Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) (63910 Views)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
"Welcome home, Ozo Igbo Ndu. The Leader of Igbo Nation" shouted many welcoming Gov Rochas Okorocha back from Abuja. He was accompanied by Dr Chris Ngige, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu and many other Igbo leaders

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
With his wife, Deputy and others

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Sweetguy25: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its high time Imo people vote this abokki out of power.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by DesChyko: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
How long has he been at Abuja?
Thought he was freeing detainees in Imo just five days ago undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
With Ngige

12 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ogbonnaya Onu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
rochas ma main man....

My people,my people....

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enthusiastic people welcoming the People’s Governor

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
ujoatu:
"Welcome home, Ozo Igbo Ndu. The Leader of Igbo Nation" shouted many welcoming Gov Rochas Okorocha back from Abuja. He was accompanied by Dr Chris Ngige, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu and many other Igbo leaders
bro..modify ur title well...

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Our Governor our governor

24 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
bro..modify ur title well...
Suggest?
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by omenka(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Your attitude is at complete variance with your moniker.

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
ujoatu:

Suggest?
i mean correct the spelling, it s receives and no receices..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
The motor cade

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
i mean correct the spelling, it s receives and no receices..
Nagwode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Sooroptimist1: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu

247 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Owelle

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu
Great man

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

SORRY YOU HEAR! undecided undecided

OYA TAKE THIS MEDICINE. IT WILL CURE YOU. cool cool

SORRY cheesy cheesy

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Man of the people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
ujoatu:

Nagwode
ame yong..
post this pix on imo thread too..
is cool cool
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by LeStylo: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
rochas ma main man....

My people,my people....

I so love that speech too! My people, my people!

8 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Sweetguy25: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Kontinu

Absolutely senseless rants.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by encryptjay(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
He is boss na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Welcome Your Excellency

14 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
ame yong..
post this pix on imo thread too..
is cool cool
Which one abeg
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by efilefun(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ignis: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
The imolites now know the importance of what Rochas has been doing. They can now see the wisdom behind Rochas action.
It would have been disastrous if no igbo person is represented in this government.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by CR77(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chai see Rochas Okorocha Six pack belle

He need CHANGE 4 that him belle oo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by mcprince32(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.