Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) (67007 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Selfie with Vice-President-elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/selfie-with-osinbajo/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself. After the hardwork comes the reward.
I like you as an intellectual, Sir. Please [help] guide the President in the areas he might be lost in your journey of CHANGING and transforming Nigeria. I didn't vote for you cuz I hardly ever vote but still I love you guys.
Though I hate APC with passion and I'm a PDP apologist, but I strongly believe in your "change" proposals and I loved the two of you, Osinbajo and Buhari from the very beginning.
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madueke with immediate effect. Thank You.

299 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
NICE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by remsonik(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
See pretty ladies. The northern ladies are beauties smiley

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by olu77(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweet Jesus. Power is really sweet. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Natural beauty. cool

11 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by englishmart(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
and the light shines over darkness, and darkness comprehends it not.
Osinbajo and Obasanjo have something in common

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin
Nwanna, wait small before you start taking selfies with omalicha women. undecided embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by englishmart(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
abi o
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Grendel(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lallalalaalalalallla

Stststsusisilalallalala

Still in the mood grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Chinemeokpann: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is one of the perks that comes with the office

Sai Osinbajo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Sweetguy25: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abokkiis
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by TrishaP(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is living the moment.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by REALCHANGE20151: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Guys make una comot eyes from these babes they are all taken since cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Pebcak: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kano's vote got me like
I beg take selfie with all 'em yarinya jor no time

[img]http://i./9o3zww8eupvhe.gif[/img]

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by kenkruse: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
He looks so simple...one of the reasons we liked GeJ

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by SmooshCHN: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Most people thought this day will never come. Here it is. Some people around me crying foul saying shït pouring their frustration cos their Tribalism did not favour them. Kudos to Nigerians who voted with their HEADS AND NOT THEIR HEARTS.

We believe in Buhari to deliver his best in the interest of Nigeria's progress.

If you truly love Nigeria, you won't care if A Christian or Muslim rules, if A Southerner or Northerner wins. If the Southerner doesn't perform, then we pick the available promising candidate.

Pls Tanoids, get over the result. High Blood Pressure is Real devote that energy into positive change and pray for the Progress of Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Peacewealth(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
noted
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by DICKtator: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Vote GEJ!!!
VOTE PDP!!!
WE WILL NOT TAKE IT
GEJ'S MANHOOD LIVES ON!!!

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by cycline404(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ was a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.
Also BABA control the mouth of your wife, especially in the public affair.
BABA, please bring back war against indiscipline
BABA, please let this government be a democracy
BABA please, 4-years is a long time for you to fix things well.
Baba if you dont do well Nigerians will change you, until we get who we want.

BABA!! This wasnt rigging We all voted for you both from home and abroad....

Baba Congratulations!!!
Sai Professor!
Please work well with your Oga!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enieleni how he go do?
Sir try n minimize selfies

And to those girls there will be no time for irrelevant selfies soon with d president or vp, u might only be able to have selfies with there bathroom slippers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by sirjohnson(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Cool
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by aristocrazzy: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
I can feel the spirit of peace coming down upon us
Say Amen

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by LordCenturion(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
PYO, the vice president of Nigeria, the omoluabi of most decorated tribe in Nigeria (yoruba), no shaking,we are proud of you, we love u...

SAI BABA
Long life baba.
Long life YORUBA
LONG LIFE NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by skullbaba: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Walahi hausa-fulani babes dey fine ooo. See how my VP- elect dey shout holy spirit for him mind( and I dey hear here ooo). #godwin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
ok
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by kingsilly(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
vice president elect as U can see clearly that girl was charging her phone to take that selfie, do face the power sector

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) / Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.