Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute (51607 Views)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / I Pay Prostitute But Dont Seep With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by BruzMoney(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Naughtysite:
After reading lalasticlala thread .

Don't try this at home..
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Really, shoroniyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by amnestylaw1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
...Lawal, after having rounds of fun with the sex hawker all through the night, zipped up the following morning and thanked her for ‘driving him very we’.

Problem erupted when the lady demanded for her pay and Lawal reminded her of the ongoing promo announced by the association.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hahahaha
Lwkmh
Nothing wey person no go read...hear.

Sir Wetin you cause.
Trailblazer1:
calm down bro and accept this change. You can't afford to remain pessimistic for the next four years, its bad for your health.

I just did cool
Which change mumu
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Emmycheeze: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Happy Easter in advance
Oh wait na abokiii,i no doubt the story one bit grin
No picture, no video. Its a lie obviously.

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Delesdairy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
A certain man, Haruna Lawal landed on the hospital bed after having fun with a commercial sex worker in Ejigbo area of Lagos without paying.

Lawal had gone to a red light zone after reading online that the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes had declared a three-day free sex promo to celebrate the victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of the APC in the just concluded presidential poll.

DAILY POST gathered that Lawal, after having rounds of fun with the sex hawker all through the night, zipped up the following morning and thanked her for ‘driving him very well’.

Problem erupted when the lady demanded for her pay and Lawal reminded her of the ongoing promo announced by the association.

Angered by his submission, the lady whose name was given as Emmanuella strangled Lawal on his neck and demanded to for her pay.

“In the process of the struggle, Lawal slapped the lady and that attracted the attention of other prostitutes in the place who pounced on him and gave him the beaten of his life.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/02/free-sex-for-buhari-man-beaten-to-coma-after-refusing-to-pay-prostitute/

Another Superstory
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by chibwike(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
hehehe..and i passed the news to my friends oh
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by YUNGLURD(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
The guy name na otondo..awoof no get bone

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by seedorfg(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin hehehehehehehehehehehe, im Bleep im no wan pay, na u fix the light there ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by iphanyiuma(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
If u ask me oo that's good for him yoruba people like free things...one was beaten by 3 girls in my area and it has happened twice in my face undecidedundecided
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by san316(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Greedy stingy dude. Dem for kill am.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Exjoker(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ehyaaa!
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by simdam500(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lwkmd!!! this is hilarious...

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Bonapart(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Linus umba.... very big bogus well created lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by paulolee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
lol... hym for ask b4 his start hym ministry naaw
...... prostitutes wey endorse GEJ n still dea vex say GEJ lost n buhari no fit legalize dier trade Naim want gv u free puna
I kno say d nigga go b nairalander .... hym for save d page, show d ashana wr d head of dier association take yarn d tory Naaa.......
d guy na dull n clueless customer,........ check am well na pdp fan...... always wan reap wr dem no sow

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by orubebe1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eleyii gidigan ooo
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
jmoore:
This man won't get an £rection for the next 10 years.
Hian... U̶̲̥̅̊ won kill ham?
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by moses4id(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
just passing by grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
OohMpa:
We Nairaland Association of Late Cumers, NALC [est 2013 for vision 2020. Motto: Say no to 3 mins indomie sex]

hereby declare free sex for the females in this forum, 18 years and above
Promo runs till Easter Sunday when Christ has cüm again angry

Don't let this opportunity pass you by
GRAB YOUR MALE COPY NOW!!!! angry

Signed:
Ooh Mpa, President and only member angry angry

You have every reason to joke but inclusion of the Divinity is not welcome
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
He should have checked that free sex was on offer before working his way through all the women in the brothel and then saying "Sai Buhari! " as payment grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by chubykemicheal(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
I know say some guys are FOOL.bcox of sex that u want to risky ur life.u even get luck say they no wast ur life .

Osho free

D worst d say d guy go carry her day break.only God know how many time d guy release. Jahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by chi4ik4(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hausa people never seize to amaze me, they always reason through anus. anyway he got d change that he wanted. stupid, they should have cut off that his uncircumcised penis.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by olareed(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
You don't wana try that with oloshos in my area...trust me,na mortuary!
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.