Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83193 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Sookul: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
luvmijeje:
May God grant him wisdom, knowledge, tact and the will to deliver all these wonderful promises. May he not fail the people like Jonathan did. Amen.
And how exactly did he fail the people? People should learn to be objective. mtchw
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kritikali(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
The same nonsense. What is the change here ?

Re-structure the country you mor0ns. Make the States Independent Economic Units capable of exploring their resources and surviving independently. I said this man is too old to govern.

Buhari, Restructure the country. Is this change ?

That u say he's too old to govern this country! Well i'd say nobody gives a f*ck what u say, you bunch of morons and monkeys didn't vote for him but you expect him to do what your ur clueless drunkard god didn't or didn't even plan to do for the past 6years and neva was part of his plan if he win elections. What kind of hypocrisy is this? You are bitter and just pained to the ass you simpleton with pea nut as brain..if he do jus 25% of what he promise above within 100days,he has alrdy cover what Mr clueless did for 6years. Come to think of it,this is not even his plan for the whole 4years,jus 100days and you bastards are coming out in mass barking like dogs..pray and support him, and be ashame the candidate u supported has failed you..assholes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kolod: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
We are used to speeches,and promises.
I just pray he achieves it,becos a lot is expected to keep d apc flag still flying.
I also think revenue allocated also have to do with state governors,in respective of the president credible doings,if state governors are not check mated they will still rubish the president's image.
I am specially interested in power generation,that is the heart beat of economic boom,and begining of change.if not we are just chasing the wind.
This resent privitization of power sector is riping Nigerians off,and delivery is very poor,change most change things
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by lakesidepapa(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
What about Road infrastructure
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by rabimlomo: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
cold:
The minorities have had their say and the majority have had their way. Buhari,i hope you live up to expectation and please don't ask us to give you time because we won't. You must hit the ground running. No ifs,buts or maybes.We're a very impatient bunch.
On a different note i hope we don't end up with another Yar adua scenario. Just saying
But you were patient with gej for four years and wanted us to give him another four years to now start performing. What hypocrisy!
......And our lives is in God's hand, gmb's or gej's or whoever. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by imoikoko: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
For Niger-Deltans, the key words for me are "global best practice". If this can be enforced, then the problem is half solved. Meaning the way these oil companies operate in Europe and America is the same way they will operate here. I remember how America dealt with the oil company that caused spillage sometime ago. That was even after all their efforts to clean up the impact.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kritikali(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
vega84:
Yorubas kai the worst people to trust!!

If buhari die in office and a yoruba asume president wth another northerner as vice, I say we abokis are ok with that,the fact that you igbos are bitter is enough reason for us to remain happy...All your propaganda still pours down to hausa or yoruba not becomin president in favor of gej...and this didn't happen.. you can start another civil war!!you will die again and we will start afresh.the circle will continue until we voluntarily allow it..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by ibrokola(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
dayo23:
Despite been an APC member, I would say something, Incoming President General Buhari Must declare all his asset while assuming office, the Vice President, Ministers, and appointees must declare their asset too, Failure to do this then the people will begin to doubt their sincerity in Govt.

Read the article well. He has already said he'll declare!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by defemidefemi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
oga u for wait make him enter office before u start ur criticism... him never even enter,u Don dey criticize him write up,na Wa o
just leave him, he's a corrupt PDP MEMBER, may be bcoz baba did not mention adequate recruitment to prison dat's y he's saying rubbish.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Bollinger(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Ahead of the presidential poll General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) published a public letter titled ‘my covenant’. The letter particulars what Nigerians should expect from Buhari’s first 100 days in office.

Read letter below:

[i]My Covenant With Nigerians

Dear Compatriots,

I know however, that what we require to revamp our economy and rebuild our country is our ability to galvanize all our citizens to believe once again in their government, in their country and especially, to believe in themselves. This can only happen if we are able to rebuild the trust and belief that our people used to have in government, and indeed, in our nation.

http://www.naij.com/414497-general-buharis-public-letter-to-all-nigerians.html

I seriously disagree with that quote. To rebuild the economy requires trust in the private sector and free enterprise. Minimal involvement is what is required from government. Let the market flow natural. Big government is what is killing Nigeria, which is why everyone wants in on politics. All Government needs to do is provide the enabling environment, road, security, power etc and the rest will take care of itself.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by chiedu7: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=20pt]American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB"[/size]

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

I now just accept that many Christians just cannot discern.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

Obama has an Anti-Christian agenda world wide.

