Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,806 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President (11606 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by GentleToks(m): 4:47am On Apr 03, 2015
todayboy:
going about town seeing people celebrating APC win with all the change slogan it only makes remember celebrity weddings where the couple are so happy and only to get divorce after six months

Personally looking at buhari he does not have the strength and charisma to manage a complex Country like Nigeria, with the likes of tinubu, amechi and kwankwaso who are already fighting for positions before his inauguration.

Nigeria will regret the decision of making buhari president very soon we will get to know Goodluck is better

Am only writing the post for posterity because i will quote this post once the real buhari start unveiling

Just my personal thought!!!!

Gudluck Jonathan ll always be better than Buhari to Igbos as a result of what is eating them up - enmity. Why won't Buhari be worst president to you when the era of tormenting others with your tribal provocative utterances has gone?

Why won't Buhari be the worst president when the era of flooding all the sensitive governmental positions with corrupt Ibos?
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by cococandy(f): 5:43am On Apr 03, 2015
kenny987:
All of u saying, 'If Buhari doesn't perform well, we'll vote him out in d nxt 4 yrs', do not fail to realise that d reason it appears ur vote makes any meaning is because GEJ made that possible. He could have manufactured a reason to get Jega out of office even 1yr b4 elections but he didn't. He could've acted like other more heartless Presidents we've had n masterminded an assassination of any perceived enemy n nothing will come of any investigation (Remember Bola Ige).

So, the point is, will elections n votes remain viable n be allowed to count in GMB's tenure? Nigerians are not prepared to hit d streets n protest or even die for wat they want cos we love life too much n that's not bad but it can be used against us...small teargas n hardship, we'll all flee n hit d social media which may not be as effective as it is today, also thanks to GEJ.

Again, ppl keep saying Southerners n GEJ are tribalist n he divided us along religious lines...is there any time we weren't? if Boko haram really wasn't a Northern agenda, why has d bombing stopped? So, when Southerners begin to act more righteous n vote against their own as some did GEJ, I hope it won't come back to bite us such that we become victims of the same tribalism that Northerners hold the highest degree obtainable in. Soon, it will be that GMB needs more time, there's so much rot...bla, bla, bla. Did GEJ not also need d time to tackle d endemic rot in Nig?

I hope Buhari has the pill, magic wand n panacea for Nigeria otherwise, it may stare us in the face that (God forbid), we made a mistake but we're unable to correct it cos d electoral process would have been truncated. I pray the hope reposed in him is not in vain.
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by fermlad: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2017
And someone confidently gave this assertion in the beginning! !!!...... RESPECT! Pls give him a medal.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by AsianTotal: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2017
todayboy:
going about town seeing people celebrating APC win with all the change slogan it only makes remember celebrity weddings where the couple are so happy and only to get divorce after six months

Personally looking at buhari he does not have the strength and charisma to manage a complex Country like Nigeria, with the likes of tinubu, amechi and kwankwaso who are already fighting for positions before his inauguration.

Nigeria will regret the decision of making buhari president very soon we will get to know Goodluck is better

Am only writing the post for posterity because i will quote this post once the real buhari start unveiling

All the Zombies have abandoned this thread as usual. I always knew the Daura President is going to be the greatest disaster of Nigeria's history.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by hucienda: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
The op, @todayboy (supposedly now todayman grin) and many others clearly saw way in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by SalamRushdie: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Like joke like joke he has turned out to be the worst president ever

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by pauljumbo: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
wow how time flies
the op said it and it has come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
icedee1:
are you a Nigerian and if you are the first thing coming out of your mouth is a prophecy of doom.why not pray and hope for that better of this country so you can partake of the goodness of the land rather they prophesying doom at this early stage

shame go wan kee u now.. no.1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Isiterere:
You're wishing Nigerians bad luck already when GMB is still President-elect? You're a pig

Politics should be left for only the sound and intelligent people, todayboy is not one of them...

idiot no. 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
noblezone:

Those of you dreaming of voting Buhari out are just dreamers!
The core north will never allow that to happen!
They will appoint someone from the south INEC chairman and give him enough money.

