Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144316 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by nortcentrallord(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..

I don't support violence but if their oil is good enough to keep the country fed then with a willing sacrifice from the Niger deltans and a single blow up of an oil rig, buhari and his gang up team 'll be called back to a round table of negotiations with MEND. Only a fool will call Asari a toothless bulldog. BH started this way with no good reason @ all but these guys got every reason to FIGHT. Nigeria is becoming a pawn in Russia and US's game. The big picture is far off.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by emmysoftyou: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
cocokiller1:
4rm Andoni
is andoni, the home of peter odili? If yes? Does ur pple speaks igbo? Or sth lik igbos,
jus wana knw?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by naijafresh: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Any Igbo and South-Southerners should remember the Hausas and we the Yorubas own Nigeria! Any one of them that want to die among should bath on the transformer! Biafra would never dare the might of the federal republic of Nigeria! Be reminded that USA, UK and world leaders were the brains behind the success of GMB! If Niger Deltans get the might let them face the world army! This guy must be reported to ICC.

Useless sectarian ranting, thankfully the majority of Nigerians do not support your rancid ravings. You only serve to 'heat up the polity' and should be Jega'd immediately.

Nigeria belongs to no one but all of us, this election has shown that you can't rule this country alone you need other geopolitical regions. That's the beauty of our well thought out but poorly implemented constitution.. so deal with it!

The SS and SE voted for GEJ because he was their son and it was rude not to, they also did not trust the North from experience and the SW because they seemed to engage in partisan politics at best of times so it was difficult not to suspect they had a personal OPC agenda.

However no geopolitical region voted exclusively GEJ or GMB with exceptions in the heart of their support zone which is to be expected and that should tell you something, rigging aside Nigerians are more intelligent and savvy voters and they, deep down had Nigeria's interests at heart, not the 'personal for my pocket really' interest of Niger delta militants or the 'hold what i have stolen well' interests of the North and SW

Everywhere you go there are political billionaires be it NC NW NE SS SW or SE. SO who do you think suffers in all this? We can shout all we want but Otedola keeps his Billions, Dangote has shown it is business as usual and Peter Odili is still sitting pretty on Rivers state wealth.

We need to stop the impunity!
GMB needs to keep the country together and bring all regions to the table for our collective benefit, there is really no vanquished here, we need every single region

Wake up and smell the amala, smell the Isi Ewu and the Tuwo! A new dawn is here, if you misbehave we will vote you out whether you're GMB, GEJ or some other chancer. Period!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by kodyx(f): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
forgoodwithgod:

Mind your words young lady! Don't talk becus u see words..... No man is incapable of his words. Buhari needs to prove to Nigerians that he's here to effatuate a change and not for "party or personal interest"
l am not just talking for the fun of it,but one man cannot just decide to hold our great nation we are just trying to build to ramson no matter who or what he thinks he is,even our president said it that no man's ambition is worth the blood of any nigerian. A new government is just about coming in,all we need to do is put hands together and make Nigeria better.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijafresh:

......The SS and SE voted for GEJ because he was their son and it was rude not to,
However no geopolitical region voted exclusively GEJ or GMB with exceptions in the heart of their support zone which is to be expected and that should tell you something,
Very dishonest
Is Osinbajo Not their son in the SW Is he not their son in Ekiti State??

What is the meaning of "Exclusively" 100 ?? Come on

GEJ got 25% of the votes in at least one state in EVERY ZONE

GMB got 25% of the votes in at least one state in EVERY ZONE EXCEPT THE SE In the SE he was rejected in EVERY STATE
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

See attache!! Yorubas owe what? If you actually owe anything you would presented one of your own as president rather than choosing a northerner. Commot for face. You guys are the north's slave and will always be their slave. Learn your place.
My dear eh! Wetin person no go hear!!! Own indeed! !!! Time will tell!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ArodewilliamsT: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Any Igbo and South-Southerners should remember the Hausas and we the Yorubas own Nigeria! Any one of them that want to die among should bath on the transformer! Biafra would never dare the might of the federal republic of Nigeria! Be reminded that USA, UK and world leaders were the brains behind the success of GMB! If Niger Deltans get the might let them face the world army! This guy must be reported to ICC.

