Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (29416 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode / FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by rabimlomo: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing personal, yet he accused and insulted gmb, lai, tinubu and amechi with all sorts of personal abuses. If that is doing one's job then I will rather not do that job. "Ti aba rani ni she eru, Afi tomo je" Hian.

And that is another area where gej failed. He simply did like he was not in this universe while his goons engaged extreme vulgarity and divisiveness.

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by tym92(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
"The Phobia of Buhari is the Alpha of Wisdom"
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Wahala90: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
Chai! The guy is afraid of the people's general

Afraid of who? You think this is military era?
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Rhea(f): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
BiHung:

source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180446-my-attacks-on-buhari-apc-not-personal-fani-kayode.html

[size=18pt]Calling Buhari brain dead is not personal abi? They don dey nearly complete the refurbishment of your cell for kirikiri grin grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by tomzman: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
FFK trying to maneuver his way as usual. He was foolish to have taken his silly job too far.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by PastorOla1: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't know that FFK is this empty, what a shameless man is this. He is living, working, talking & walking under A CLOSED ERA. I call him a yesterday man. MR. NO MORE RELEVANCE!!! Very shoot sighted man. God pass U.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Donpizzle(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
FFK go book space for kirikiri koz na dere u go spend d remaining days of ur lyf..
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Pataki: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
him own don finish be that,there is a very good case against him

Highly finished. The foolish thing was that he thought he could play the game wisely, in the beginning. But he became intoxicated with the show of power that Jonathan gave to him. In his last court appearing, he had DSS men as his bodyguards. Given to him by Jonathan. Now all that is over, the ediot has become sober.

Don't be surprised, if Cramjones comes on this forum to post once again that he is FFK. His mindset is that once APC members reads his profile here, that will give him a soft landing with the several court cases arranged against him.

He has really bitten more than he can chew, and this time around, there is no way of escape for him. Even some of his so-called close friends like Dele Momodu and El-Rufai cannot help him out of this situation. Jonathan winning the Presidency was his last card to freedom.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by scandybuono: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Omoale,wetin remain wey he wan talk,idiotic goat
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by omoiyafusat(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mad boi eating is vomit
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by eleko1: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
U dey mind the goat.Trust mi,unless he abscond,he'll spend time in KIRIKIRI.
VickyRotex:
Imagine!!!

So your job automatically warrants you to constitute Nuisance in our nation...

Issoraiii embarassed

I knew he was gonna look for a defense strategy, so I'm not surprised.

You have no regrets about how you conducted your campaign? After lying that Buhari's got no certificate.
Now the truth is glaring. You guys made politics dirty. Corrupted even the media houses we once respected. Kai!!! embarassed

Btw dont expect the president elect to appoint you in his administration.

Looks to me like your tryna cry over spilled milk...

I suspect you tryna port to APC. Eyahhhh undecided
Make he continu dey sing different tune.He'll port to Alagbon close sad sad
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by hajodolyn: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
My problem with u is that u took ur campaign strategy to an unimaginable level...av been watching a lot of campaign bt this character slandering of Gmb n Tinubu was way out of line... for Godsake u pple were compering to an animal..thats low n to think Ait condoned all of that....shame
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by OlaPhils(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
you are truly you father's son, a true Yoruba man
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by wealthinfos(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
He is one of the issue pdp lost. Instead of focusing on real issues affecting Nigerians he was focusing on attacking the character of Buhari. GEJ had a better campaign term in 2011 because they only campaign on issues and never attacked Buhari personality

The man FFk is very terrible, a professional talkative. The man runs his mouth so much that have landed them in this doom.

Sai Amaechi!
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by VickyRotex(f): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
eleko1:
U dey mind the goat.Trust mi,unless he abscond,he'll spend time in KIRIKIRI. Make he continu dey sing different tune.He'll port to Alagbon close sad sad

shocked shocked sad
Eleko, which ministerial position Baba wan give you

I suspect Minister of Eko and Akara tongue lipsrsealed
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by blackmiamy: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by KanwuliaJara: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Any fool can see it is all political flexxxxxing!
Please, let the "illiterates" gloat! grin
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Afroconnect: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fani Kayode you are just a bi-tch...lol,see what money turn men to.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
FFK, your punishment will not be personal either.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Like fathr like son,his father is d 1 that set d SW on fire during d wild wild west crises of 1966.FKk overheated d polity,when his mate are professionals like Festus Keyamo,Femi falana,fashola,Ameachi,this man turn himself to omo Jati jati,an efulefu!
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pataki:

Highly finished. The foolish thing was that he thought he could play the game wisely, in the beginning. But he became intoxicated with the show of power that Jonathan gave to him. In his last court appearing, he had DSS men as his bodyguards. Given to him by Jonathan. Now all that is over, the ediot has become sober.

Don't be surprised, if Cramjones comes on this forum to post once again that he is FFK. His mindset is that once APC members reads his profile here, that will give him a soft landing with the several court cases arranged against him.

He has really bitten more than he can chew, and this time around, there is no way of escape for him. Even some of his so-called close friends like Dele Momodu and El-Rufai cannot help him out of this situation. Jonathan winning the Presidency was his last card to freedom.
Yu think say d kind insults he gav jonathan,he go leave am go free if he win?he go still jail am,that kind insult too much 4 a sitting prsdnt.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by olufunkeabbey: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
:Mr FFK,ur tone is now changing.lols
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by adekool4luv: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2015
U see why i say some yoruba are betrayal FFK has change voice may he can get portfolio frm GMB admistration,it's a lie FFK GOD pass u. GMB pls look for pple that can better ur govt nt thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.