Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption (42606 Views)

Afforestation: NYSC Members To Plant 1 Million Trees In Kogi / NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by santakris(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2015
museveni:
It is a normal occurrence in almost 80% of private secondary schools in Nigeria. Our education system needs a GENERAL overhaul.
GENERALwill work on it.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2015
museveni:
It is a normal occurrence in almost 80% of private secondary schools in Nigeria. Our education system needs a GENERAL overhaul.

How dare you understate that figure? Its a normal occurrence in 99.9 percent of p.s.s. in Nigeria. The exceptions are the foreigned owned ones.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by DeRay98(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2015
david22uu:
I BELIEVE SERIOUSLY THAT THE COPPER IS SERIOUSLY AT FAULT... IMCA PRINCIPAL AND I'VE VOWED NEVER TO ACCEPT ANY COPPER IN MY SCHOOL, THEY ALWAYS BEHAVE LIKE IF THEY HAVE GOT IT ALL, TRYING TO RUN THE SCHOOL NEVER FORGETTING THEY ARE KIDS THAT JUST GRADUATED AND NEED A LOT TO LEARN. THE LAST COPPER I HAD ALMOST SLAPPED ME AND SINCE THEN I BELIEVED COPPERS ARE JUST ALWAYS SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEXITY....

VERY FOOLISH OF YOU, THEY WERE SENT TO THOSE PLACES TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION, THESE ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW, HENCE, ITS THEIR DUTY TO THE NATION TO RESIST SUCH EVIL AND POINT TO THE PROPER WAY. SHAME ON YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE EVIL PRACTICES OF THOSE CORRUPT NIGERIANS. ONE DAY ONE OF SUCH STUDENT WILL USE SAME WAY THROUGH TO THE UNIVERSITY BRIBE HIS WAY AND MEDICAL SCHOOL AND BECOME A DOCTOR, MAY YOU BE HIS FIRST VICTIM HIS INCOMPETENCE ERROR, THEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR EVIL WAYS.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by DeRay98(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Buhari would scrap NYSC
My sister, Buhari wont be everywhere, he will have to delegate people to lots of duties hope they will do the needful. my conviction is that we can in our own small ways catch in on the "CHANGE ERA" and attack all such corrupt insinuations and practices right from here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by IbkD: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2015
GodMode:
tchaik

Why can't you hide the corpers' name
My exact thought.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Memyselfu2009:
my local government inspector also messed up during the PVC distribution only girls he liked was selected for the distribution of PVC and they are working in school been payed too a why we the local government workers who where idol where not selected a petition was writing against him and he was quickly change .... well done
Your own version of English is horrible. You scored zero in tenses, punctuation, and capitalization of first alphabets of words that start a sentence. Upgrade, please.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by dorleey(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
mperoakeem:
Oh boy... Let someone summarized it for me... BTW all in the name of petitions
this is how we detect 'expo products'. They do not read but wait for someone to summarize the answers for them. This is what we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Skoopy(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks moderator for bringing this here, I already took the email address and a mail will be sent to the Corp member in no time.

I will notify the CHIEF OF STAFF cross river state on this, you have my word.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by kodlins(f): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
I can't believe a youth is saying this. You are one of those who will legalise corruption if given a chance to lead. Posterity won't allow that to happen!! undecided
Nten:
Were u sent to NYSC PPA or sent to challenge ur employer. Why not quietly live d place if you are not satisfied with their act. And d employer is the one paying you
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Nten:
Were u sent to NYSC PPA or sent to challenge ur employer. Why not quietly live d place if you are not satisfied with their act. And d employer is the one paying you
See this PDP agent! Corruption is their DNA strands!
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Raalsalghul: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't support exam malpratice,but the guy should be blamed for reporting. This is Naija, there are somethings you should let be. He should have cooperated, though its not the right thing to do. It's your PPA, you have one year to serve there. If you wanted to report so badly, you should have waited till after service. Corruption is everywhere, as we know. Moreover in a state of lawlessness, obeying the law is a crime. I understand you are a concerned citizen, trying to do right, kudos to you. But before you report a boss or someone in charge next time. Try to weigh the consequences and see if you are ready for them. Good Luck!
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
kodlins:
I can't believe a youth is saying this. You are one of those who will legalise corruption if given a chance to lead. Posterity won't allow that to happen!! undecided
Don't mind that muggin, he inherited idiocy.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by 9jatatafo(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Too bad that this is happening to secondary school students but that is the reality on ground. The lecturers in the universities through their agents accept blocking. It is everywhere. Corruption is like a cup of tea in Nigeria, almost everybody takes and gives it. Sai Baba, you got job to do.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Roon9:
corp members r not allowed to make petitions. rule no2 bro