An american lays out the facts for all to see.

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",
well until the cleaner shows up as I have been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

IT HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED THAT AMERICA WAS BLOCKING NIGERIA FROM BUYING ARMS.

NOW WE SEE WHY

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by defemidefemi(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
in addition sir, prison recruitment agenda for those corrupt PDP members and those senseless thief dat work wit Bro JONATHAN, Orubebe, ekiti Governor, AIT & NTA director general, those army officers in charge of ur certificate and many more others.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
kritikali:

That u say he's too old to govern this country! Well i'd say nobody gives a f*ck what u say, you bunch of morons and monkeys didn't vote for him but you expect him to do what your ur clueless drunkard god didn't or didn't even plan to do for the past 6years and neva was part of his plan if he win elections. What kind of hypocrisy is this? You are bitter and just pained to the ass you simpleton with pea nut as brain..if he do jus 25% of what he promise above within 100days,he has alrdy cover what Mr clueless did for 6years. Come to think of it,this is not even his plan for the whole 4years,jus 100days and you bastards are coming out in mass barking like dogs..pray and support him, and be ashame the candidate u supported has failed you..assholes.

What more response can you give him. This is comprehensive enough. God Bless you. I pray this moment will last for Nigeria and will be the beginning of good governance in Nigeria. This is somebody who has plan of what to do and telling all of us not somebody who just find himself there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kritikali(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
notformealone:
you have a low I.q.

He has a very low IQ, he didn't know the Era of free loading has jus began. The clueless one didn't stop it,na buhari go cme stop am?.....they can jega till 2080.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kritikali(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
toyetade:

What more response can you give him. This is comprehensive enough. God Bless you. I pray this moment will last for Nigeria and will be the beginning of good governance in Nigeria. This is somebody who has plan of what to do and telling all of us not somebody who just find himself there.

Simple as that, if he bleeps up, we vote him out..not coming out to say trash abt sme1 u neva supported..
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by eckersley: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
dayo23:
Despite been an APC member, I would say something, Incoming President General Buhari Must declare all his asset while assuming office, the Vice President, Ministers, and appointees must declare their asset too, Failure to do this then the people will begin to doubt their sincerity in Govt.
Did u read the part on corruption and governance before commenting?
Ur comment was a failed attempt at honesty or score cheap likes.
And I pity those who liked ur balderdash
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kritikali(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
chiedu7:

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",

NOW WE SEE WHY

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/

Another deluded one here, obama didn't sell weapon to gej, then why didn't Israel where he visited 60% of the time he travel out of the country sell him weapon..come on grow some sense, he couldn't weapon for Nigeria but asari dokubo and oritsejafor can right.. I neva knew obama was a muslim shocked
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Bollinger(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
chiedu7:

NOW WE SEE WHY

Bro's; stop commenting on things you know nothing about. Yes, Obama is a m.oron, but you also have to understand that the whites in America don't like him, and will say anything to discredit him, especially on Fox. In my opinion he is too liberal, even for the democratic party, which makes a lot of people uncomfortable. I used to be a democrat, but after witnessing the nonsense social policies of his, i am now a republican through and through. He does not hate christians; he is just a clueless re.tard.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Mayor101010(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Confederalisation is the answer... Each state of the federation should empowered to be able to stand on its own. Each state should identify its resources and harness it to its fullest. The federal goverment will act as the centre and will be pinnacle of authority. The revenue generated by each state or region should shared equally by the state and the federal goverment and there no longer depend on the federal goverment before it can develop itself.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Mayor101010(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Confederalisation is the answer... Each state of the federation should be empowered to be able to stand on its own. Each state should identify its resources and harness it to its fullest. The federal goverment will act as the centre and will be pinnacle of authority. The revenue generated by each state or region should shared equally by the state and the federal goverment and therefore will no longer depend on the federal goverment before it can develop itself.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by cold(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

