Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda (1944 Views)

Is This Not The Beginnig Of Holocaust? Heei! Kanu Had Dragged Igbo Into Mess! / Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by nwadiuko1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/asari-dokubo-told-to-leave-ndigbo-alone-in-his-propaganda/

ABAKALIKI-THE Ebonyi state Chairman of the
Progressive Peoples’ Alliance, PPA, Hon. Prince
Samuel Udeogu thursday cautioned the leader of the
Niger Delta People Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Alhaji
Mujahid Asari Dokubo to desist from using the Igbo
ethnic nationality to settle his scores with the North
and South-Western Nigeria.
In a statement issued in Abakaliki, the Chairman who
stressed that Ndigbo were not enemies to the North
or Western Nigeria added that Ndigbo were not
biased over the victory of General Muhammed
Buhari but are satisfied with the results as declared
by the Independent National Electoral Commission,
INEC.
On the National Assembly election conducted in the
state, the party emphasized that the outcome of the
election substantially met the Electoral Laws except
in some areas in Ebonyi South senatorial zone of the
state.
“It is now timely to warn the leader of the Niger Delta
People Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Alhaji Mujahid
Dokubo-Asari, to desist from using the Igbo ethnic
nationality to settle his scores with the North and
South-western Nigeria. Ndigbo are not conquered
people and we are extremely happy about the
outcome of the presidential election which produced
Gen. Muhammed Buhari as winner.
“Ndigbo are enemies to the North or Western Nigeria
but partners in Nigeria project and no one, including
Asari-Dukubo should remind us of the past which is
now history. I do hope he is not trying to engender
crisis with his utterances so that Ndigbo in the North
and Western Nigeria will bear the brunt. Asari-
Dokubo is not and can never be the mouthpiece of
Ndigbo and should be disregarded forthwith”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by ozoigbondu: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dokubo is simply crazy for dragging my people into his madness.......with time he will calm down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by theV0ice: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Dokubo is simply crazy for dragging my people into his madness.......with time he will calm down

My friend, do you really mean this or you're trying to be politically correct?

Really the over pampered tout should shut it and go enjoy his fortune in Cotonou. He shouldn't endanger innocent folks going peacefully about their daily bread. How many Igbo or ND youth got a share of the largese he's been lucky to enjoy?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
I keepp on wishing providence wil grant me the opportunity to confront Asari in a fistcuff; kai!!! Dat day , the way I go beat am ehhh!!! When him see microfone him go begin fear to talk inside...
Lili livered coward...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by ozoigbondu: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Really the over pampered tout should shut it and go enjoy his fortune in Cotonou. He shouldn't endanger innocent folks going peacefully about their daily bread. How many Igbo or ND youth got a share of the largese he's been lucky to enjoy?

When he was enjoying contracts he forgot ndiigbo........now he wants to drag us into another Chukwu ekwenna ihe ojooo

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by ramdris(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
This speech is the best have read so far. Dokubo is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by theV0ice: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

When he was enjoying contracts he forgot ndiigbo........now he wants to drag us into another Chukwu ekwenna ihe ojooo

cheesy cheesy

Cool down abeg

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by jnrbanks: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
am a Niger deltan....buh I seriously think dokubo shld Jst calm down FOR NOW and watch ow dis whole new 'change' plays out.... besides I don't see y one man should draw a nation backwards coz of his personal rifts and endanger lots of lifes and properties....
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by vladimiros: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
STUPID POST.

ASARI IS SOUTH SOUTH AS FVCK.. Igbo are not here,
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by kokoA(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Government gave him plenty money, he went and established a private university in Benin republic and not Bayelsa, Akwaibom or Rivers, he own large estates in Abuja and none in Nigerdelts.. Now he wants to drag innocent people into violence while his personal investments are safe.. I pity people that will fall for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Did he remember Ibos when Jonathan was giving him contract

Now its time to drag Ibos into a war.

Any Ibo who follows his foolish advice must have been dropped as a kid.

Time for everyone to answer him papa name. Does Asari Dokubo have a eaning in Ibo dictinary?

