Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144388 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

May be you should answer the question by your self.....

Am busy***

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssss.. Shei mosquito don sabi talk now?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
arigold1304:
A big fool

Don't mind that fool!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by macanu(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let him go sit down,now we r seen peace he wants to cause problem,God will block pple like him 4rm nigeria

Don't forget
For your AFFORDABLE clean and sharp nigerian used Cars
Contact-08025781637 whatsapp or call
BBM-266DD56F
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by obasiken: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Which military? SS will return to d creeks and reduce d exploration of oil to 2 barrels per day. Let me see the money he will use to feed his army of almajiris. Let us see what will happen ? I want to see d might buhari do his worst.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

Shoot at sight, my man.
I once met the terrorist in Gbolowo, Ondo state.
Its bolowou.. smiley
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Suspect33(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Boscog:
Not igbos but only you, igbos want peace for now
stop talkin trash... e.DIOT .... We dnt wnt peace anymore, we wnt BIAFRA ...... One Nigeria my foot

F00lish Nigerians angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by franzis(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
i though this niccur said he aint a NIGERIAN

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by emmykk(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?
what kind of question is this maggot asking.?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by AJdDon: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can somebody pls remind Asari Dokubo dat dis same north and Yoruba were pivotal in GEJ's emergence as President in 2011!

If he lik mk e go knack head for wall, the Yorubas in.particular will onli queue for an ideal candidate at any point in time.

Let's say NO TO Tribal Sentiments.
Yes to a Progressive Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dealslip(f): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Asari dont be silly. Are Musiliu, Abati, Mimiko, FFK and Fayose from Niger Delta. This guys shouted themselves coarse defending GEJ and his achievements, justifying why he should comeback. You were busy making inciteful statement which decimated his chances further. If you dont know, you were one of his downfall. Stop lumping people together because you lost. GEJ got 2 million votes from SW Despite the low turnout. Dont let some of us who have been praising his statemanship angry with you. In 2011, He got overwhelming support from same SW Whom you so much disrespect. Did you even say thank you. Nonesense

31 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
IVORY2009:

he is frm der, Kingsley kuku town...
Kingsley kuku is from Arogbo in ondo state.. smiley
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by mightycrown1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=18pt] WONT THIS MAN VARNISH AND LEAVE HIS KINS MEN BEHIND WHEN THE WAR HE IS CLAMORING FOR BEGINS? [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by chiedu7: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
THE ELECTIONS SIMPLY STATES THAT THE NORTH OF NIGERIA ARE THE SOLE RULERS OF NIGERIA.

This is history repeating itself

[size=14pt]I think it's time everybody went their own way[/size]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Abeyjide: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
chat2deen:

Source: http://www.naij.com/414219-asari-dokubo-issues-a-new-threat.html

the doesn't know what to say.the southwest election result shows that Yorubas are not partial,sentimental and bias interms of religion,ethnicity.if not for d yorubas God is using,this country would have disintegrate.God bless nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cybriz82(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Asari is only angry cus of d bad people dat futrated gej against nigeria..he iz angry cus naija is blind to see dat d peeps dat destroy him are d people dat naija is praisin 2day...asari is a mad dog arrest him or nt ..wat abt iz boys cn u arrest dem also,how many of dem did yaradua last tym?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:

Good question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by demandtruth: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ

You are a sore loser and a very annoying psychotic

Stop hiding under any conflicting tone of reconciliation.
Your first opinion/paragraph shows that you are bigot

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by LockDown69(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Biri kawai! Sharrap! this lousy clown is always seeking for relevance.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Chigold101(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
did Asiri ever said he wants to be president?

Do you think if GEJ is decleared the winner in this election that people & houses wont be going down by now in the north?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by MaxAngellyn: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

Is asari a god? Abegi make he go sit down make im family jor. No gain for thuggery...

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros inasmuch as I might not fully agree with Asari's methods, I take serious exception to your infantile threats!! If Buhari or APC wants to go by this your reasoning it won't augur well for them.Unlike 1966,,you might have to finance your war with proceeds from your cocoa and groundnut.

Lmao!!!! Groundnut and Cocoa?! Diaris God o!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dat9jaguy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ

GEJ ruled for some 5 years no development in the Niger delta apart from making the likes of Asari billionaires.The people of Niger delta have remained as
poor as we have always been,environmental degradation still continued unchecked under GEJ,gas flaring still continued under the outgoing president and he is of
Niger delta extraction.You now come here to say becos a fulani man has been elected by other stake holders in this project called Nigeria there is a gang up against you.
Guy grow up and act your age.To think i once admired your ways of reasoning.
I am from Niger delta and that is where i reside.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by An2elect2(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Asari or whatever pls do us a favour and just shut it.

You have been defeated, accept it and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by MaxAngellyn: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?

Is asari a god? Abegi make he go sit down make im family jor. No gain for thuggery...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by kodlins(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Always conceal your intentions..
Normality:
I told them the ND and Biafra die hards have been having serious meetings since the even of the election which I will tell u to quote me even before any being.

My dear defunct Biafra republic people, get ur minds ready.

Join the local Army of Biafra, IPOB.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by IYANGBALI: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is among the people that will be kept in prison for life. Let him bring it on

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by virus05(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?

leave d guy..dem go dey take everything for granted..instead of them to b looking for solutn..me if anytin apen..na my village i dey run go.....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Divide Nigeria now!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by KMJY(f): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls let's watch it b4 this cold war translates into bloody one
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by incredible6(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
even if it was the antichrist dat was contesting against jonathan, i would give him my vote... GEJ u failed GEJ u must go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.