This election was never about Buhari, it was about power going back to the North, the huasa/fulani core north!

how u are suffering.. idiota no. 3
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
To the poster of the thread, I'm sorry to tell you this: it's your evil opinion about him that will fail! Pessimist!

biatch.. hope u are enjoying now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by Modsbuty: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
This guy is a prophet cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thomsyne:

hehehehehe... see how pdp supporters and insult dont go hand in hand...! Take yur meds jae... dat headache still dey worry yu
hope u have chronic migraine now... no money to get drugs i guess.. mofo no. 5

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
nakamora:
Op it is too early for you to judge or even predict the failure of a President elect due to you pestimistic view .Your forecast is as a result of your hatred for him.For your information GMB we lead this great nation to prosperity & the admiration of all .
I doubt if you will be around to witness Nigeria becoming the glory of Africa.

nakanimal.. how far ? which forest are u squatting in aatm? gulli no.6

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:
If you are waiting for Buhari to fail....you will grow old with white hairs, even you grand children will not see him fail!!! You know why? Because God is strongly behind Buhari and God never fails!!! So instead of hating why not do your heart a favour by celebrating and joining the winning Team wink cool

this biatch hasnt come online since nov 27, 2016.. i guess the economy has ruined her.. ehyaaa.. so much for support buhari.. idiota no. 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by owugozie(f): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice prophecy
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by drss2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
only pipul with high iq understood wat op said about buari in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by drss2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
acenazt:
If buhari's tenure becomes bad gej is to blame. He was lax with bh, economy is down, naija in debt, foreign reserves low, and naira becoming worthless. Buhari is going to face challenges in all aspects. Security is the biggest issue
ar u still blaming GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by felixlovu: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
todayboy:

pls. Wat can u say dat is better during gudluck era.I do say many times dat d problem of nigeria are nigerians.from ur peosonal taught as u said do u think things can b lik dis within less Dan a year buhari took over if gudluck made nigeria better
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by veraponpo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
acenazt:
If buhari's tenure becomes bad gej is to blame. He was lax with bh, economy is down, naija in debt, foreign reserves low, and naira becoming worthless. Buhari is going to face challenges in all aspects. Security is the biggest issue

I have never seen a reply so apt and correct like yours before.

Everything you mentioned has come to pass. From owing contractors for more than 3 years, to states owing 9 months staff salaries, from fighting Boko Haram in the North to facing militants in the South, from no saving in the foreign reserve, to no saving in the CBN reserve. Everything you mentioned has come to pass.

Yet some people are blaming Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by malel1: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
todayboy:

Biko who is this prophet

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by owobokiri(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
felixlovu:
pls. Wat can u say dat is better during gudluck era.I do say many times dat d problem of nigeria are nigerians.from ur peosonal taught as u said do u think things can b lik dis within less Dan a year buhari took over if gudluck made nigeria better

This one hasn't got the memo yet..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by Thomsyne(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
kilokeys:

hope u have chronic migraine now... no money to get drugs i guess.. mofo no. 5

You quoting my comment from 2015 just to insult me? Upgrade your brain bro... We're in 2017
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by zendy: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Change! Sai Baba! Febuhari!

How market?
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by kilokeys(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thomsyne:

You quoting my comment from 2015 just to insult me? Upgrade your brain bro... We're in 2017

ooh... buhari is nt the star you thought he was again shey?... u just admitted you were a fool in 2015..

i hope u are wise now.. we thank God

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by Sibrah: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
todayboy:

i hope they did not give goodluck 2 years before they start frustrating his government. we are just watching and report anything we see
This explain the wailing attitude we see daily . . .
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by pedrilo: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
dealslip:
Give him 2 years before you start this. He has not even been sworn in. One thing I know is that He cannot blame GEJ because he promised
$1 to N1.
it's two years already n we r still sinking.
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by pedrilo: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Flets:
Its neither a GEJ or Buhari matter anymore

When Nigerians unachievable high hopes meets reality in few months, they will be speedily back singing a different change song.

We lack patience and we are heavy complainants. Instead of support GEJ, we expounded on his weaknesses and made mess of our steady and slow progress.

Buhari would not be spared too. Not sure he will allow the free press for numerous attacks and insults like GEJ but time will tell.

It gets worse if the creeks go haywire and force is definitely not an option for such region.

I strongly believe that in 24 months or less, posterity would have judged GEJ right and then we will understand that GEJ didn't lose an election but rather 'Nigeria lost GEJ'

He is already on the way out with his head up high. I wish him and GMB well.
wisdom oozes from ur comment
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by dealslip(f): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
pedrilo:
it's two years already n we r still sinking.

my person I no follow vote fr Buhari oh! i was just saying my own then o, say make hin no come dey blame Jonah oh!
Re: Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President by orunto27: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Unable to control Recession
Plunge Naira into Hell
Make Bill Gates a Trillionaire
Make Christianity endangered Religion
Turn Nigeria North and South into GRAZING GRASS LANDS FOR FULANIS ONLY.
No Yoruba, Igbos, Ijaws, Tivs, Agatus, Idomas, Ibibios, Jukuns etcetera must rear Cattle anywhere in Nigeria, not even in their lands of Birth.
No more Farming in Peace 'cos The Fulanis must take over the land, even the ancestral lands , to graze Cattle.
And so on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Innocent Umezulike Forfeits N50 Million To FG / Edo PDP Expels Ex-Commissioner Afegbua / Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.