So true! He can only go though the NYSC hierarchy.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by meekvkey: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

How did u cope? Give op some tips.
I started teaching the students at home for free in the evening because I realised most of them could not read.
I never assisted in such things I made my stand clear.
I finished my Nysc in peace and came home
shikena

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by IbkD: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2015
david22uu:
I BELIEVE SERIOUSLY THAT THE COPPER IS SERIOUSLY AT FAULT... IMCA PRINCIPAL AND I'VE VOWED NEVER TO ACCEPT ANY COPPER IN MY SCHOOL, THEY ALWAYS BEHAVE LIKE IF THEY HAVE GOT IT ALL, TRYING TO RUN THE SCHOOL NEVER FORGETTING THEY ARE KIDS THAT JUST GRADUATED AND NEED A LOT TO LEARN. THE LAST COPPER I HAD ALMOST SLAPPED ME AND SINCE THEN I BELIEVED COPPERS ARE JUST ALWAYS SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEXITY....
I'm surprised you are a principal (if that's what you tried stating -IMCA). By the way, it is not copper (chemical element/metal) as you have in your post, neither is it corper as most people say and write, but Corp member. These Corp members are most likely younger than you are; you should be able to talk to them in a way that makes them respect you. You seem to me, to be the one with the inferiority complex- as if you didn't serve and grudge them for that. Present yourself in a respectable way with all the confidence in the world, and no Corp member can TRY to put you down. NOTE: apologises if these comments are offensive, truly not my intention.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Xcex: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2015
The school proprietor must b dealth with 4 handling a corp member in such absurb manner coupled wit corrupt practices. Though such abnormalise go on in 90% of our sec skuls in nigeria. The educational sector must b overhauld if anyfin gud is xpectd of it.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Op. which of the offices do you work?
Can I send my cv lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by shiki(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
georgementday:
I weep for this country. My pastor said even the grasses on our streets are corrupt.

It shows that, ur pastor is corrupt too
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
I teach in a secondary school in Owerri. We have a zero-tolerance stand on exam malpractice. Malpractice is mainly perpetrated by the WAEC supervisors. Last year, one of the supervisors told the students that we hate them, that iw why we are not 'assisting' them in the exam. Fortunately, they did outshine most schools in the state, recording a 98percent credit. To nip this menace, the WAEC should take pro-active steps. They know the crop of supervisors they have. They discuss their loot when they come back daily, at the WAEC complex. Until this is done, we will just be crying wolf, wolf- in vain.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by bankoleben(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
I experienced the worst cases of exam malpractices during my service year in Ikom LG, Cross River. It's widespread and led to disagreement between me and the Principal of my school at the time.

Check www.nairaland.com/1289259/cross-river-ssce-fraud-nysc#15708302 to read my memoir on the malpractice.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by cbaba: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
it will be a shame to corpers that saw this and did nothing. U are all obeying the clarion call,remember? Pls spread this news far! Corruption is dying...lets get rid of it totally.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by mperoakeem(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
dorleey:
this is how we detect 'expo products'. They do not read but wait for someone to summarize the answers for them. This is what we are talking about here.
wait, do i look like an experiment...You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen. Mumu
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by obinoral1179(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Firstly they should locate the nearest family house and lodge there, secondly the state coordinator in person of alahaji habibu kurawa must be visited in person. Cross River is know for Exam mal-practices, they usually ask corpers to write answer for the students on the board,whenever they have joint exam and the corpers will be paid 500 naira for each subject.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by gmoni2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
We don't need to look far, Patience Jonathan is a product of our educational system..
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by profGinger: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
What is the name of the school? so that we commence disciplinary action against the proprietor
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Peacefulness: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Was shocked to my bone marrow when a so called christian school/pastor asked pupils to pay for malpractice in common entrance exam. Someone solved the whole questions for them. The educational system is finished, only God can redeem this our country.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by phiszo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
same thing is happening in my ppa here in enugu state.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Homguy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Roon9:
corp members r not allowed to make petitions. rule no2 bro
I'll assume you typed this while being high on cheap whiskey.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by samir101ng(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Will be forwarding this to the appropriate authorities.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Shikeaguma: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
The trash that we have in our institutions of higher learning today is manufactured in our secondary schools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.