Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The ERECTI0N And The Prostitute. ...no It's Politics Really - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ERECTI0N And The Prostitute. ...no It's Politics Really (596 Views)

NFF And It's Politics / Buhary First Act: Relocation Of Army HQ: Is It Politics Or Strategy? / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ERECTI0N And The Prostitute. ...no It's Politics Really by utimayor(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
By: Ena Ofugara

Do you know what "Konji" is? Konji is that need for sex that has many a man doing very very funny and unfunny things. That is when you see a grown Alhaji kneel down for a small girl saying "please honey, please. I will drive all my wives for you?" That is when as a man, you can walk in on that small girl slapping your father's bald head and your father is smiling. Konji is a wonderful thing. Konji for sex and Konji for power, little difference.

Konji leads a man to do two things when with a woman, the first is to rape her. By sheer brute force you hit her repeatedly or you bring out a gun and say "open or I shoot you" and indeed what can the woman do? The animal lust is soon sated. This can be said to be a military coup, any military coup like the one in 1983. The people get "okware'd" (do not ask me the meaning of Okware. Ask an Urhobo near you)
The other option is the promises. And Igbo man was so "konji'd that he was telling the girl "when I go purse, I go buy you Aba". But the most interesting one happened to a guy. The konji he was having was a 12 year Konji. He had slept with the prostitute before, but he had come as a group of robbers and the rest robbers did not allow him "brokware" for as long as he wanted. While he was yet inside her, another robber/rapist that shares same initials with IBB grabbed his waist and he the guy also named IBB went ahead and continued the Okware to the exclusion of this my guy. So this time, after twelve years of catcalls to her and her refusal as she counted him amongst those who raped her, this guy got close enough to her through many of his other friends and started promising her very many things. What did he not promise? Told her her present husband was clueless and that the economyof their home will collapse if she does not leave him now and come to him. That all their children will starve.

So that night, a prostitute being a prostitute, she willfully allowed a former rapist get her naked and penetrate her. He was fourth time lucky. But as he penetrated her and was beginning thrust, he started crying. The prostitute asked "why you dey cry?" And he said "Ohhh ohh this is sweet, but I am thinking about where I can find the money to really take care of you and your kids now that you have left your husband. I am not a magician." And the prostitute noticed that all what he was saying was what the husband was already doing or did. The CHANGE promised was evaporating in just his first penetration. He had not even poured in his "ame oma" (ask an Urhobo) and yet he was breaking all the promises saying he was no magician and he needs time. HOW LONG EXACTLY?
But it was too late, she was naked, her legs were already spread and she was being "okware'd" already.

FRIENDLY REMINDERS OF THE PROMISES MADE
1. Lunch For all School Children
2. 5k for all unemployed
3. One more year of payment for Youth Corpers
4. Legalization of homosexuality. To repeal the law prescribing jail terms
5. Building of toll-free 2nd Niger Bridge
6. Ending of Unemployment
7. CRUSHING of Boko Haram and total security (since Boko Haram is already crushed, this should be easy)
8. Cancellation of auto policy and revertion to old rates for used car importation from abroad (I am very interested in this. I need to resume selling cars)
9. A revolution in agriculture.
10. Bringing back of Chibok girls
11. JAILING ALL CORRUPT OFFICIALS
12. Ending corruption.
13. Free education.
14. Stabilization of global oil prices
15. Equating the naira and the dollar. That is, One Naira equals one dollar
16. Scrapping the office of the first lady
17. Developing the Niger Delta
18. Finishing the East West road.
19. Ending light/power failure in 6 months
20 Building refineries and processing all crude locally
21. Reducing fuel price.
22. Making oil sell for100 dollars per barrel.
You cannot go back on these promises now that the "erection has penetrated the prostitute"

From: https://www.facebook.com/enaofugaramegamind/posts/10205269747076633

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton, To Run For US President. / Desmond Elliot Debunks Accusations Of Money-sharing / The War Against Boko Haram (Must-watch Video By Journalist On The Frontline)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.