Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144392 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anybody who got sssshit to say, peace mass can help transport your ass to garden city. He ain't here on nairaland. He can't see you.

This game go sweet.
Call of duty, creek battle.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dazangel12: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
As a Niger deltan fellow I would advice asari to drop it. Let us remain calm and form a very strong opposition since we control the wealth of this country let's remain in the opposition for a while.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Omololu007(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Normality:

By the time this latest version Biafra tsunami hits Federal Republic of Zoo and it's army of cowards. Book haram will be child's play upon Federal Republica of Zoo.
we won't fight u biafrans wit arms dis tym,we go use hunger finish una

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
he will spend the rest of his days in kirikiri when the time comes. It's not business as usual. If he truly loves the niger delta he won't be investing in Republic of Benin instead of Niger delta. The time as come for our water ways to be secured by professional naval officers not niger delta militants

25 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cocokiller1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delt and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP winn bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ
m touched
whr u 4rm?
Asari needs to calm dwn

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Boss13: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Noise maker. Jonathan will be sent to calm him down.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Rossikk(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
chat2deen:
Asari Dokubo, the former militant who promised to unleash violence on the country if the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan failed in election, has issued a new threat.
He promised to return “to the creeks” and blamed the Yoruba and Hausa for working against Igbo and Niger Deltans.
Dokubo said the election of General Muhammadu Buhari as president “is a clear indication that the country is not united” and blamed the Yoruba and Hausa for cooperating to frustrate Jonathan, who applauds from the Niger Delta region.
In a comment realesed by his spokesperson Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro, Dokubo saud: “Nigerian union clearly reinforces the fact of self determination and that Nigeria remains a very divided and separated entity whose claim to unity remains a fraud of gargantuan proportion.
“The celebrated victory of Buhari is not the victory of the people but victory of regional conspiracy and supremacy. The voting Partern has clearly shown that the Gambari North and the Yorubas are United in the conquest of the Niger Deltans and the Igbos of defunct Biafra with the middle belt now used as pawns.
“The victory of Muhammadu Buhari is a historical reminder that we are a conquered people who are mere appendages existing at the pleasure of the supremacist and the regional overlords.
“We remain a people separated by our ideologies and interests, we are not integrated nor reconciled.”
Former militant supposed that the elect administration could endeavor to sabotage the interest of the Niger Delta and called for a return to the creeks.
He added: “The conditions that advanced the need to embrace the creeks have been sadly re energised, it is clear that a vicious government who may maim and murder the voice of the so called minorities may have just been birthed. Indeed integration is nonexistent as regional gang ups and supremacy is symbolic with this victory.
“While President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan enjoys his moments and bask in the euphoria of a now world renowned statesman having congratulated Muhammadu Buhari his conqueror, we must quickly remind that our struggle was never about Jonathan nor about presidency.
“President Goodluck Jonathan was an establishment beneficiary of our struggle, our sweat and blood that many bled and died for,  he was never in the struggle and he can never wish away our collective march forward for statesmanship. Yes Indeed to an extent he was a  mitigating factor in self determination pursuit as we went on sabbatical, this mitigation he seem to have willingly repudiated.
“The days coming will be critical, we shall study all the conditions and consult widely before determining the way going forward for our collective existence and survival as a people. The days coming shall either drive the quest of integration or further separate us.”
It should be noted that the fake tweet circulated yesterday on the media. It stated that Asari Dokubo acclaimed President Jonathan and said he is a friend to any government, but later former militant denied the such news, saying that he would stay loyal to Jonathan.

Source: http://www.naij.com/414219-asari-dokubo-issues-a-new-threat.html

So when Yorubas and Igbos ''colluded'' to vote in Jonathan in 2011 it was a ''gang up between two major regions'' to exclude the Hausa/Fulani, correct? It's obvious this guy is not a democrat.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
cocokiller1:
m touched
whr u 4rm?
Asari needs to calm dwn
I'm an Ijaw from Okrika, Rivers State. And you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mcowubaba: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
U dey speak igbo or u dey understand am cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by eCollynzo: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Asari and his group should look for tactical ways to get resource control, they should seek international support and center their campaign around environmental degredation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dazangel12: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Asari and his group should look for tactical ways to get resource control, the should seek international support and center their campaign around environmental degredation.

exactly the best time is now but we should do it in a peaceful way

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by DaBullIT(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros inasmuch as I might not fully agree with Asari's methods, I take serious exception to your infantile threats!! If Buhari or APC wants to go by this your reasoning it won't augur well for them.Unlike 1966,,you might have to finance your war with proceeds from your cocoa and groundnut.

kneel down , raise up your hands and close your eyes

stewpyd boi

15 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U dey speak igbo or u dey understand am cheesy
Though Igbo is a the defacto second language in Okrika, my parents and some relatives speak it fluently. I don't really understand the Language myself, I'm not even too fluent in local language.