Have you ever looked into the nozzle of an Ak47 in your entire life?. Don't make too much noise, just make sure you Wale popoola are in the trenches when it starts. In war, destruction is easier than protection. Asari's land feeds this nation and he has the right to claim his oil. Start planting cocoa with immediate alacrity, life won't be easy under Dictator Buhari. I assure you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by naijafresh: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
Very dishonest
Is Osinbajo Not their son in the SW Is he not their son in Ekiti State??

What is the meaning of "Exclusively" 100 ?? Come on

GEJ got 25% of the votes in at least one state in EVERY ZONE

GMB got 25% of the votes in at least one state in EVERY ZONE EXCEPT THE SE In the SE he was rejected in EVERY STATE

You're looking at minutiae and missing the point, it is obvious to anyone to see they got votes in every single state so did KOWA, AA and ADC, this was not a lesson in the finer points of statistics.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Have you ever looked into the nozzle of an Ak47 in your entire life. Don't make too much noise, just make sure you Wale popoola are in the trenches when it starts. In war, destruction is easier than protection. Asari's land feeds this nation and he has the right to claim his oil. Start planting cocoa with immediate alacrity, life won't be easy under Dictator Buhari. I assure you.
No it does NOT feed the nation. Right now Oil contributes less than telecomm to our GDP and very much LESS than Agriculture according to GEJ last year the Economy . Certainly this growth did not come from the oil sector where prices are falling?

2million barrels of oil daily @ $70 x365 = $51 billion a year we know the price is far from $70 right now so how important is $51 billion in a $500 billion economy ?? It is quite important no doubt i.e 10% though @ current prices it is more like 7 %

IT DOES NOT FEED THE NATION Agriculture is well over 30% and the main source of growth. Do not be deceived.

Facts,Facts and then more facts
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by naijafresh: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
No it does NOT feed the nation. Right now Oil contributes less than telecomm to our GDP and very much LESS than Agriculture according to GEJ last year the Economy . Certainly this growth did not come from the oil sector where prices are falling?

2million barrels of oil daily @ $70 x365 = $51 billion a year we know the price is far from $70 right now so how important is $51 billion in a $500 billion economy ?? It is quite important no doubt i.e 10% though @ current prices it is more like 7 %

IT DOES NOT FEED THE NATION Agriculture is well over 30% and the main source of growth. Do not be deceived.

Facts,Facts and then more facts

Wow! Your calculations and economics are flawed my friend. GDP is not the same national income, Nigeria certainly does not make $500 billion a year not to talk of income from oil revenue.

Budgetary calculations are based on estimated income from mainly oil revenue receipts and this is a different kettle of fish to GDP which is a sum total of a nation's economic output to put it in laymans terms.. i'm not an economist

The attached document will give you an idea of what i am saying, we certainly don't earn $500 billion a year

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ArodewilliamsT: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
omololu2020:
ur fada is a pig,,go and ask d bitch u call a mum at home who Benjamin adekunle was,or u should ask ur stupid fada at home who effiong surrend too.foolish igbo kids wia starved to death by a yoruba man called AWOLOWO,ur women and sistas wia raped by yoruba men..and d whole of igbo land was conquered by Nigerian forces which include yoruba men...

Let me teach a bit about your history as a yoruba slave. Your land in Northern yorubaland has Emirs in kwara and kogi instead of your traditional Obas, your defeat happened 200 years ago.Even at that the north still call your muslims inferior.
Furthermore, Ladies with pointed breast(Historians called them Dahomey Amazons) from Benin republic beheaded your kings in yorubaland and danced around with the severed heads around the same period in history.

