Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris (33627 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters / President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by mavinc4u(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If you want to see him, come down to Nigeria. Rubbish! angry This is not Jonathan. Nigeria has CHANGED, we have our pride to protect.

I tire oh but why calling GEJ into this. Have they ever ordered GEJ to come to them, they always visit Nigeria when they want to discuss with GEJ why are they now ordering GMB to come and see him in Paris. This one is risky.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by mensdept: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Of course the French and Queen Eliza and all the rest will call and congratulate, even mourn when Abacha died.

Na all eye service.

They put this country together, gave us the name, told us what to speak, gave us military help to fight those trying to break away from their "corporate interest", supported the military rogues, said we needed democracy, and then supported us to recycle the former military men that we thought we Nadeco-ed away to be our Presido over again. Someone must be a fool

And Blacks think they are something. Only entertainment people they are, OWAMBE

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Icekyng: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
mavinc4u:

I tire oh but why calling GEJ into this. Have they ever ordered GEJ to come to them, they always visit Nigeria when they want to discuss with GEJ why are they now ordering GMB to come and see him in Paris. This one is risky.
He is right jare
U sound like a GEJ supporter
Buhari no be Jonathan
Make dem come here come see am
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by cronsberg: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good. Now come and set up Renault factory in Kano, Alcatel Lucent factory in Abuja, Carrefour malls in the north, Airbus factory in Jigawa, Another Peugeot factory in the North east, Dasault aviation in Gombe or Bauchi. e.t.c. The mantra is, you call to congratulate, you give us your word of immidiate manufacturing investment in the north. Shey goodluck was busy attracting industries only to the south. Na now the southerners (ss & se) go know say wetin real foreing investment mean. After 8 years of buhari, followed by 8 years of kwankwaso, the north will be full of heavy industries and super infrastructure instead of the Beer and snacks companies GEJ was busy attracting to the south.
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

Truth, conspiracy all over d world. We r in d last days.
And dear Try and make as many as possible aware of what is going on.. God help us
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Descartes: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2015
cronsberg:
Good. Now come and set up Renault factory in Kano, Alcatel Lucent factory in Abuja, Carrefour malls in the north, Airbus factory in Jigawa, Another Peugeot factory in the North east, Dasault aviation in Gombe or Bauchi. e.t.c. The mantra is, you call to congratulate, you give us your word of immidiate manufacturing investment in the north. Shey goodluck was busy attracting industries only to the south. Na now the southerners (ss & se) go know say wetin real foreing investment mean. After 8 years of buhari, followed by 8 years of kwankwaso, the north will be full of heavy industries and super infrastructure instead of the Beer and snacks companies GEJ was busy attracting to the south.
Almajiri mentality. Smh

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by olasoji1: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Audio: President Jonathan calls to congratulate Buhari (Listen)

Listen to the Audio here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/audio-president-jonathan-calls-to.html
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by cronsberg: 12:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Descartes:
Almajiri mentality. Smh
yeah whatever, buhari still won eeddiott
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Descartes: 1:00am On Apr 03, 2015
cronsberg:

yeah whatever, buhari still won eeddiott
k

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by lockupman(m): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2015
French President didn't visit Nigeria Are you kidding me? Even Obama have never stepped foot on Naija's soil. But Jonathan always visit him. US has no single regard for Naija cos Jonathan and his corrupt cronies. Imagine Jonathan saying that if $20B was actually missing that the US would know because it's their money. Is he for real? Our money, US money? Thank Oluwa for change

mavinc4u:

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by KelvinC1(m): 4:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Sheybi na una want CHANGE abi.?
Una go soon say take your thing
give me my money, I no buy again..
#ADOYII
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by JuanDeDios: 4:07am On Apr 03, 2015
orobs93:
You can't just order somebodies president
Heads of governments usually invite their counterparts to visit. Obasanjo invited Bill Clinton, Zuma invited Jonathan, Obasanjo invited HU. So I wonder what you're on about.
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Eluwilussit(m): 4:44am On Apr 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
It is a sign of disrepect in international diplomacy to visit other African countries without visiting Nigeria and then invite Nigerian President to come to visit you.

An invite is only that and should be declined if it appears disrespectful.

Besides France is a covert enemy and cannot be trusted.

You are 110% right. 1000 gbams!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by lastpage: 5:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Collynzo419:
With the emergence of General Buhari as president -elect, Nigeria is already taking her rightful place in the comity of nations.

UK, US, the EU, Japan, India, China already pledging allegiance to the great leader

He will not disappoint!

Let me see how Chad, Niger, Morrocco et al will try to disrespect Nigeria from now.

Thank God for Change!

You see now?
When one President was lying that he spoke with the King of Morroco on phone...

Another President is being courted by World leaders!

See the difference?

Jonathan don damage this country no be small. let him just go back to his village to paddle Canoe!

Lastpage!
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by greatnow: 5:27am On Apr 03, 2015
ninjasta:

www.punchng.com/news/french-president-phones-buhari-invites-him-to-paris/
if he wants to discuss business he should come over to nigeria and not to ask Gen Buhari to come over to france..Nonsense
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by tunnary(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2015
mintyx:
Him no get leg to waka come Nija ni?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by tunnary(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Beta be careful wit these foreigners

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Even though we are haters and we will always hate....France can forget it.....He won't sign gaye law.
What if he does?

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by mbulela: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Collynzo419:
With the emergence of General Buhari as president -elect, Nigeria is already taking her rightful place in the comity of nations.

UK, US, the EU, Japan, India, China already pledging allegiance to the great leader

He will not disappoint!

Let me see how Chad, Niger, Morrocco et al will try to disrespect Nigeria from now.

Thank God for Change!
Allegiance ke??
Some folks are getting intoxicated by thus electoral victory.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Donmalice(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't trust France.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by championeh(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Plus South Africa, i see a Nigeria where people come from Dubai to do shopping and at last all Nigerian big girls go stay there papa house grin
Collynzo419:

He will not disappoint!

Thank God for Change!
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by magnusolu: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Let us not encourage our president-elect to succumb to all these invitations.
It is an attempt to keep the nation under eternal colonialism and imperialism
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Bre(f): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tell them to first get their border agencies in order regarding the way they treat those with Nigerian passports

https://www.nairaland.com/2008249/ban-air-france-nigeria-now angry
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by kasbeats(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
ninjasta:
But Jonathan said if Buhari wins,
foreign investors will run. Like most of
his actions, he got that one wrong too.
Foreign investors are the ones calling. I love Nigeria.

WORLD LEADERS, NOT FOREIGN INVESTORS, YET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.