Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. (35647 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Tbillz(m): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Dr. Reuben Abati waited till late in the middle of the night before posting tweets but trust me the fans are always on the lookout. Here is the tweet and the angry reply below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by watered(m): 12:49am On Apr 02, 2015
JESUS CHRIST I THANK YOU.

I dedicate this my FTC to GEJ for saving us the troubles that we would have been into if not that he towed the path of peace. A true democrat he is and will always be. My only pain was that sycophants and saboteurs won't allow the man deliver; thank God he 'll soon rest.

Reuben Abati; the villa mouthed pig now that you, Doyin Okupe (aka Bastard), Reno Omokri, FFK, Mimiko, Akpabio, Jang, Diezani, Okonjo-Iwela, Gani Adams and Fayose are done disgracing this man, proceed to enjoy your loot but posterity will forever judge you guys unfaithful and traitors.

Thank God GEJ redeemed himself at the dying minute and he will forever be remembered for good as he single-handedly cleaned the mess.

GMB: president-elect all I can say is Congratulations, never disappoint Nigerians because we defiled sun and rain to get you there, remember our PVCs still exist.

Have a smooth 4-year tenure. Always know it that I am ready to work with your government for the advancement of Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by johnnybelove(m): 12:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Na wa ooh, nigerians sha we much always show our self

Make I just book space for here in case this news make FP wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by BlackGirlsCode: 12:55am On Apr 02, 2015
LMAO @ realtors rock grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by PerfectFortune: 1:05am On Apr 02, 2015
How tide turns!

Pay back time "Abati"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Raiders: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Abati has spoil his good name. He was one of the most respected journalist before joining the GEJ team. He was always critical of PDP and other political parties. Now he is no longer respected.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by joedave(m): 2:13am On Apr 02, 2015
It's a pity, Abati once well respected in the comity of intellectuals
have become a laughing stock all because of some plates of Poridge.
Let see where he will keep face henceforth.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by ichieoriginal(m): 2:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Another case of the so-called literate yarning *apata* and saw dust from that dung hole he calls mouth
*smh

heaves..hmmmn..I make FP for the first time
Moon walking on my roof..very soon na FTC

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Pavore9: 4:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Abati has lost the respect of Nigerians and he knows that very well. Will his opinions ever count in public discourse again? He sold out in exchange of a transient position and now the party is over, who does he have as his constituent now?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by efilefun(m): 4:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Never expected this man to behave this way after all this years of ranting and raking in patito's gang not knowing his even worst than those who were in power then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by pamcode(m): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Aite seen Next pls
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by lilbabyak(m): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2015
The only thing this guy is good for is bootlicking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Bimffo(m): 4:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Choiii, Abati?? Na your life be this??

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by acenazt: 5:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Omoo guys harsh ohh. See as dem jus dey dish am out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Abati must be related to FFK,because they have something in common,diarrhoea of the mouth..

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2015
In order of .....Okupe, PhD, FFK, Abati, PhD

These guys have made money for the rest of their lives under Jonathan, PhD. Probably not interested in working for any government in the future.

I won't be surprised to see them contest seats in parliaments

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by hatux: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerians and bad mouth!
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by ibedun: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Keneking:
In order of .....Okupe, PhD, FFK, Abati, PhD
These guys have made money for the rest of their lives under Jonathan, PhD. Probably not interested in working for any government in the future.
I won't be surprised to see them contest seats in parliaments

Why are we masses so stupid in the country? These guys have not "made" money, they have simply "stolen" money from the masses. That is what politicians and their appointees do in Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by omenka(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2015
He deserves every bit of rock thrown at him.

Where is Bastard Doyin Okuigbe?v

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by EdCure: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Now is time for the PDPians to watch their back and behave like rational humans.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Akshow: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2015
lol
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by ozo13(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2015
grin
johnnybelove:
Na wa ooh, nigerians sha we much always show our self

Make I just book space for here in case this news make FP wink
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by niceguy7(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2015
That abati na cattle.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by courage54(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate the incorruptible people's General for his victory over the people's democratic party at the presidential polls. This is a victory for all Nigerians, so let's join hands together to make our incoming government a successful one. I also wants to appreciate the outgoing president for his high spirit of sportsmanship, I respect you sir. In as much as I always criticises most of your policies I won't fail to give you credit for conducting two credible elections so far and also your achievement in the agricultural sector.
Conclusively, I want to thank all the friends I made through this journey and for the forks am sorry if I in any away took things personal with you it wasn't really my fault is just that I don't play with my believe and struggle. And I most confess that in this journey there were a lot of challenges ranging from insults and threat messages but I took them in good fate as my sacrifice for the CHANGE we all seek for. This is victory for all NIGERIANS

I also learn a serious lesson during this process that As you grow you should learn to choose your fights, ignore miscreants who are mostly bigots and semi-literates who have no life outside this virtual world, kids who only feel relevant on the www. Stop feeding them the attention. You say you have moved on, maintain and sustain the move. Stop looking back.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless General Buhari
God Bless President GoodLuck Jonathan
God Bless Prof Osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by realGURU(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by zangiff(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Shiit man, See Head and Black teeth
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by umarc19: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Serves him right.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Abati will leave government, write a book on his 'jonathan years' and we will rush to buy,just like we bought segun adeniyi's book.

And to think that I used to spend my last kobo on the Guardian on Fridays and Sundays just because of his columns.

Fact is that money changes people and big money changes people big time.

If you have access to money and you dont stand truth on its head just to have access to even more money, just know that you are a special breed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by pabon(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
How many of you would have rejected the appointment, if you were in Abati's shoes?

A lot of Nigerians are so hypocritical!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / AirForce Officers Pose With Their Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.