I say tufiakwa to grow up and learn that an emir rules over an inch of my land.How do i explain to my kids? It will be psychological dent on my pride as an Igbo because i am a god, I am superior. I control my destiny as an Igbo.
YORUBALAND IS THE ONLY NON-MUSLIM LAND IN AFRICA WITH EMIRS HOLDING SWAY. YOUR SLAVERY IS STAMPED AND SEALED, HIDING UNDER ONE NIGERIA WONT SAVE YOU. You are beneath the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chiaka:

The guy said[b] going back to the creek,[/b] he never said going back to ferment trouble. Just taking time out.
He is not happy and just erring his opinion. So let him be.
Bode geroge is not also happy and wants to go on exile.
Whats wrong with people going on exile. whats all this talks about......some no read even read before them start to write.
Lets hope the new change has some fair deals to offer to all regions meeting different needs of different regions not milking a few region to service all regions , things don't work out that way. The new government had better come up with other sources of income for the economy
spread across from every region and also allow the people having such resources to also benefit from what they own.....that's is a fair thing to do. Allocates contracts to them as well, let them own the oil blocs , those with steel let them own the steel wells etc...

Are this daft that you dont know what a "Militant does in the Creek", going by his past antecedents?

Please STFU......and urge him to hurry-up to the Creeks! grin grin
Truly, this is not 1960..... and EVERYONE BETTER KNOW THAT, including all these noisy "Creek Mosquitoes and their side-kicks from the East".

"Pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep, let us see how himself go fit rest" undecided wink

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cocokiller1(f): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
is andoni, the home of peter odili? If yes? Does ur pple speaks igbo? Or sth lik igbos,
jus wana knw?
andoni is a different place entirely 4rm ndoni
peter odili is 4rm ndoni
we speak obolo wich is a combination of ijaw,igbo,anang,ibibio,efik languages
andoni is different 4rm ndoni
but stil same rivers state
people mistake d both places 4 same place alot
we av andoni LGA nd ndoni LGA respectively

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cocokiller1(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
jus wana knw?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by mexanbryan: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijafresh:

Wow! Your calculations and economics are flawed my friend. GDP is not the same national income, Nigeria certainly does not make $500 billion a year not to talk of income from oil revenue.

Budgetary calculations are based on estimated income from mainly oil revenue receipts and this is a different kettle of fish to GDP which is a sum total of a nation's economic output to put it in laymans terms.. i'm not an economist

The attached document will give you an idea of what i am saying, we certainly don't earn $500 billion a year
You are jumping the gun.Do not misquote me. You seem to have a comprehension problem.

I did not discuss EARNINGS of the nation. I was discussing GDP. Earnings from oil is the SIZE of the industry and therefore its contribution to GDP . Your cartoon is irrelevant.

I did not discuss BUDGET. That is another subject which I will gladly school you on .
Yes oil earnings are absolutely important to GOVERNMENT but that is not something I touched on.So please before responding read and then COMPREHEND what you are commenting on
Do we live on government revenue ? Someone said Asari feeds us and that is what I responded to. Our Economy is more than oil and oil is irrelevant to most people
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
stan241:
Nna who and who are the igbo that asari thinks will fight with him, as ive always said on this issue they should leave we the igbos alone in whatever stupid fight because when the time comes its we that would be slaughtered like rams all over the country...Asari can return to the creeks and bomb wherever he wants but he should make sure he keeps screaming it that its Niger delta alone that is doing the bombing ans stop mentioning the south-east...udo
Pls shut up!!! Its u dat will be slaughtered like ram! See how u are portraying ur tribe to d whole world as weak and vulnerable! U no get sense I swear!! Stop buying favour, dey won't hate u less!!! Nonsense! Ufodu ndi igbo bu nno anu nwulu anwu na enwero uche!!! Ara gbagbuo gi!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijafresh:

You're looking at minutiae and missing the point, it is obvious to anyone to see they got votes in every single state so did KOWA, AA and ADC, this was not a lesson in the finer points of statistics.
I am missing the point because there is NONE
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by naijafresh: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
I am missing the point because there is NONE

Ok Sir sorry, no need to get agitated, we are only debating issues here not looking for fights..

