Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Igbo For Senate President. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo For Senate President. (11553 Views)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
BabaO2:
Always selfish, intruder, always unruly, always want to reap where they dont sow, Ibo Ko agbo ni.
your fada nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by chamboy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
talktrue1:
Minority cannot rule over majority. Igbos will not have any political power in this regime.
Senate President, Deputy senate president, Speaker, deputy speaker, SSG, None will get to them.
Its a pity
Y didn't u ppl vote for a senatorial Candidate in Apc
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by NnamdiN: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol. Am also neither Igbo.

And need less I remind you, there is a difference between truth and Partial truth
leave igbos alone. We've been doing great on our own. They can shove their senate up their behinds

1 Like

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
talktrue1:
Minority cannot rule over majority. Igbos will not have any political power in this regime.
Senate President, Deputy senate president, Speaker, deputy speaker, SSG, None will get to them.
Its a pity
Says who?
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by DukeNija(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2015
tweeby:

God bless u. Dem go sell us ova nyt... awon ole buruku

Na your papa and mama be ole. Sorry your mama na ashawo. Idiota
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by BabaO2: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
ekenedegreat:
your fada nyash.
We have seen your father and mother nyash again that they are both uncircumcised no wonder u are the cursed tribe from generation to generations
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Sloan:

Ibos made their bed, now they MUST lie on it! No one forced you to vote against APC, but now you want to benefit from their toil, hardwork and sweat? There was nothing dangerous when Ibos supported a man who watched 15K - 20K Nigerians killed and yet supported him! It could never be more dangerous to let Ibos go and work hard to gain political office and relevance! As it is, the Senate Presidency MUST stay in APC, with someone and a region that is all-legs and all-fingers in and not a loser people who are still dreaming of biafrua. Did the NC work hard for APC, heck they did, and if any APC strongman is there, he should get the seat! If Ibos don't like it, they can go and start working hard against 2019 and hope they come to vote with their brains functioning at that time. Again, the Yorubas you abuse and insult have shown you why they built an empire that lasted for more than 505 years while you were still in your forests, eating each other! The same Yorubas were responsible for giving Jonathan the opportunity to lead Nigeria from OBJ to Save Nigeria Group, but Ibos were quick to claim the credit for something they did not work for!

Well, in another 4 years time, would you still be begging for political relevance or you'd be working hard after learning from the behemoths of political sagacity and mental superiority in the South of Nigeria called the Yorubas! For a sensible people, you should be looking for a few of your smartest brains to go and learn under Asiwaju Tinubu, otherwise you'd be politically extinct soon!
We (igbos) can survive with or without that position and you knw it. Igbos re not lazy like you people that cannot do without government.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Abbott(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Sloan:

Ibos made their bed, now they MUST lie on it! No one forced you to vote against APC, but now you want to benefit from their toil, hardwork and sweat? There was nothing dangerous when Ibos supported a man who watched 15K - 20K Nigerians killed and yet supported him! It could never be more dangerous to let Ibos go and work hard to gain political office and relevance! As it is, the Senate Presidency MUST stay in APC, with someone and a region that is all-legs and all-fingers in and not a loser people who are still dreaming of biafrua. Did the NC work hard for APC, heck they did, and if any APC strongman is there, he should get the seat! If Ibos don't like it, they can go and start working hard against 2019 and hope they come to vote with their brains functioning at that time. Again, the Yorubas you abuse and insult have shown you why they built an empire that lasted for more than 505 years while you were still in your forests, eating each other! The same Yorubas were responsible for giving Jonathan the opportunity to lead Nigeria from OBJ to Save Nigeria Group, but Ibos were quick to claim the credit for something they did not work for!

Well, in another 4 years time, would you still be begging for political relevance or you'd be working hard after learning from the behemoths of political sagacity and mental superiority in the South of Nigeria called the Yorubas! For a sensible people, you should be looking for a few of your smartest brains to go and learn under Asiwaju Tinubu, otherwise you'd be politically extinct soon!

Apt.
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Abbott(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2015
focus7:
I don't expect igbos to come up and begin to make issues as though Nigeria is about them, they are fond of ranting as ever. Since they have made the choice of where they belong, they don't want to have anything to do with Hausas and the Yorubas, I see no reason why they should be involved in the governance of the new administration, after all during Jonathan, the Yorubas were excluded and they took it in good fate. They should be satisfied with the ministerial position GMB with give to them. Beside the notion that igbos are third major leg in Nigeria is not correct as the last presidential election has helped to reveal that igbos has the least political value in Nigeria. We have six political region in Nigeria namely; NE,NW,NC,SW,SS,SE. Of all these six regions, the electoral scores from the South East was the least, it was so low that scores from just three states from the SS is even much more than that of the whole SE. So on the bases, igbos should just accept that they are the least significant region in Nigeria and they should stop boasting and making noise everywhere.
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
BabaO2:

We have seen your father and mother nyash again that they are both uncircumcised no wonder u are the cursed tribe from generation to generations
am frm a very strong and blessed tribe and I am proud of it.
We fought the war for 3 yrs without the help of any country and we survived it. Our oil is what made this country what she is today, what you lack I hv in abundant stu.pid idi.ot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Abbott(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Really you are mentally unstable to spew this trash! Who told you Igbos rely on politicians to fend for them? Do you think Igbos are lazy like your people who can't but rely on Tinubu for their daily bread? If at all you use your retarded brain to think then you will know the majority of Igbos never gained anything from any of the Igbo politicians GEJ used in his govt. Do you know why? Because we are not your people who are lazy and always dependent! You people that have political relevance, what have you done with it? Why do you people shamelessly sell all your land and inheritance to the same Igbos in your states? Lazy group of people!

