Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Educational Services (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (144566 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello House. Please can the ICAN study packs from their office @ victoria island?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ugosample:
How about those at skills level or professional level ?

Can they use their status to search for petty accounting jobs?

@isobayor

Yes. Try and get attached to audit firm. The pay may not be much but the experience is invaluable. While there keep applying. Wishing you the best in your hustle.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ugosample:
How about those at skills level or professional level ?

Can they use their status to search for petty accounting jobs?

@isobayor

Yes. Try and get attached to audit firm. The pay may not be much but the experience is invaluable. While there keep applying for better jobs. Wishing you the best in your hustle.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
adebayo6502:
Is it true Ican gives scholarship to First class students. If yes, how is the scholarship like, and what are the steps in claiming it

Yes. When you register as a student. They'll contact you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
layems02:
Hi guys, I studied elect/elect engineering and I want to write ican dis November diet, do I have any exemption?

You'll start at the Foundation level. Your exemption is in A1 ( Quantitative Techniques in Business). You'll be writing the other 4 courses.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
BRAINNY:

You'll start at the Foundation level. Your exemption is in A1 ( Quantitative Techniques in Business). You'll be writing the other 4 courses.
what Are The Exemptions Available For Someone Who Study Business Administration And Management?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by olusola11: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can i pay for ats induction before paying for outstanding dues so that i can register for ican?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Ayomidric(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Please, how many weeks will it take ICAN to grant exemption?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by speak2femz: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
as an economics graduate currently doing M.sc.... where do I start from and what do I need to know about ICAN
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by olusola11: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
i just paid for atswa subscription (N8500) using paydirect at fidelity bank and when i tried to generate pin so i can register, i just brought a blank page. Please what do I do? Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by slimdex(f): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls how long does it take for one to b exempted after paying for exemption and submitting the documents in ICAN office? ?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by firdouz: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Case study made simple by OLADOKUN ISAAC. (ACA) 08074803274. Call to place your order for just 2k
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by olusola11: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please i need two chartered accountant to complete my AAt induction form. It urgent please. Call 08181532718
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by hollarotyme007: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good evening, I am francis a graduate of Accountancy(B.sc) from Ambrose Alli University ekpoma . I really appreciate your effort putting this trends up to follow up on any buggling questions; If I want to register as Ican student, how many papers will I be exempted from and how many papers will I write, the cost budget of total package ....My school is accredited . Thanks in anticipation as you reply my question
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Maxphillip: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
PROMO ON GRE/ROEFL iBT
Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy.
GRE @45k TOEFL @40k.
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria.

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration.
You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nelsizzy(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Good morning, I am currently a 400 level Accounting student of Uniben. I am hoping to write ICAN next year immediately after graduating. I want to know the level I will be starting from, cost related to starting the exams and some basic information about the exams. Please, I am a novice in this aspect. All information is relevant to me. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by RonMos: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
I studied a science related course. can I possibly become chartered by going for ican?
pls someone shu shed light on it
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Xprincess: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Good day, please I will like to know how long it takes to get Ican certificate,thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mikolo2407(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Please I would like to the best ican tuition center I Benin city and the cost , thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
RonMos:
I studied a science related course. can I possibly become chartered by going for ican?
pls someone shu shed light on it

very possible. when ever you're ready you can start the registration process.
once you pass all three levels of the exam you become chartered
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Xprincess:
Good day, please I will like to know how long it takes to get Ican certificate,thanks

which of the cert? Registration?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Good morning, I am currently a 400 level Accounting student of Uniben. I am hoping to write ICAN next year immediately after graduating. I want to know the level I will be starting from, cost related to starting the exams and some basic information about the exams. Please, I am a novice in this aspect. All information is relevant to me. Thanks in anticipation...

Hello, you'll be exempted from the first level, so you have to start from the second level (skill) with exemptions in 2 courses @ that level.
Cost: 7000 for registration, don't know the exam fee for the courses you'll write
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by olamitodotun14: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
I'm a recent Bsc graduate of political science. I'd like to start ICAN but I have a D7 pass in o level maths. Is it possible for me to register for ICAN still?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by babaT4REAL: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Good day all, pls I would like to seek clarification on papers I would be exempted in from as it wasn't clearly stated on the site. I have MBA and Bsc banking& finance.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by adubam(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
olamitodotun14:
I'm a recent Bsc graduate of political science. I'd like to start ICAN but I have a D7 pass in o level maths. Is it possible for me to register for ICAN still?

No Sir. Mathematics is compulsory to sit for any level of ICAN exams
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello, Please I would really love to get some advice from you guys.
I am a graduate of petroleum engineering and I have always had a passion for accounting but due to some family related issues, I had to go on ahead to study a course which was not accounting and by God’s grace I was able to graduate well.
But now I really want to diversify and I was torn between an MBA and ICAN and I finally made up my mind to go with ICAN.
I would really love to know how and what to do to go about it because I would say I do not know anything about it just that it’s an exam done to become a chartered accountant.
Please kindly put me through all the steps I would need to take from the scratch because I do not want to procrastinate this anymore, I would be really grateful for your response.
Thank you very much and God bless you!
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2017
lilianchilaka:
Hello, Please I would really love to get some advice from you guys.
I am a graduate of petroleum engineering and I have always had a passion for accounting but due to some family related issues, I had to go on ahead to study a course which was not accounting and by God’s grace I was able to graduate well.
But now I really want to diversify and I was torn between an MBA and ICAN and I finally made up my mind to go with ICAN.
I would really love to know how and what to do to go about it because I would say I do not know anything about it just that it’s an exam done to become a chartered accountant.
Please kindly put me through all the steps I would need to take from the scratch because I do not want to procrastinate this anymore, I would be really grateful for your response.
Thank you very much and God bless you!
This is how you'll register http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=28

After your registration, you'll be required to submit some documents together with your registration form printed out after registering on their website (The documents needed will be listed on your registration form which you'll print out). You'll submit these things at their office.

Note that the printed form must be signed by a chartered accountant.

You are not eligible for any exemption, so you'll start from the Foundation level.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2017
GreatHercules:

After your registration, you'll be required to submit some documents together with your registration form printed out after registering on their website (The documents needed will be listed on your registration form which you'll print out). You'll submit these things at their office.

You are not eligible for any exemption, so you'll start from the Foundation level.
Thank you very much!
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2017
GreatHercules:

Please will I need to go for lectures first before registering?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2017
lilianchilaka:
Please will I need to go for lectures first before registering?
Not really. the decision is yours to take. There are study packs you can read on your own for the exams.

However, since you don't have an accounting background, i'll advice you to attend a tutorial. They can help you with the registration and you'll have guys to relate with about the exams. In fact, just go to a reputable tutorial center and they'll put you through everything that has to do with ICAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.