You mentioned oil income and GDP in your post and I brought in Budget to make a point, I hope others see the point i was trying to make

Carry on and have a good day

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by stan241(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Neplusultra:
Pls shut up!!! Its u dat will be slaughtered like ram! See how u are portraying ur tribe to d whole world as weak and vulnerable! U no get sense I swear!! Stop buying favour, dey won't hate u less!!! Nonsense! Ufodu ndi igbo bu nno anu nwulu anwu na enwero uche!!! Ara gbagbuo gi!!!!
lols well you my dear have a right to your own opinion and aint no one about to take it away from you...its not cowardice but its just the simple truth, every igbo man or woman will be regarded as ijaw and treated the same way "if" any unrest starts in this country, the progroms and the 2011 post-election violence are good examples and do you think this war you are screaming especially in this modern age is one where any party comes out as a winner, i repeat the igbos the ones with families and businesses not the jobless ones will not join arms with any region in this country to fight anybody, a lot of families are yet to recover from the last one.....its only insecure persons who resort to insults on an online forum and the fact that you a lady(or so it says on your profile) is quite a shame...udo
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijafresh:

Ok Sir sorry, no need to get agitated, we are only debating issues here not looking for fights..

Carry on and have a good day
I think it is you who is getting agitated perhaps you missed your afternoon neuroleptic?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Let me teach a bit about your history as a yoruba slave. Your land in Northern yorubaland has Emirs in kwara and kogi instead of the traditional Obas, your defeat happen 200 years ago.Even at that the north still call your muslims inferior.
Furthermore, Ladies(Historians called them Amazon) from Benin republic beheaded your kings in yorubaland and danced around with severed heads around the same period in history.

I say tufiakwa to grow up and learn that an emir rules over a sizeable chunk of my land. It will be psychological dent on my pride as an Igbo because i am a god, I am superior. I control my destiny as an Igbo.
YORUBALAND IS THE ONLY NON-MUSLIM LAND IN AFRICA WITH EMIRS HOLDING SWAY. YOUR SLAVERY IS STAMPED AND SEALED, HIDING UNDER ONE NIGERIA WONT SAVE YOU. You are beneath the Igbos.
One Champagne for u.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by naijafresh: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
I think it is you who is getting agitated perhaps you missed your afternoon neuroleptic?

So we are now down to personal insults?

I will not partake in your entertainment

Have a nice day and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijafresh:

So we are now down to personal insults?

I will not partake in your entertainment

Have a nice day and God bless
Can you tell your father that there is no need to get agitated?
Is "agitated" a personal compliment Why are you talking like a mumu??
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
stan241:
lols well you my dear have a right to your own opinion and aint no one about to take it away from you...its not cowardice but its just the simple truth, every igbo man or woman will be regarded as ijaw and treated the same way "if" any unrest starts in this country, the progroms and the 2011 post-election violence are good examples and do you think this war you are screaming especially in this modern age is one where any party comes out as a winner, i repeat the igbos the ones with families and businesses not the jobless ones will not join arms with any region in this country to fight anybody, a lot of families are yet to recover from the last one.....its only insecure persons who resort to insults on an online forum and the fact that you a lady(or so it says on your profile) is quite a shame...udo
Please dont try to cover ur foolishness by sounding all matured. Y shud u tell d whole world dat ur tribe will be slaughtered like ram, u r very wrong on dat one, u can buy favour all u want but ur fellowcountrymen won't stop hating u and it wont change d fact dat Nigeria can neva be one!!! I dont care how u see me but please dont ever make such utterances in d presence of ur enemy, enemy dat u didnt make for urslf but dey've decided to be your enemy so please be guided!!!! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
GentleToks:

