Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently (656 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- / Anything GMB Says He Will Do, GEJ Rushes To Do #thefearofgmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently by pendicle: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Today, more than 54 years after we got our independence and 16 years since our return to democracy, the walk to true change has started.

We have toiled, sweated and worked hard for this victory. We refused to give up because the work of building the Nigeria of our dreams is not to be taken for granted. It is out of our love for this country and the belief in what it can be that we went across the length and breadth of Nigeria and sacrificed so much for this victory.

I want to thank young Nigerians especially for this victory. You have been with us from the very beginning. Many of you left your jobs to work for the campaign, contributed your money and your time, volunteered in your areas and brought the innovation and energy that comes with youthfulness to bear on the outcome.

This is your victory.

You have chosen to vote for a Nigeria that sees you as not a Northerner or a Southerner, not as a Christian or a Muslim but as a Nigerian. You have chosen to vote for a departure from a nation that was decaying, that did not give you hope and pride.

You have chosen to vote for change and we promise you that we will not be disappointed. We know that your hopes are high: a country that is safe and peaceful, a country that is without corruption, a country that produces jobs for you, a country that gives you the environment for your business to thrive.

I promise you that the APC government led by me will deliver these to you. We will ensure that we meet and exceed your aspirations.

This government is your government and every decision we shall take shall be to give you a positive future.

We shall also run a country that will listen to you, engage with you and take corrections from you. This is because the task of building the Nigeria of our dreams cannot be done by us alone. We need you too.

We need you to support us and we also need you to admonish us when we make missteps. This shall be a government for all Nigerians and we shall listen to everyone.

We thank you once again for your support and we look forward to a great future together.

God bless you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

General Mohammadu Buhari.
President-Elect Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently by pendicle: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is the commitment and promise I need from him. He will do as he promised because his words is as good as money in the bank.
Re: GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently by kamal1234: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
FU_CK BUHARI,
GOODLUCK IS JUST A COWARD.
HE HAS LET US DOWN BUT LIFE GOES ON.
EVEN USA IS DISAPPOINTED COS THEY WANT US TO SPLIT THIS YEAR.
HOW CAN HE ACCEPT DEFEAT WHEN UNDERAGE VOTER VOTED UP NORTH.
Re: GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently by pendicle: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
kamal1234:
FU_CK BUHARI,
GOODLUCK IS JUST A COWARD.
HE HAS LET US DOWN BUT LIFE GOES ON.
EVEN USA IS DISAPPOINTED COS THEY WANT US TO SPLIT THIS YEAR.
HOW CAN HE ACCEPT DEFEAT WHEN UNDERAGE VOTER VOTED UP NORTH.

I heard ny neighbor's dog with rabies infection bit someone last night, I am certain you are the one affected, please check into a mental home before the thing becomes irreversible.

Idiotic and stupid slowpoke.
Re: GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently by nas4q(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Long live my presido
Re: GMB Says Thank You To Nigerian Youths And Pledged To Serve Them Efficiently by pendicle: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
When your government is occupied by individuals who are integrity personified in someone like Muhammadu Buhari and Spiritually by Pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo then you can be sure amd certain of just one thing, GOOD QUALITY AND PURPOSE DRIVEN LEADERSHIP.

I'm so proud to be part of this CHANGE and the beginning of the COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinions On The Just Concluded Presidential Election / No Body Is Afraid Of Your Buhari... / I've Taken A Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.