Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Educational Services (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (144740 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by adonbilivit: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
funkyjms:

The exemptions (and fees applicable) available to graduates of ICAN accredited institutions are different from those for graduates of non-accredited institutions. So, you have to establish if your institution was accredited.

As an Accounting Graduate, it means that you'd be placed on Skill level. You can only register for courses in Skill. After you clear all, you can progress to the final level which is Professional.

isobayor would be in a better position to advise you Sir.
thanks a lot
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by uau(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
What is the exemption for a candidate that has these 3 degrees; b.sc. and m.sc. in computer science and MBA?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I just filled my ICAN Professional Students Registration form online. I stayed outside of Lagos, Abuja Kano where ICAN have liaison offices. I dont know if I can submit the form and other copies of my credentials to ICAN District Office which is close to me.. Please help me out on this....
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
[qDear Nairalanders,

Please I just filled my ICAN Professional Students Registration form online. I stayed outside of Lagos, Abuja Kano where ICAN have liaison offices. I dont know if I can submit the form and other copies of my credentials to ICAN District Office which is close to me.. Please help me out on this....[b][/b]
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Olamitisoji(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello bro i am really interested in getting this ICAN certification but i only have my olevel result at hand nw, which is better getting a first degree first before furthering into ICAN or starting ICAN from it's foundation and doing a degree along side it.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Olamitisoji(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
isobayor:
Dear Friends,

As a professional Accountant and a Nairalander, I deem it fit to create this topic.

Having passed all ICAN stages in one sitting(won price in cost accounting at ATS) and currently lectures in professional accountancy tutor centers (Leverage associates and legacy Tutors, I have what it take to answer any question as regards ICAN examinations. Any question at all? feel free to ask.

Adebayo(ACA)

Hello Sir, I'm intending to register for ATS soonest but pls was the duration of all ATS levels ? And i will, also like to know the cost of each ATS levels. Thank you sir.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mencade4: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
munex007:
I'm a student of Accounting Uniben 300l..I attend a tutorial @ GRA I know some CA that can sign for you there..

I also have softcopy of some materials you can drop your email will forward them to u

bro help a brother.here.

help me with same softcopy materials please.

mencade5@gmail.com

thank.you in anticipation
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Masterbiodun: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello House...I want an Urgent reply to my question cc @Isobayor
Can I go on to register as a Proffessional student after I stopped writing Ats exams during my undergraduate days?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Masterbiodun: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Masterbiodun:
Good I found this Thread...Thanks to the posters that have been helping people with explanations and clarifications. Cc:isobayor and funkyjmns.pls I need clarifications on these questions too
1. Can I register for the professional exams now that am a Bsc Accounting holder (finished NYSC too) because I have onced written the Ats exams up to ATS 2 wen I was still in the University but I stopped then cos of some issues.
2. if Yes to question 1....which stage do I start from...as I about to write the nxt diet?
Thank You for the prompt replies on this thread
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Masterbiodun:
Hello House...I want an Urgent reply to my question cc @Isobayor
Can I go on to register as a Proffessional student after I stopped writing Ats exams during my undergraduate days?

D ansa s NO! Since u didn't finish d ATS!
Howeva, u cn apply afresh since u av graduated! And since u r an accountin stdnt, u r qualified for exemptn and u will nid 2 start at skills levels provided ur university has bin accredited by ICAN!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Masterbiodun: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2015
ABDamola:

D ansa s NO! Since u didn't finish d ATS!
Howeva, u cn apply afresh since u av graduated! And since u r an accountin stdnt, u r qualified for exemptn and u will nid 2 start at skills levels provided ur university has bin accredited by ICAN!
Thank You sir
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by adedee14: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls house...i have some questions. I am a graduate and hv finished serving want to register for November diet. What are the step by step procedures i need to take before closing date. Nd do i still need to process transcript?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ekochris(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oga Isobayor, sorry to disturb you. Please am planning on writing ATS 3 after my ND programme.

I learnt that one can further to professional exams after ATS; so am asking:

after my ATS, should I forget about school for now until I finish my ICAN exams, or

is it possible to do both simultaneously.

Thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nigeriatraining: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS
Here is your chance to apply for both local and international scholarships
on our platforms all you need to do is log-on to our websites
[www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com]
for details or Whatsapp or Call: +2348170103366 BBPin:2B80B990

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Donkunxex(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
pls help,i've decided to start ats as from next year... i av searchd everywhr for the syllabus ,the courses that am going to be sitting for... stumbled on this on ican website..
New Syllabus
Part I
1.1 Basic Accounting Processes & Systems
1.2 Economics
1.3 Business Law
1.4 Communication Skills

pls i need some1 to clarify that for me,i couldn't find any1 else to help
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ant useful tips in passin ICAN excellently?
Am enrolling 4 Novemba diet and I didn't av any accounting background b4!
Though ma readin s constant and has bin encouragin so far except costing/pricin aspect in Management Information!

Pls dos in skill and professional level shud drop useful tips in passing foundation level excellently!
Tanx!
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by pinkiepetitee(f): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015
ABDamola:
Ant useful tips in passin ICAN excellently?
Am enrolling 4 Novemba diet and I didn't av any accounting background b4!
Though ma readin s constant and has bin encouragin so far except costing/pricin aspect in Management Information!

Pls dos in skill and professional level shud drop useful tips in passing foundation level excellently!
Tanx!
Damola, y not go to a tuition centre. Even if it just for MI. Don't u thk?which of d guy's re u in touch with on the thread?do u ve daniel's num?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
pinkiepetitee:
Damola, y not go to a tuition centre. Even if it just for MI. Don't u thk?which of d guy's re u in touch with on the thread?do u ve daniel's num?

I dont.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by pinkiepetitee(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
ABDamola:

I dont.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
pinkiepetitee:
sorry, just tryna see ow u can get ma num so we can't chat. Am writing MI and Bf

Pinikie? NYSC nairaland batch A section b ds?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by pinkiepetitee(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2015
ABDamola:

Pinikie? NYSC nairaland batch A section b ds?
no vex.u don't get wot am tryn to do. No vex o. Make I noderaildis thread
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
pinkiepetitee:
no vex.u don't get wot am tryn to do. No vex o. Make I noderaildis thread
Vex 4 wat?
I mean I knw one pinkie 4 NYSC nairaland section and Iseyin camp
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello sir/ma Am trying to pay for my ATS exam but av forgotten my password, how do I get it back so I can proceed with d payment?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by calculator123(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
isobayor:
Dear Friends,

As a professional Accountant and a Nairalander, I deem it fit to create this topic.

Having passed all ICAN stages in one sitting(won price in cost accounting at ATS) and currently lectures in professional accountancy tutor centers (Leverage associates and legacy Tutors, I have what it take to answer any question as regards ICAN examinations. Any question at all? feel free to ask.

Adebayo(ACA)
what can an ican cert add to a maths and statistics undergrad after graduation
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ahmedyoung: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Am a student of the polytechnic of Ibadan just abt to finish my ND1
my question now is should I registered for d ATS exam now, or it will b wise to start taking d exam After my OND
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by funkyjms: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
ahmedyoung:
Am a student in the polytechnic of Ibadan just abt to finish my ND1
my question now is should I registered for d ATS exam now, or it will b wise to start taking d exam After my OND

Register ASAP.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bemeritus: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please when will ATS examination number be available. The exam is on Tuesday and the docket is not yet available for download.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
bemeritus:
Please when will ATS examination number be available. The exam is on Tuesday and the docket is not yet available for download.
should be out tomorrow,am also waiting for it thou.where are u writing ur exam n what stage
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bemeritus: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
busayhour:
should be out tomorrow,am also waiting for it thou.where are u writing ur exam n what stage

I am writing ATS 1 in Ibadan..what about you??
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
bemeritus:

I am writing ATS 1 in Ibadan..what about you??
ATS 3 in Lagos
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bemeritus: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2015
The docket is out.Wishing all candidates success
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
bemeritus:
The docket is out.Wishing all candidates success
and u too bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.