My friend, it's foolishness at your own part to think you are turning something in your favour over 50years without anything to show for it politically; what that tells you is to do things differently to achieve your desired result; alliance with the Northerners just like 63 and 79 or Westerners but that I doubt

It's foolishness that would make you think that Igbos would be able to become anything politically without Northerners' votes. The only way Igbos can tell the Northerners to go to hell is to form alliance with the South Westerners which I doubt cos of their conscience. You guys are smart I believed but due to your failed arrogance.......
You talk too much undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
If GEJ had won I am sure there would have been some gloating and triumphalism in the SS and SE which is unfortunate but true. We need to separate POLITICS from performance and I am one of those who agree that while GEJ's performance was poor he might have got away with it if maybe he was from the North.
The fact is he is from the South and he needed the entire south behind him to stand any chance. He FAILED to unite the South. In almost every thing he did he was DIVISIVE. He was able to persuade Tinub to back him in 2011. No one knows what promises he made and kept or failed to keep. Also all the key people in PDP like Oyinlola ,OBJ ,Iyabo Obasanjo, Dimeji Bankole etc from the SW where were they in his government.? Unfortunately there has always been unhealthy rivalry between the SE and SW . If he was focused on his ambition he should have managed this properly but he gave the impression that he was TAKING SIDES Perception is more important than reality often .When Yorubas were screamiing marginalization he ignored them.When it was claimed that Stella Oduah was ethnically cleansing Yorubas what did he do? A fatal error. He underestimated Tinubu which was probably a death sentence.Additionally a good general does not fight unnecessary battles. So why did he fight Amaechi ,Saraki etc .It would be interesting to know what was the deal with Tinubu.

He came to beg even the Dogs in the S/West....... just after the postponed the election and he dangled Dollars and Confab at us!
I guess by now he would have realized that Yorubas are not the other tribe that is governed by MONEY!
You insult us, we make you pay dearly..... at the appropriate time.
But we are equally very forgiving as you can see, in our relationship with Buhari and the entire North.
In fact, we dont hold grudges for too long, once the offender turns a new leaf

We dont boast (infact we underestimate our strength so that our enemy can feel overconfident) but we let the OUTCOME judge our performance, unlike our Eastern brothers who are too arrogant and full of Gra-Gra. Here they go again!

omonnakoda:
He allowed his wife to interfere in issues that hindered rather than helped especially the Amaechi Issue. Even after the Amaechi issue started .He should have gone to beg Amaechi but was deceived A Blunder . Finally what was the political value of Dieziani Allison-Maduekwe as far as his reelection was concerned. Clearly she seemed compromised by corruption and therefore one must question the wisdom or value of keeping her from the point of view of reelection. Even if he wanted to keep the position in the SS which I support I do not see her as qualified either technically or politically there are many better choices from the SS. This was a very strategic position afterall. Other choices like Doyin Okupe only made him look like a learner. IN everything I have mentioned I say nothing about his "PERFORMANCE" but his skill as a POLITICIAN who was aiming for a second term s
Deziani Allison Madueke was the "Sister" of the woman that gave birth to those children, for Jonathan.
Rumor also has it that Jonathan is alos "shinning the Congo" of Allison as well! undecided wink
So, there you have a man whose "Head" is ruled by his "John Thomas".... = CLUELESSNESS! undecided
Every other "mistake" will follow naturally.

Now, when will that Creek Mosquito called Asari Dokubo, blow-up the first Oil installation?

I want to see #SaiBaaba proved to us that "Once a General,.... Always a General"!

It is at times like this that l miss OBJ! grin

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by GentleToks(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
dazangel11:

I don't get u what of the amala people that voted gej what of nasarawa people that voted Gej. what of the north that gave or jihadist general 90percent are they doing it because he is better or because he's their own

guys. make una park well

Rubbish!!!!