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Dindera(m): 12:56am On Apr 02, 2015
BabaO2:
Always selfish, intruder, always unruly, always want to reap where they dont sow, Ibo Ko agbo ni.

Hate will Kill you Oneday! angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Mcowubaba: 12:57am On Apr 02, 2015
focus7:
I don't expect igbos to come up and begin to make issues as though Nigeria is about them, they are fond of ranting as ever. Since they have made the choice of where they belong, they don't want to have anything to do with Hausas and the Yorubas, I see no reason why they should be involved in the governance of the new administration, after all during Jonathan, the Yorubas were excluded and they took it in good fate. They should be satisfied with the ministerial position GMB with give to them. Beside the notion that igbos are third major leg in Nigeria is not correct as the last presidential election has helped to reveal that igbos has the least political value in Nigeria. We have six political region in Nigeria namely; NE,NW,NC,SW,SS,SE. Of all these six regions, the electoral scores from the South East was the least, it was so low that scores from just three states from the SS is even much more than that of the whole SE. So on the bases, igbos should just accept that they are the least significant region in Nigeria and they should stop boasting and making noise everywhere.
my broda be truthful to urself...
1. The (Igbos) did not come out to vote (4 wateva reason best known to them) in Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi e.t.c, the all had over a 1 million people that had collected dia PVC (check the statistics with Inec), my broda less than 40% came out to vote....most of them wia sleeping @ dia house (my frnds inclusive cheesy)
2. Most easterners r in various places/location in Nigeria (i read somewhere hia that some PDP igbo candidates won in Lagos)= i am nt saying it was only Igbos dat voted them oo, but u will agree wit me dat the igbo population was very instrumental to the sucess of Pdp in states like lagos,FCT...
3. The East has always be cheated during the census, the multiply Northerners nd reduce the actual no of easterners...
To me, i have many eastern frnds the r nt even bothered about Senate, Speaker, dis, dat.....una just d drink panadol 4 people...dem no send...the don go back to dia various hustlegrin, una d hia dey worry una self...
But also my advise to APC is to trade with care...no matter whatever resentment, angry, bigotry factor..GMB is the president of Nigeria nd not APC or north/west..so dividends of democracy must be significantly nd equally nd equitably distributed in all the geographical terrains/zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Unless it is no more 1 Nigeria naaa...... Then referendum tins on board...East go dia way (no hard feelings)...but i pray it won't come to dat!!!!
If atleast 78% those Easterners that collected dia PVC came out to vote (PDP as usual grin), we will nt been talking abt dis nw...to me, GEJ lost Election in the Southeast...look @ it analytically....
Shun hate, bigotry....1 love Nigeria
sowi 4 any typo...bless...
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Menace2Society(m): 1:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Must u always blame Yorubas for your woes
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by kettykin: 1:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Sloan:

Smartest brains indeed, Smartest only when it comes to betrayal and back stabbing their fellow southerners to uphold northern interest.

In an election many yorubas contested in different parties including the incumbent all we had was yorubas throwing their whole support to an outsider who almost liquidated in 2004 with herdsmen in truckloads in ibadan and someone has the temerity to talk about smartness to a gullible audience

1 Like

Re: Igbo For Senate President. by mensdept: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2015
What is it with senate president position? That position is talked about as if it is going to bring federal presence in the East. What did David Mark do with it except travel to GERMANY for medical checkup?
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by tweeby: 5:51am On Apr 02, 2015
DukeNija:

Na your papa and mama be ole. Sorry your mama na ashawo. Idiota
Shame,Go to chad if u don't like it. I jst Jega u
Re: Igbo For Senate President. by Sloan: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
There's really no need for this topic, nor the need for the arguments and e-fights.

In the interest of fairness, those who have worked hard must benefit from their sweat, those who have not should start working now for future opportunities.

The Ibos pride themselves on hardwork and merit, and I expect if they must be sincere know that the success they're trying to enjoy now was done by mostly others but not them! The MB or NC has keyed much into the progress and emancipation of Nigeria and a new government more completely than the Ibos, and that is why they supported the APC.

I think the NC get the right of first refusal for the Senate Presidency! Is that not logical? If any senior senator with experience is in the senate now, and can be trusted to lead with foresight and robust debate in the interest of Nigeria, he MUST be supported to emerge as the senate president. The NC cannot work only for the SE to want to claim the rewards of their hardwork, it just doesn't work that way!

Any one who has a contrary opinion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader / INEC Rejects Omoyele Sowore's Suspension By Rebel AAC Members - Photo / 2022: Buhari’s New Year Message (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.