Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' (1779 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / FFK Finally Divorces His Girlfriend / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by teemanbastos(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2015
The spokesperson for President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Wednesday stated that all his attacks against the president-elect,
Muhammadu Buhari, and his party, the All Progressives Congress, during the electioneering, were what his job required
of him and not personal.

He also commended the APC campaign directorate for doing something “they believe in”. “There was absolutely nothing personal as regards this Directorate or myself.
I had nothing personal against anybody.
I was simply doing my job for which I have no regrets and I wish them well and I sincerely hope that they will take Nigeria to a level that we can all be proud of,” he said.
Mr. Fani-Kayode also congratulated Mr. Buhari for his victory and also commended President Jonathan for conceding defeat.

“We start by saying that we commend and we congratulate General Muhammadu Buhari for winning this election. We also wish to commend our President, President Goodluck Jonathan, for having the courage to concede that he has lost the election at the earliest moment and also for being
able to stand up and rise above party politics and being able to speak like a statesman,” he said.

The former Aviation Minister also prayed for peace in the country and success for Mr. Buhari. “May God grant each and everyone of us peace. May He watch over our nation. May He guide our President for the next two months whilst he is still in power and thereafter and may He guide and lead the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, in the herculean task that lies ahead for him. “My prayer is that he brings our nation together, heals the wounds and that he builds the bridges in terms of religion, ethnicity and region that he needs to build in order for us to make Nigeria a better place and to ensure that Nigeria becomes a great country that she is destined to be,” he said.

He called on Nigerians to continue to support the PDP, despite losing the election. He also asked for full cooperation to the incoming administration “and to remember that we are first and foremost Nigerians before anything else”.

Mr. Fani-Kayode said he had no regret for serving Mr. Jonathan and the PDP. He also advised the PDP not to lose hope. “And having lost, it does not mean that it is the end to the world, it just means that we need to re-group, re- organise ourselves and begin the process all over again because another elections will come in a few years’ time. “And that is where we are today.

We have conceded that we have lost. We acknowledge the fact that we fought a good fight. We do not have any fears about the future. We did the right thing during the campaign. We have no regrets about our candidate or the way in which we conducted our campaign and we will live to fight another day,” he said.

1 Like

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by amzee(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Which kind comment person wan
leave for dis kind thread sef...

If I talk okay, na 15hrs ban...

If I talk ghyrbd, dis one na 2months
ban

If I con book space put " ."

Dem go lock me for nairaland cell
throway key...

But oga Seun if u dey my shoes and
u wan enter FP wetin u go write?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by kayboy4y(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Eyah. Don't worry FFK. Juz return and refund all what you have squandered illegally and u're a freeman or else just look for a nearby prison and deposit yourself there.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by segzyj(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2015
That is the beauty of politics
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by ofala(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2015
......and where is his twin brother....Bas.....d Okupe?

He should also apologise and just keep quiet while Nigeria is transformed in their very eyes.

The era of lips service is over. I am happy that the President-elect is NOT any of the names they gave him..

Nigeria will rise again!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by omenka(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2015
FFK, please just make sure you get the brightest lawyers money can get you. You case in court isn't gonna be adjourned anymore.

And you'll have to present evidence of Buhari's links to ISIS and Boko Haram to us. You'd present proof of Tinubu's terrible mouth odour, and also proof of Lai's pamers.

You are finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by OjoMadiba: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Ffk, big big talk man.........
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by kokoA(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
He said Tinibu has mouth odour, he said Lai has Leaking yansh, he said Amaechi use to wear 1 shirt for three days, in other words, he had body odour.. YET all these things are not personal? shocked

4 Likes

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by foliks(f): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Lolssss, FFK, wth all ur mouth, how are d mighty fallen. Anyway, we understand

Politics is a dirty GAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by cyril83(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Op where is your source na ?

Bunch of failures.

GEJ lost the election the very first day he appointed this son of a deranged as his campaign manager.

Pls kindly extend our profound farewell to PEJ as we have not seen her since she cost her husband the presidency.
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by cy4cent(f): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
FFK is my boy, give him food n he will sing like a bird!!

Already singing

ejo, nobody needs your explanation, you have shown Nigerians the stuff you are made of, just shut the Bleep up!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by jnrbanks: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
its so funny ow PDP kips disappointing des violence-starved APC bigots with peaceful utterances....
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbanks:
its so funny ow PDP kips disappointing des violence-starved APC bigots with peaceful utterances....

very funny isn't it? And then the only states we recorded actual violence was in the ss/se where PDP did all their best.

Even the core north were peaceful.
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by abdolleez(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2015
So you can say this ! Foolish man
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by wasak(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2015
FFK represents the avaricious and grossly self-centered class of Nigeria's citizens. These people do not care about any other person but themselves, no matter how bad the situation is, all they seek is personal advantage. Quite disturbing that these kind of people have a national image.

when u make an enemy, u leave space for reconciliation, FFK didn't, as it is, his Boss President Jonathan has no qualms with Buhari, but FFK is the outsider who cried than the bereaved, nd now has no hope
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by jahbiz: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Now you can eat ya words and wash it down with vodka made in Osun.

Where are the over 20 states you said PDP was leading APC with and 2-3million votes margin?
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by ComradeAbu(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2015
I believe he had senses when he was sending Obituary Advertorials, Insulting Our Baba, Talking like parrot.
Had it been PDP won, he would have been claiming Hero.
Anyway, #BabaNowThatYouAreThere please Jail FFK and co
Re: FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' by milky3(f): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
The fear of kirikiri prison is d beginning of repentance

(1) (Reply)

Army should overthrow. Seyi Makinde Defeated isiaka In Oyo State / Why Is Gov. Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki In This Photo? / See What The World Is Saying About America's Refusal To Sell Arms To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.