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mcowubaba: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Though Igbo is a the defacto second language in Okrika, my parents and some relatives speak it fluently. I don't really understand the Language myself, I'm not even too fluent in local language.
Lol!!!!..
U be ajebutter pikin....enjoy....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol!!!!..
U be ajebutter pikin....enjoy....
Aje-wetin? 100% Kpako grin

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by IVORY2009(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tompolo ===> Camp 1
Ateke Tom ===> Camp 2
Boyloaf ===> Camp 3
General shot @ sight ====> Camp 4
Egbelle papa ====> Camp 5

Asari ===> Commander

Others @ reserve bench. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by eCollynzo: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
IVORY2009:
Tompolo ===> Camp 1
Ateke Tom ===> Camp 2
Boyloaf ===> Camp 3
General shot @ sight ====> Camp 4
Egbelle papa ====> Camp 5

Asari ===> Commander

Others @ reserve bench. cheesy
Shoot at sight, my man.
I once met the terrorist in Gbolowo, Ondo state.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by suwailad(f): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
asari will only die like fowl and all nigerians will only spit and look at him. even jonathan dey find way run comot nigeria, see big fool dey talk.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by IVORY2009(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

Shoot at sight, my man.
I once met the terrorist in Gbolowo, Ondo state.

he is frm der, Kingsley kuku town...
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mcowubaba: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Aje-wetin? 100% Kpako grin
mak I EAR word grin
U na bo$$
Just hala me..wen u need my account no cheesy
I dey except easter gift..
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Waleskyzo1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

What is this?
The truth! He should go and die, Nigeria is bigger than any ethnic group or religion when will u realize?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cfame1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let's stop fooling ourselves. Jonathan messed up no doubt but had it been that it was another man from south east or South south that contested, it wouldn't have changed the voting pattern we saw on Saturday.
God help us...

13 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:
asari will only die like fowl and all nigerians will only spit and look at him. even jonathan dey find way run comot nigeria, see big fool dey talk.

*carries lantern*
Looking for common sense in this post.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cocokiller1(f): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
4rm Andoni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:

Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Bonapart(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by LogicPower(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
1. We called the bluff of Asari and co before the election, that no matter how well prepared they think they are, militarily, financially and otherwise, it is ABSURDLY DELUSIONAL of them to think that they could threaten the rest of the country and intimidate everyone into voting for their kinsman against their will.

2. Are we not vindicated now? Has Asari or any of his fellow miscreants got any reports of some 'Gambaris' in the North or 'their slaves' in the SW shivering and scampering to the polling booths to vote for GEJ so that the Asaris would not destroy the country if their kinsman was not re-elected?.

3. Now that Nigerians have called the bluff of Asari and co and elected a 'Gambari' and 'his slave' as the nation's president and VP respectively for the next four years, it is in entirely up to the Asaris to choose between living in the country as law-abiding citizens, relocating abroad permanently in protest, or remaining in the country to try using their accumulated weapons, resources, training and personnel to defy and challenge the authority of the in-coming government, and dare the consequences.

4. As for the ordinary law-abiding people of ND, they should rest assured that, God willing, their lot would even be better under the new progressive government of APC; as the in-coming government reduces corruption and looting, it would have more resources available for people-oriented projects that would help reduce poverty and unemployment across the country, ND region inclusive.

5. Many of us are fully aware of the fact that the GEJ' presidency hardly did anything to improve the quality of their lives, as the greatest chunk of the trillions that were allocated to the region in the last five years sadly ended up in the pockets of their heartless, greedy local exploitative political 'leaders' and the likes of Asaris who turned to over-night billionaires at the expense of their suffering people.

6. Thus the only ND people who should be concerned about the change in government at the center are the highly corrupt political elite from the region (the Arubebes), the over-pampered vagabonds-turned-billionaires (the Asaris) and the opportunistic 'elders' of the region (the Clarks) - the three groups of ND rogues who collectively and individually exploited the plights of the ND people to make stupendous wealth for themselves and their families.

7. These three self-centred groups in the ND would be seriously concerned not because they would necessarily be tried or investigated, but at least because they know their tap of sources for personal aggrandizement, power and influence, which they have been enjoying under the guise of 'protecting' the interests of the ND people, would soon be turned off.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by toluxa1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is an April fool's joke abi

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by niceguy7(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
I pity that man dokubo.....he tink say buhari na jona?
Infact let him go and sleep....he cnt do more than a dead rat.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Bonapart(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is true but people will be blind to it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ajayiopy: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
He should be guided ,general does not give room for such. General means business (GMB)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.