But you were patient with gej for four years and wanted us to give him another four years to now start performing. What hypocrisy!
......And our lives is in God's hand, gmb's or gej's or whoever. cool
Well for starters,i don't believe in your god. GEJ's god,Buhari's god or any other god for that matter. So your argument is invalid,Buhari is not immortal or probably he is considering he seems to have a magical wand that would change Nigeria in a fleeting moment. On the other matter,GEJ lossed for the same reason i won't be giving Buhari any room to beg for time. We're very impatient and didn't think Jonathan was moving quick enough. Which in most cases i would agree with.
Let me reiterate,i wish Buhari well,we all want a greater and stronger Nigeria but i will never give him any opportunity to beg for time. His job of cleansing the country starts on the 29th of May 2015. At the risk of repitition,no ifs,buts or maybes

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by bewla(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
c statement who ready to work and serve no b i will do
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by sethken: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
deemdeem:

what useless ND problem are u talking about? Apart from UNEP report, no serious issue.
So far the region is being given the highest allocation when compared to other regions.
The region has additional 13%
The region has a ministry of its own.
The region also NDDC.
Speak to ur governors and demand they make use of this resources judiciously.

Absolute nonsense. ND is the heart beat of Nigeria. It is within the purview of the Federal Government to ensure that the oil spill which has destroyed the means and livelihood of the ND is addressed. What is going on in the ND does not happen anywhere in the world. It is within the purview of the Federal government to ensure that the people of the ND are not let out in the ownership of oil wells. Current reports have it that 100% of the oil wells in the ND are owned by Northern/Yoruba oligarchs. That must, and has to stop. It is only equitable that persons from the ND share in the ownership of these oil wells. If Buhari fails to address this issue as previous administrations have done, I believe the ND will continue to remain volatile and Nigeria as a whole will suffer as a result.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by hemjaybest: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
All eyes on the the ex military man
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by phelps007: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
oga u for wait make him enter office before u start ur criticism... him never even enter,u Don dey criticize him write up,na Wa o
Bros don't mind this one talking rubbish. They refused to criticise their clueless brother that has been there for almost 6 years and couldn't win the hearts of Nigerians. Some daft ones blame his defeat on the yorubas as if the same yorubas didn't vote for him 2011 when he came up with story of "him having no shoes".
One of them in my office was so bitter GMB won the election that she refused to talk or greet all non Niger deltans. I told her to go hug the transformer within the office premises.. have got no time for bullshit..
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Mbediogu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
[b]Agriculture

Oil has served our country, but it has also excluded majority of Nigerians from the mainstream of our economy. I am convinced that our guarantee for inclusive growth is agriculture.

I pledge to:
•Make agriculture a major focus of the government and lay the institutional foundation to attract large-scale investments and capital to the sector.
•Actively promote a well-coordinated and innovatively funded Youth in Commercial Agribusiness Programme.
•Establish agricultural produce storage, pricing and marketing systems to ensure real commercial value and minimize waste.
•Work with State Governments to launch Agricultural Support Programmes that will drive agricultural land development and mechanization.
•Revamp, revitalize and improve on the national agricultural extension and rural support service system.
•Lay the groundwork for a standardized market uptake and aggregation outlets for specific agricultural produce.
•Revamp the key development banks (Bank of Agriculture, Bank of Industry and Nigeria Import & Export Bank) to fund inclusive agricultural value chain operations
•Liberalise and expand agricultural and rural insurance system with premium subventions support to farmers
•Revamp the agricultural cooperative system to drive rural agriculture and improve stakes for smallholder farmers.
•Develop a system of small-scale irrigation systems to ensure all-year round farming.
•Revamping key agriculture research institutions and deliver their outputs through effective network of extension services.
Management of the Economy for Shared Prosperity
All Nigerians deserve to benefit from our collective wealth. We promise not to leave any Nigerian behind in our determination to create, expand and ensure equitable and effective allocation of economic opportunities. No matter the amount of wealth we create, it would be meaningless unless it benefits the majority of our people.

Power

Our failure to ensure a stable supply of electricity has been an impediment to economic growth, productivity and national security.
I pledge to:
· Address the gaps in power sector privatization to ensure it serves the needs of our people.
· Explore and develop alternative sources of power such as small, medium and large hydro plants, wind, coal and solar and other forms of renewable energy to ensure efficient and affordable power supply.
· Invest in technical skills development for efficient management of energy resources.

