Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (29417 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode / FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Well Chief FFK, if u find yourself "fanning" the presido of your cell in kirikiri after May 29, just know that it's also part of your job grin

2 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by miqos02(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
ok
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by watered(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
This guy should go to the sun and sleep.

RomanceLander can u imagine what he's saying? cheesy
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Horpe23: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
FFK is doing is what I call "POLITICAL ROMANCE" .....
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by mcomooba(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
pls tell this man to shut up his mouth
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by kunyeo(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Enu ti igbin fI bu orisa ,o ni lati fi gbo ile(the mouth that the snail has used to abuse the gods,the same mouth is used to pay obeisance!
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by domopps(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok !

But he could have said this before announcement of result! And I want to blv if it were to be other way round he would be there claiming the Glory!

Nonsense and Nonsense

Shameless Betrayal! Not surprised though it runs in the blood ! He Father also Killed for coup

CheEeerrs
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2015
W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ don hear him jawe
Abi e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y use style beg baba nie?
Ffk,Speak U̶̲̥̅̊® actual mind
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by gyanny: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
All I know is that you will soon be dealt it.Dog!
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by nerodenero: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
FFK's political career can NEVER come to an end except he retires.Try listen to some of his interviews,you would agree with me that he is indeed a politician.His selling point is his intelligence and his mouth.He says what he would never do and would do what he would never say.How best can you describe a politician than this?
alaoeri:
The bird is trying hard to change song, FFK your political sojourn is over & safe journey into political oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by osayuking(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
Chai! The guy is afraid of the people's general
you can only think right if only you understand th term politics..........take your mind back to th western world politics of today then you will decode th perspective of FFKand other pdp member who obviously accept and issue congratulatory statement to GMB.....they are not afraid of him just that they are more expose and educated thaan you and your fellow coward who seee their embrace as being scared of th unforeseen, my dear clumsy clown Nigeria is now a democratic nation who respect and follow th rule of law. Let me bring your mind back th law has to take its due course......be Brave
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
It is called politicking. You play it dirty to get results. The means of achieving your results doesn't matter but the end justifies the means. FFK is my boy, give him food and he will sing. He sang for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by khalleb(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
a good politician should know how to maneuver

And that's Fani Kayode
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Akposkool(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Say what? Nah men you going to kirikiri direct. Talking shyt and now you wan come holy

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nazeeboy(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
So this guy finally get some sense shey? Buh I can't lie I hated this man so much for his attacks on the General, but all is forgiven for now as he follows his oga concede defeat too unlike some mad people like Asari dokubo and the rest.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by osayuking(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
you can only think right if only you understand th term politics..........take your mind back to th western world politics of today then you will decode th perspective of FFKand other pdp member who obviously accept and issue congratulatory statement to GMB.....they are not afraid of him just that they are more expose and educated thaan you and your fellow coward who seee their embrace as being scared of th unforeseen, my dear clumsy clown Nigeria is now a democratic nation who respect and follow th rule of law. Let me bring your mind back th law has to take its due course......be Brave
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2015
osayuking:

Hmm...FFK and others have deceived this one grin

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Have you not heard the yoruba adage that says "ta ba ran eni nise eru,a fi tomo je' meaning if a slave is sent to deliver a message,he delivers it like a free born. FFK is a big disappoinment that did not use his brain while doing his so called job. See the way people are now praising his boss Gej after the election,the guys was smart enough to use his brain and he has suddenly turned to a hero for some people. FFK is a bastard and we shall revist his case very soon. He should bail out of the country now that he still has the chance to do so.

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by KMJY(f): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
Chai! The guy is afraid of the people's general
I wonder why you people keep talking like this. Need I remind u that this is democracy not military regime? Buhari doesn't hav the leverage to arrest anybody, coz everything that is done in democracy must be under the ambit of law. The worst Buhari can do is assassinate his political enemies. Even at that, remember the press are always there to watch every move made by politicians!
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by bewla(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
is there any post left that we are yet to give out no post vacancy any were pls port to KOWA party

FFK sorry hold your brother in crime the 3 musketeer in pdp FFK FAYOSE OKUPE

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by popcykaylah(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
broken bottle ...he will always have something to say..

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by 989900: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
If only BUHARI had accepted defeat in 2011 just the
way GEJ did, 800 Nigerians including corpers wont
have died. If it was APC that lost, we would have been
hearing sounds of war here and there.
A man called "CLUELESS" has shown us what
democracy truly mean. The US and Western World
predicted that Nigeria will split but GEJ put them to
shame.
PGEJ was the CHANGE we all have been clamouring,
longing for and talking about...he CHANGED our
political history by conceding defeat without
unnecessary argument.
GEJ will forever be remembered in Nigerian History.
RESPECT!!!

Change at times, come in a way we least envisage.

2 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Skoopy(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
I tweeted @ffk before the pools and in my words I wrote" always come to terms that there is life after March 28 pools before you engage in your day to day duties " yet he didn't take my advice. He sure should learn a lesson in a hard way.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how dis fani guy relates with his wife and children at home. He's never portrayed being good even facially. He always have this sadist and jestmaking spacetoothed look on his face. And d face is a portrayer of the mind state.

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nazeeboy(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
This guy should go to the sun and sleep.

RomanceLander can u imagine what he's saying? cheesy
wetin be ur own with this romancelander, shey she never notice u uptill now?

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Rzq4: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2015
baa rani nise eru aa fi tomo jeni. ffk u are a clown. thats no excuse
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
KMJY:
I wonder why you people keep talking like this. Need I remind u that this is democracy not military regime? Buhari doesn't hav the leverage to arrest anybody, coz everything that is done in democracy must be under the ambit of law. The worst Buhari can do is assassinate his political enemies. Even at that, remember the press are always there to watch every move made by politicians!

My Buhari is not an assassin. He is a general. He arrests you for corruption which he will start doing as soon as he gets there.

Baba, now that you are there, pls probe all these Jonathan's allies and get our stolen money from them grin if they refuse to surrender, pls arrest them grin

2 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by ewizard1: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2015
That Bastard should be locked in jail for the rest of his life!

You wish death upon someone and say its a job you're asked to do? so if you were paid enough to even kill him, you would.

We dont need people like this on earth...

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by seangy4konji: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2015
This man na guyman...

He sabi play hin game and jump/abadon ship...

Man must chop and the flow of money must continue..

Thats how rude men survive.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by concept86: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Clown after you have made ridicule of the man by lying up and down now you are playing safe....you would still hear from the son of a palm wine tapper when the time reaches...you said APC were suffering from delusion. ...I wonder what you are suffering from undecided
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nice365: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
He is one of the issue pdp lost. Instead of focusing on real issues affecting Nigerians he was focusing on attacking the character of Buhari. GEJ had a better campaign term in 2011 because they only campaign on issues and never attacked Buhari personality
You're very correct. Thumbs up for you.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
THISq guy again? 0bvi0usly scared 0f d general's baclash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.