Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83191 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by abass5(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2015
nice
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Obiagelli has been scammed in a broad daylight
This govt of the north is pure scam, nothing more, nothing less. It's been 100 days of northernization and zero achievement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by analogiphone: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Corruption and Governance

No matter how vast our resources, if they are not efficiently utilized, they will only benefit a privileged few, leaving the majority in poverty. I believe if Nigeria does not kill corruption; corruption will kill Nigeria.

I pledge to:

· Publicly declare my assets and liabilities and encourage my political appointees to also publicly declare their assets and liabilities.

· Affirm that our strategy for tackling corruption will not only focus on punishment. Rather, it will also provide incentives for disclosure and transparency.

· Show personal leadership in the war against corruption and also hold all the people who work with me to account.

· Inaugurate the National Council on Procurement as stipulated in the Procurement Act so that the Federal Executive Council, which has been turned to a weekly session of contract bazaar, will concentrate on its principal function of policy making.

· Review and implement audit recommendations by Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI).

· Work with the National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act.

· Work with the National Assembly to strengthen ICPC and EFCC by guaranteeing institutional autonomy including financial and prosecutorial independence and security of tenure of officials.

· Make the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) an autonomous and operational agency.

· Encourage proactive disclosure of information by government institutions in the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act.

· Ensure all MDAs regularly comply with their accountability responsibilities to Nigerians through the National Assembly.

· Work with the leadership of the National Assembly to cut down the cost of governance.

· Present a national anti-corruption Strategy.

Obiageli what now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by analogiphone: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Corruption and Governance

No matter how vast our resources, if they are not efficiently utilized, they will only benefit a privileged few, leaving the majority in poverty. I believe if Nigeria does not kill corruption; corruption will kill Nigeria.

I pledge to:

· Publicly declare my assets and liabilities and encourage my political appointees to also publicly declare their assets and liabilities.

· Affirm that our strategy for tackling corruption will not only focus on punishment. Rather, it will also provide incentives for disclosure and transparency.

· Show personal leadership in the war against corruption and also hold all the people who work with me to account.

· Inaugurate the National Council on Procurement as stipulated in the Procurement Act so that the Federal Executive Council, which has been turned to a weekly session of contract bazaar, will concentrate on its principal function of policy making.

· Review and implement audit recommendations by Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI).

· Work with the National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act.

· Work with the National Assembly to strengthen ICPC and EFCC by guaranteeing institutional autonomy including financial and prosecutorial independence and security of tenure of officials.

· Make the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) an autonomous and operational agency.

· Encourage proactive disclosure of information by government institutions in the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act.

· Ensure all MDAs regularly comply with their accountability responsibilities to Nigerians through the National Assembly.

· Work with the leadership of the National Assembly to cut down the cost of governance.

· Present a national anti-corruption Strategy.

Cc: obiageli, Gbawe, berem, beremx, dayo23, omenka, passingshot, egift, Ngeneukwenu and co please take position.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by analogiphone: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Femi Adesina, special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, says the president never promised to make his assets publ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeu_Uum7Og&feature=youtu.be

http://newswirengr.com/2015/08/14/buhari-never-said-he-would-declare-his-assets-publicly-apc-did-says-presidency/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by bjdon: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2015
You guys anit seen nothing yet.

When some of us were telling you that this man was not what he seemed and you were being scammed you rained abuse on us. Enjoy the show. 3 years 9 months to go. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by shigoslim(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Guy make na relax buhari body language we solve everything in fullness time
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2015
barbiesparkz2:

I guess you fall into the category of the first bolded.

At second bolded:
Social media was good enough to bring them in, but now it is no longer needed to sustain their activities.

100 days loading faster than the transformation train. Denials and more denials double talks, fights and rancour and o'yes probe will make the first few modest achievements in first 100 days.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by warrior01: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2015
To Obiagelli and all Apc supporters, I can only say shame on you guys; you have been scammed and still, you guys won't learn

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:
An Absolute Bomb from a no nonsense General! May 29th already looking like 10yrs.....can't wait!!!

#IBelieveinBuhari
#IbelieveinOsinbajo

Till now he has not publicly declared his assests as he promised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by 4Play(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
MEILYN:
Ohhh I feel like crying cry...... I know Buhari to be a man of his words. I trust him and I know he is going to deliver with the help of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi and the rest of APC team.

grin grin

This is pure comedy!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Bevista: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
warrior01:
To Obiagelli and all Apc supporters, I can only say shame on you guys; you have been scammed and still, you guys won't learn
I had to come back to read this 'Covenant' again, since I was really disappointed with the denials. However, I observed that there is no place whatsoever throughout the whole writeup where PMB mentioned that he was going to achieve those pledge within 100 days.

The only place I find '100 days' is in the title of the post and not even in the title of the Covenant. When I juxtapose this with the Chatham House interview (which happened b4 the elections), then one may be inclined to believe that PMB never (personally) made a 100 day pledge.

The Tinubu propaganda machinery may have been responsible for this misinformation, and our lazy media houses swallowed this without proper scrutiny. It took a foreign media house to extract the true position from PMB.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jamace(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Something to remember. Is Buhari on track?

Presently, Buhari is on medical tourism to UK. Is Buhari a liar?

Internet never forgets! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.