Sports and Culture

Sports and culture are important instruments for social cohesion, national integration and promotion of positive national image. They also provide a strong platform for youth development and the expression of our abundant creative talents.
I pledge to:
· Invest and encourage investments in both small and large-scale sports facilities to enable mass participation in sports.
· Ensure that participation in sports become a core component of our education at all levels.
· Activate incentives for the private sector to invest in the development of high performance sports.
Culture
I pledge to:
· Support real investments in the entertainment, arts and creative industries.
· Strengthen the regulatory framework to protect and preserve our culture and creative industry and prevent it from the scourge of piracy.
· Develop and strengthen the value link-chain of the culture industry to deepen the industry and provide jobs.

Firsts hundred days of office? This is a mouthful and a large chunk even for first hundred years in office. However believe in miracles and our tested and patriotic GMB. However I would have liked an inclusion of the festering Niger Delta issues in the front burner.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Ghost01(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Restructuring is the way forward, but I didn't vote for GMB with the expectation that he was going to restructure the country. He could have added allowing state governments to generate and distribute their own power as one of the ways in which he aims to "address the gaps in power sector privatisation" though.

Still, as incremental changes go, this is a welcome blueprint.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Mistermamus(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Talk is cheap we dey wait afta 7months no improvement then APC na wayo party
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
[b]Agriculture

Oil has served our country, but it has also excluded majority of Nigerians from the mainstream of our economy. I am convinced that our guarantee for inclusive growth is agriculture.

I pledge to:
•Make agriculture a major focus of the government and lay the institutional foundation to attract large-scale investments and capital to the sector.
•Actively promote a well-coordinated and innovatively funded Youth in Commercial Agribusiness Programme.
•Establish agricultural produce storage, pricing and marketing systems to ensure real commercial value and minimize waste.
•Work with State Governments to launch Agricultural Support Programmes that will drive agricultural land development and mechanization.
•Revamp, revitalize and improve on the national agricultural extension and rural support service system.
•Lay the groundwork for a standardized market uptake and aggregation outlets for specific agricultural produce.
•Revamp the key development banks (Bank of Agriculture, Bank of Industry and Nigeria Import & Export Bank) to fund inclusive agricultural value chain operations
•Liberalise and expand agricultural and rural insurance system with premium subventions support to farmers
•Revamp the agricultural cooperative system to drive rural agriculture and improve stakes for smallholder farmers.
•Develop a system of small-scale irrigation systems to ensure all-year round farming.
•Revamping key agriculture research institutions and deliver their outputs through effective network of extension services.
Management of the Economy for Shared Prosperity
All Nigerians deserve to benefit from our collective wealth. We promise not to leave any Nigerian behind in our determination to create, expand and ensure equitable and effective allocation of economic opportunities. No matter the amount of wealth we create, it would be meaningless unless it benefits the majority of our people.

Power

Our failure to ensure a stable supply of electricity has been an impediment to economic growth, productivity and national security.
I pledge to:
· Address the gaps in power sector privatization to ensure it serves the needs of our people.
· Explore and develop alternative sources of power such as small, medium and large hydro plants, wind, coal and solar and other forms of renewable energy to ensure efficient and affordable power supply.
· Invest in technical skills development for efficient management of energy resources.

Sports and Culture

Sports and culture are important instruments for social cohesion, national integration and promotion of positive national image. They also provide a strong platform for youth development and the expression of our abundant creative talents.
I pledge to:
· Invest and encourage investments in both small and large-scale sports facilities to enable mass participation in sports.
· Ensure that participation in sports become a core component of our education at all levels.
· Activate incentives for the private sector to invest in the development of high performance sports.
Culture
I pledge to:
· Support real investments in the entertainment, arts and creative industries.
· Strengthen the regulatory framework to protect and preserve our culture and creative industry and prevent it from the scourge of piracy.
· Develop and strengthen the value link-chain of the culture industry to deepen the industry and provide jobs.

The only thing I want GMB to do for us the youth is for him to scrap contract job most firm are using in exploring the youth and pay just transport and feeding as salary.

If only GMB will do that for us
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good one, but thiefnibu go agree?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by erudean: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same
Gbagam! You spoke my mind, to me all his talk is rhetorics
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by dafuturis(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

except that GEJ & his cronies colluded with the nigerian army to hide buhari's certificate. what about the dollars GEJ distributed to south west obas & high chiefs? if that's not being power hungry, you should redefine what that term means.

Bro, it surprises me how someone will be so blind as to support GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.