EVery fake Azikwe and Ebele would be disgraced

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by nwadiuko1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
lalasticala or who ever is responsible for "frontwards" movement to frontpage should do the needful
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dokunbo shud leave us alone o.Let his stupidity not endanger the lives of igbos in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by LubricatingOil: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
I wonder why people even talk about this ugly fat piglet.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
I said it and I would say it again. Buhari doesn't even necessarily need to take any deliberate step to make people fall in line, his presence alone is enough incentive for one to do what is right.

Asari has effectively been turned into a loner.

Ijaw Youth Council has fallen in line.

Tompolo has fallen in line.

MEND has been in line.

Ohanaeze has done the right thing.

Gani Adams has fallen in line.

Tell me, who's gonna fight alongside Askari Dumbkubo?? His wife?? Wike?? Patience??

It is finished. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by giantstrides(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dokubo is just trying to create relevance with the new government, but he is making a mistake. The Buhari I know won't acknowledge terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by MEILYN(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by chamboy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

ur sense too much abeg, please lets support the incoming government..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by Sibrah: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Were the Igbos present in the creeks of the Niger Delta when he fought his battle? No. So he doesn't have to share his loot with the Igbos to have their support. The Igbos should up their game.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by fr3do(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:

We pamper the north by fearing their outbursts.

Let me say neither Asari nor the man who criticised him is a mouthpiece for the Igbos.

I'm still in support of regionalism.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by pazienza(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ndiigbo must be careful, the healthy relationship we built with the SS under GEJ must be nurtured and given more life to grow for the benefit of the SS and SE in the future.

The North is already trying to break our bond with shettima saying that Ndiigbo helped Buhari to victory by not producing enough votes to GEJ.

That statement must be condemned by all Igbos, No Igbo man wanted GEJ loss, when the news of GEJ defeat filtered through, the whole of SE was in mourning mood, we felt his pain. From Aba to Enugu, Owerri and Abakaliki, Onitsha to Umuahia and Awka, everyone of us felt the ignominy of defeat.

We must move forward, but we must not denounce the love and support we had for GEJ.

Let's mind our utterances. The PPA guy is already trying to curry the favour of North and their SW junior partners, maybe he expects juicy posts and contracts from them, but does he really speak for Ndiigbo? I don't think so.

Asari is angry like the rest of the Igbo nation, maybe this is his way of dealing with his anger, GEJ loss hit all of us like tsunami, I am yet to recover from the pain and anger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by theV0ice: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
fr3do:

We pamper the north by fearing their outbursts.

Let me say neither Asari nor the man who criticised him is a mouthpiece for the Igbos.

I'm still in support of regionalism.

I'm not scared of the north and its violence. The truth is people would die on both sides if war erupts and it will be a very unnecessary war.

I also believe in and support regionalism. Let's go back to how we started. That's the only way we can respect ourselves but until then, we must make what we have presently work.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
I need an opportunity to use Asari's tummy as a target practice...
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy You wan die? Ogbeni na one of his chief butcher go treat your Bleep up
killerman47:
I keepp on wishing providence wil grant me the opportunity to confront Asari in a fistcuff; kai!!! Dat day , the way I go beat am ehhh!!! When him see microfone him go begin fear to talk inside...
Lili livered coward...
my hand no dey am o grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Exactly my thought he should exercize patience, same thing am appealling to Igbo to give the president elect chance and watch him and see if he will bring favouritism in his govt, then we can then make it ungovernable for him
jnrbanks:
am a Niger deltan....buh I seriously think dokubo shld Jst calm down FOR NOW and watch ow dis whole new 'change' plays out.... besides I don't see y one man should draw a nation backwards coz of his personal rifts and endanger lots of lifes and properties....

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned Not To Drag Ndi Igbo Into His Propaganda by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
He would not want want his ashes in a jar and kept as a souvenir in a govt institution grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Governor Names SSG, Chief Of Staff, Others- THESUMMARY / Relocation Of Nigerian Army Command Centre To Maiduguri:right Or Wrong / Nigeria’s Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.