Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Business Venture Patnership - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Venture Patnership (818 Views)

Seeking Joint Venture Partner For Food Export / What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 / Dredgers Available For Lease,joint Venture And Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Venture Patnership by kingjay1: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I will go straight to the point.
I have a high yield business idea that will be able to generate over N100million 2-3months after roll out.
The only reason I'm trying to get a patner is lack of persnal funds to invest.
It will take a little under 1Million Naira to setup, plus rollout campaign/advertising.
The said business is online with semi autopilot administration.
The funds will be used for the Admin software Writing and development to specification required, System and other Hardware, Office Rent and Branding.
Every logistic preparation has been put in place.
Before I divulge the details of this venture, we will sign an NCND (Non-Circumvention and Nod Disclosure) agreement to protect my idea. So you must be a serious prospective investor. Please no time wasters and story tellers.

Call Akpo 09051384999

(1) (Reply)

Own A Business In Nigeria / Renew Your Marble And Granite Floor / Own A Land With N500 OR N11,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.