Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

God/allah And Mosquitoes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God/allah And Mosquitoes (1139 Views)

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. / What Is The Difference Between Allah And Mohammad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God/allah And Mosquitoes by onyekabe(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
according to bible god created. everything including mosquitoes. now the question is what purpose is mosquitoes?
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by onyekabe(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
god/Allah. must be wicked if he really created mosquitoes
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by Hawlahscho(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
SMH, SEE SOMEONE HERE TRYING TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT GOD. I PITY YOUR BRAIN, COS IT MAY GO BLANK ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

1 Like

Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
creation of mosquito is purposeful in many ways; its larvae is a food source for tadpole. lizard eats 'em. so does frog, toad. thee are just example of its eaters. scjohnson the insecticide maker are billionaires because of their products against it. and they are employers of 10s of 1,000 workers. if you complain this much against your Lord, what are you grateful to Him for? He created you in the best of mode, making you upright until you debase yourself with words that show you lack appreciation. no wonder Allah says some humans are worse that cattle because cattle do show appreciation/gratitude to the owner knowing that they are safe when he is around.

1 Like

Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by onyekabe(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hawlahscho:
SMH, SEE SOMEONE HERE TRYING TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT GOD. I PITY YOUR BRAIN, COS IT MAY GO BLANK ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.
how can. my brain go blank? can you please enlighten me why God. created. mosquitoes dangerous virus and bacteria
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by Hawlahscho(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
onyekabe:
how can. my brain go blank? can you please enlighten me why God. created. mosquitoes dangerous virus and bacteria

No be me go dey follow you study Almighty God. "Awamaridi"

Am out.
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by gatiano(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Everything GOD created or made was for a purpose, they were created for specific functions, when those functions are not present, then such animal or insect cease to be called by its function. We do not know many is not all of animals functions. No animal was wicked or poisonous when they were made. It is the evil of humanbeings that the animals are reacting to.
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by onyekabe(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
RoyPCain:
creation of mosquito is purposeful in many ways; its larvae is a food source for tadpole. lizard eats 'em. so does frog, toad. thee are just example of its eaters. scjohnson the insecticide maker are billionaires because of their products against it. and they are employers of 10s of 1,000 workers. if you complain this much against your Lord, what are you grateful to Him for? He created you in the best of mode, making you upright until you debase yourself with words that show you lack appreciation. no wonder Allah says some humans are worse that cattle because cattle do show appreciation/gratitude to the owner knowing that they are safe when he is around.
insecticide making bilion while mosquitoes. sending millions to their early graves, providing food source for tadpoles while millions die due to malaria is that righ?

3 Likes

Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
everything will die except God, the very One Who created you.

whats wrong in making billions usd and sending something into its early grave, if it deserves it? remember is not all of them you sent to their early grave, because the adult 'female' will munch on your blood. i am sure you like them sucking you dry. see they prevent others from being hit with malaria when you send many to early grave. you render your own accusation as coming from lack of proper thinker.
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by davien(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2015
RoyPCain:
everything will die except God, the very One Who created you.

whats wrong in making billions usd and sending something into its early grave, if it deserves it? remember is not all of them you sent to their early grave, because the adult 'female' will munch on your blood. i am sure you like them sucking you dry. see they prevent others from being hit with malaria when you send many to early grave. you render your own accusation as coming from lack of proper thinker.
do you know pregnant mothers and small children are the most susceptible to malaria? Did they deserve it?

1 Like

Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 02, 2015
^^^ you live in a bubble. are you a father or a husband of a pregnant wife? sincerely, if you never been neither, you have no right to ask me who have been both.in all varieties. now, you want the best but you can't stand a little bit of test! yet you can't show appreciation to the one that didn't create as a mosquito or animal that mosquito sucks its blood or a eater of mosquito.
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
onyekabe:
according to bible god created. everything including mosquitoes. now the question is what purpose is mosquitoes?

I do not know how xtians justify mosquitoes.

As muslims, we believe that this world is a trial/ test to sift the successful from the failures. Mosquitoes, along with other harmful things are all part of the trial that ultimately make us deserving of rewards in the hereafter; where there are no mosquitoes. It is a poor examination that asks only cheap questions.

The prophet Muhammad (saw) said...

"Everything is beneficial to a believer; if he is afflicted with a harm, he is patient and Allah rewards him. Whereas, if he is blessed with good, he is thankful and Allah will still reward him."

He also said...

"No harm afflicts a Muslim, except he is rewarded for it, even a thorn that hurts his foot." ... or words to that effect.

So you can imagine the rewards we get when we have malaria and resign our will to that of the Almighty; in patience. How would we get those rewards if not for the existence of the humble mosquito?

Oh, there IS the food chain thing too.
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by onyekabe(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Abuamam:

I do not know how xtians justify mosquitoes.

As muslims, we believe that this world is a trial/ test to sift the successful from the failures. Mosquitoes, along with other harmful things are all part of the trial that ultimately make us deserving of rewards in the hereafter; where there are no mosquitoes. It is a poor examination that asks only cheap questions.

The prophet Muhammad (saw) said...

"Everything is beneficial to a believer; if he is afflicted with a harm, he is patient and Allah rewards him. Whereas, if he is blessed with good, he is thankful and Allah will still reward him."

He also said...

"No harm afflicts a Muslim, except he is rewarded for it, even a thorn that hurts his foot." ... or words to that effect.

So you can imagine the rewards we get when we have malaria and resign our will to that of the Almighty; in patience. How would we get those rewards if not for the existence of the humble mosquito?

Oh, there IS the food chain thing too.
Allah with his enormous power he is suppose to know all not trial and error method.
Re: God/allah And Mosquitoes by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
onyekabe:
Allah with his enormous power he is suppose to know all not trial and error method.

He does know all. It is not to increase His knowledge. This world's trials are evidence for or against US, so WE can be satisfied that Justice has been served transparently. Because Allah is Infinitely Just.

A lecturer may know who will pass or fail his course even without conducting the exams, but would the failed pupils just accept his verdict and accept a carry-over?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Take North To Church As They Celebrate Easter / Waiting Upon The Lord - (tarry And Don't Faint) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/07/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.