Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute (51591 Views)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / I Pay Prostitute But Dont Seep With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by tartar9(m): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Ifeann Why?
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by barnabas91: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2015
why am i having this feeling that the OP formulated this.
NOT EVERYTHING NEWS ON NAIRALAND IS TRUE. BEWARE PEEPS. I TAKE IT AS A JOKE.
NEXT POST PLS undecided
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Temysteve(m): 1:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
calm down bro and accept this change. You can't afford to remain pessimistic for the next four years, its bad for your health.
I just did cool
but can be optimistic.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Rickbee1: 1:41am On Apr 03, 2015
He just got his own share of CHANGE dat ppl lik him has bn clamouring for, yourz is on d way. IgnorE to claim, LikE to reject n SharE to jump n pass. D choice is urz.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:58am On Apr 03, 2015
alexis007:
:Dthe man must have been moaning 'SAI Buhari' all through

.....watching this their CHANGE on my big 50*40 inches plasma tv wink

Plasma is outdated...
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by KelvinC1(m): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm toto things..
#ADOYII
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by AAinEqGuinea: 4:02am On Apr 03, 2015
[size=15pt]Lol[/size]

I jus knew someone was not inclined to paying them anything. No pro-buhari complimentary tip. No sympathy money. Nothing!!!!!!!!!! grin

photo of the look on her face when he refused to pay== priceless

zipped up the following morning and thanked her for ‘driving him very well’ .

Problem erupted when the lady demanded for her pay and Lawal reminded her of the ongoing promo announced by the association. So take this financial matter up with Buhari
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 03, 2015
This is an actual article?
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Badguytinz(m): 4:57am On Apr 03, 2015
The man met PDP's prostitute grin
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by litusaint(m): 5:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Change in progress...... Na free for my place o......
but me be saint
... Location undisclosed
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Skoopy(m): 5:54am On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Liars everywhere you look undecided will the change adminstration run on lies......only time will tell.......we are watching

Kai! I pity you, God has a reason for Giving you brain, pls put it to use undecided
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:
see wetin nairaland dey cause ba! all these vaseline crew and their problem
I just confirmed from our president, that man does not belong to our vaseline crew, the vaseline crew do not need to step out of their safety, all we need to do is to take a look at to take one look at the picture below, then produce our vaseline jare with immediate effect. . .
#team vaseline

[img]http://2.bp..com/-g9r4lGVvEp8/VRsebk5VruI/AAAAAAAAAWs/aWy2TFIpHyo/s1600/blogger-image--789142632.jpg[/img]
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by CyberWolf: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2015
dhtml18:

I just confirmed from our president, that man does not belong to our vaseline crew, the vaseline crew do not need to step out of their safety, all we need to do is to take a look at to take one look at the picture below, then produce our vaseline jare with immediate effect. . .
#team vaseline

[img]http://2.bp..com/-g9r4lGVvEp8/VRsebk5VruI/AAAAAAAAAWs/aWy2TFIpHyo/s1600/blogger-image--789142632.jpg[/img]
grin cheesy...una no go kill person
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by olasoji1: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2015
AYOMI Readers: Wish you all Happy Good Friday!!!
Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/ayomi-readers-wish-you-all-happy-good.html
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by nagoma(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Wicked PDP Prostitutes! grin shocked
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by sam1990(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2015
he go Bleep ashawo. na whaoooooo
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by MoneyGreen(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2015
OMG! He got the wrong b'itch!
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Dubemkelly(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Folk could be cray though. He got what he wanted...
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Godmother(f): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
The "rounds of fun" got me ROFL
Chai! The man is greedy sha o. He knew he wasn't going to pay and went on to do several.
I'm just imagining the shock on the girl's face when the guy declared he wasn't going to pay after the sleepless night cheesy
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by samplegirl(f): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Dividends of ''CHANGE'' round one.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2015
OohMpa:
We Nairaland Association of Late Cumers, NALC [est 2013 for vision 2020. Motto: Say no to 3 mins indomie sex]

hereby declare free sex for the females in this forum, 18 years and above
Promo runs till Easter Sunday when Christ has cüm again angry

Don't let this opportunity pass you by
GRAB YOUR MALE COPY NOW!!!! angry

Signed:
Ooh Mpa, President and only member angry angry
OohMpa Sorry for u, Cos all the females here on Nairaland are fasting from sex.
But wait oo, how come u are the only member? smiley
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Ifeann(f): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
tartar9:
Ifeann Why?

meet tartar9

www.nairaland.com/1940559/chronicles-chill-4-biblical-prophecy

the pedophile , camel piss advocate and depressed islamic jihadist.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by alexis007(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Plasma is outdated...
exactly how they talk..... even when they don't own a finger battery-powered radio cry
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Krisddon: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Un-intelligent blue lie!
There's no way one would have sex with a prostitute without negotiation.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by obomobo: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2015
phantonce:
and to think i almost went there tonight to benefit from the promo.

The only diff btw this story and mine would be the name and location.
na baba God save u
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by mechanics(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Nawa o, awof sex no good o.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Revolva(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Dem beat his life...haha haruna own don beta....na haha free sex.....he no get brain..
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Lasveg(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chai!! plus d STD wey him contract dem still beat am join am...
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by coolimpetus: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
imagine promo sex.
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Ejjis(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
hahahahahahahahaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.