the General's mind

destiny can only be delayed, it cannot be denied!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by noordean(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Also on nta and ait
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Etumgbe(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why is osinbajo sitting like a secondary school student
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by dunkem21(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chai, you go fear speech grin

Nigeria my Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by kimond101: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Inspirational.
We need a president that can inspire.
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Congratulations to the president elect of the Federal republic of Nigeria -General Muhammadu Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Burger01(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
My president!

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by phorlafemi(f): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats GMB
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by boolet: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin

"Mistakes will be made, but we shall never take you for granted" - GMB 01/04/15

grin
#ilovemypresident

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Akshow: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
In as much as I commend and respect the
President for accepting defeat because we
all know power is sweet and intoxicating, I
still have some reservations about the
encomiums and hero worshiping of
President Jonathan all over the social media
for doing what is morally, intellectually,
legally an constitutionally right. Let's not
lower standard. He is d incumbent, has
control of all forces, conducted election,
international observers declared the election
fair, he clearly lost, and he accepted defeat,
what is heroic here? Are we expecting him
to rrfuse d election result or what? Even if
he will do that, there is a proper channel so
whats the fuss about accepting defeat by the
president? Lets not blow it out of proportion
jooor. He did a honourable thing, that's it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
I love power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by aristocrazzy: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good for the Guy
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by MaleoPearls(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
"This is not the first time Nigerians have voted for us. This is not the first time they have counted their votes. But this is the first time their votes are allowed to stand.

GMB
PRESIDENT ELECT

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by datguru: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Akshow: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Etumgbe:
Why is osinbajo sitting like a secondary school student
jealousy na him go kill u bigoted satanist. whether u like it or not he is ur VP for d next four years. And he is YORUBA cos I know that is what is giving u headache. grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria would be Great again.

Americans would accept Visa on arrival for any Nigerian soon grin

Sai Buhari....success is guaranteed......

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Pr0ton: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
100 likes for Buhari...

Sai Buhari.. Till 2023

Boko Haram, your fall is near.

Chibok girls, a saviour is born cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by EgusiSoup: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by kennydee05(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good

The winner of this election isn't General Mohammad Buhari , the actual winner is President Jonathan for consolidating our democracy. Bravo for your heroic act.

The people's General is ready to work....
Goodluck Jonathan thank you for making our votes to count and stand....
Sai General Mohammad Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by bunmioguns(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
I was here
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by talktrue1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Even the card reader rejected GEJ

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Brilliant speech

So presidential

Na your time baba

Well deserved!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Goahead(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by chymystique(f): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Alright.

Waiting for May 29th and for him to start fulfilling his endless promises to us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by micolaj: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
GMB is too PRESIDENTIAL.Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by millionboi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by umarc19: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ride on my able Presido grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Arch1: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to the President-Elect, General Mohammodu Okechukwu Ilufemiloye Akpos Buhari

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Goes Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno, Brother Cries Out (Photo) / Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti / Crowd Hails Enugu Governor As He Visits Kenyatta Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.