If you are not bigot, what makes that gentle and disciplined man a Jihadist? If it was an Igbo man that was a former president like Buhari, his houses in Abuja and Lagos would be over 20 houses. If Buhari is a Jihadist, what then would u called Ojukwu who did his own Jihadism in daylight. Ojukwu as rebel fought for his people presumably while Buhari his fighting for his religion and people. Can you now see that they are both on the same platform but you praised and adored your own and even tried to force him down our throat as saint. You know what, if you point one finger at someone;remember that d remaining four fingers are equally pointing to you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
GentleToks:

My friend, it's foolishness at your own part to think you are turning something in your favour over 50years without anything to show for it politically; what that tells you is to do things differently to achieve your desired result; alliance with the Northerners just like 63 and 79 or Westerners but that I doubt

It's foolishness that would make you think that Igbos would be able to become anything politically without Northerners' votes. The only way Igbos can tell the Northerners to go to hell is to form alliance with the South Westerners which I doubt cos of their conscience. You guys are smart I believed but due to your failed arrogance.......

@GentleToks:

You have made your point ...and it is brilliant.
Before the election, l always say that "Only a foolish fly follows a dead-body down to the grave".
Jonathan was that "dead body" metaphorically.

Well, the election has come and gone and the "FLIES" have seen the result.
But once again, they have started another foolish campaign.....
If you do the same thing over and over again, with the same result, common sense should tell you you need to "CHANGE!"

IGBOS need to CHANGE ... but in their "foolhardiness and arrogance", they continue to refuse to embrace CHANGE! grin undecided

Well, we can help them if they cant help themselves but we can sure PREDICT to them that, as long as they keep doing the same thing, they would get the same results! Thats a No-brainer.

Politically, Financially, Clout-wise, Economically, War and Conquest-wise, just name it... THE RESULT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME

Nuff Said, let those ho have ears and brains, use it.

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by stan241(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Neplusultra:
Please dont try to cover ur foolishness by sounding all matured. Y shud u tell d whole world dat ur tribe will be slaughtered like ram, u r very wrong on dat one, u can buy favour all u want but ur fellowcountrymen won't stop hating u and it wont change d fact dat Nigeria can neva be one!!! I dont care how u see me but please dont ever make such utterances in d presence of ur enemy, enemy dat u didnt make for urslf but dey've decided to be your enemy so please be guided!!!! undecided
Maybe my analogy was wrong(at least to you) but it doesn't stop what i said from being true and it also serves as a deterrent to the younger folks who might be reading comments of jobless invisible monikers on this forum chanting that the igbos are joining the ijaws to fight because you somehow find fault in my comment but the numerous so called "igbos" who have commented here saying we are ready to fight because they stood up for their people right? The fools fanning drums of war are probably at some overseas country and then when it starts it the innocent kids and mothers and youths that are in the volatile regions that will be "killed" and maybe you have enemies but a lot of the igbo folks i have come across, my brothers and sisters don't have enemies, its folks like you that see enemies where there aint any...there is a reason why this country hasn't broken up till now despite all the predictions from fake prophets and the western world, we all need each other....oh and I'm sorry if you feel my use of the word "slaughtered" offended you
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
stan241:
Maybe my analogy was wrong(at least to you) but it doesn't stop what i said from being true and it also serves as a deterrent to the younger folks who might be reading comments of jobless invisible monikers on this forum chanting that the igbos are joining the ijaws to fight because you somehow find fault in my comment but the numerous so called "igbos" who have commented here saying we are ready to fight because they stood up for their people right? The fools fanning drums of war are probably at some overseas country and then when it starts it the innocent kids and mothers and youths that are in the volatile regions that will be "killed" and maybe you have enemies but a lot of the igbo folks i have come across, my brothers and sisters don't have enemies, its folks like you that see enemies where there aint any...there is a reason why this country hasn't broken up till now despite all the predictions from fake prophets and the western world, we all need each other....oh and I'm sorry if you feel my use of the word "slaughtered" offended you
Pleas chew ur words properly b4 spitting out next time esp wen it has to do wit ur tribe, ebe onye bi ka o na awachi .

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.