Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit (54976 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Yehman(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
zeckblaze:
davido is looking sweet
Okay. Wizkid is looking ugly.
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by kayboy4y(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
supaslim:

Who said they were at war b4 No b una dey makeup stories like nicki minaj's face?
You were not in this planet I guess. Even on their twitter handle it's glare on it. Be current pls.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by pappizeezu: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nice one guyz....
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
zeckblaze:
davido is looking sweet

hmmm...i know u are wet already.
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by sukkot: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Temysteve:
And how did dey affect buhari administration?
we dont need these carnal midgets tryna steal airtime in this euphoria created by baba buhari
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by obaival(m): 1:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Apc n dis der change evrytin change cant u pple change ur coments grin
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2015
okay! good for them

i love their outfits tho
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by wizard007(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Temysteve:
ar u still hating any1 of dem, or u need glasses?

Na you get eye deficiency ooo....and why would i hate on them, i`m just bringing to peoples notice what i have observed....but seriously if you couldn't decipher that those clothes pattern aren't the same....visit Maxivision eye hospital in Ikeja before the sitaution gets out of hand tongue
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by fairygeh(f): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2015
zeckblaze:
davido is looking sweet
Ashewo,sweet in what sense tongue
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Temysteve(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
wizard007:

Na you get eye deficiency ooo....and why would i hate on them, i`m just bringing to peoples notice what i have observed....but seriously if you couldn't decipher that those clothes pattern aren't the same....visit Maxivision eye hospital in Ikeja before the sitaution gets out of hand tongue
lolzzzzz, can't u see u're out of the game, 99% says yes nd u say No. It means u av a problem....
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Dohmeenick(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
zeckblaze:
davido is looking sweet
so wizkid is nt looking. Sweet,that's how U people go abt creating sentiment an enemity btw prime.

U really need CHANGE
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Temysteve(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
wizard007:

lollzzzz, dat shows u're out of d game, 95% did'nt see wat u see, so wat rubbish ar u observing, oga park well nd stop being clueless.
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by bellabae(f): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
I know its davido dat will first beg like that
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Kangol99(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
wizard007:
that cloth ain`t the same, am i the only one with good sight on this thread

It different colour brightness, different shade, different Camera but similar cloth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment / Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.