Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I See No Good Reason To Marry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I See No Good Reason To Marry (15415 Views)

Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I've always been a cool ar.se nyggah - and the brother to the night, especially when the lights go off. tongue

But why are you always hiding ya pics? Or you don't want me to see everything you're blessed with or lack thereof?

Hiding my pics?? Only on Nairaland. I'm on every other social media.
I don't lack anything. I am perfectly me.
And ur pictures aren't on Nairaland because? What do you lack?
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by SirShymexx: 10:42pm On May 01, 2015
Yadoctora:

Hiding my pics?? Only on Nairaland. I'm on every other social media.
I don't lack anything. I am perfectly me.
And ur pictures aren't on Nairaland because? What do you lack?

Lol. How about let me a picture picture view of the one who doesn't lack anything, huh? tongue

Darn! if you got it, better flaunt it fi me, girlie. grin

Nah, I don't really do social media that much, apart from networking with close friends, hence I don't put my pics everywhere. And I'm feel more comfortable being Al Haymon the ghost. I think that has more to do with my mentality, and being a product of my environment. You can't just put ya face on everything - there are rules to this shiit.

The only two things I lack are face tattoos and nose rings. grin tongue
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 10:38am On May 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. How about let me a picture picture view of the one who doesn't lack anything, huh? tongue

Darn! if you got it, better flaunt it fi me, girlie. grin

Nah, I don't really do social media that much, apart from networking with close friends, hence I don't put my pics everywhere. And I'm feel more comfortable being Al Haymon the ghost. I think that has more to do with my mentality, and being a product of my environment. You can't just put ya face on everything - there are rules to this shiit.

The only two things I lack are face tattoos and nose rings. grin tongue
You have tattos on body?? Yuck!
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by SirShymexx: 12:52pm On May 02, 2015
Yadoctora:

You have tattos on body?? Yuck!

Why? Lol

Anyway, who knows if I have tattoos or not?

Darn! You are slick rick with the way you change topics quick. Where ya pic at?
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Dheartless: 1:27pm On May 02, 2015
Godownchild:
Aand how Do u cure ur sexual urges? Or u don't have them? Just curious
sex is commercial, especially in 9ja where girl friends and even some wifes demand money for sex, I mean when money stops coming then sex will also stop

so one should just use call girls and all will be well
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Why? Lol

Anyway, who knows if I have tattoos or not?

Darn! You are slick rick with the way you change topics quick. Where ya pic at?
The way you keep on taking me to urban dictionary ehn? When slick rick is only a rapper! Diaris goodu o. grin

Tattos on body is just not it. I don't even know anyone who has one, not even an acquaintance. It does not go with the norm here. What we do is henna and that's for women only.

You ain't gonna see my pictures. If I see yours, I might reconsider.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by SirShymexx: 4:21pm On May 02, 2015
Yadoctora:

The way you keep on taking me to urban dictionary ehn? When slick rick is only a rapper! Diaris goodu o. grin

Tattos on body is just not it. I don't even know anyone who has one, not even an acquaintance. It does not go with the norm here. What we do is henna and that's for women only.

You ain't gonna see my pictures. If I see yours, I might reconsider.

Lol. Get used to it - it shows I'm in my comfort zone chatting to you - giving you the realness. Don't you like it?

So, you have got acquaintances, no? The Onila-esque Virgin Mary with immaculate conception be getting around on the low. lipsrsealed

Nah, I'm bringing chivalry back, and it's ladies' first. I'm a gentleman. Yours first. cool
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Get used to it - it shows I'm in my comfort zone chatting to you - giving you the realness. Don't you like it?

Not too bad. Was #justsaying

So, you have got acquaintances, no? The Onila-esque Virgin Mary with immaculate conception be getting around on the low. lipsrsealed
What's d big deal about having acquaintances. I am working class and of course meet people regularly. Or do u picture a house-bound, inexperienced girl behind a computer? Hahaha.

Immaculate conception?? What ar u talking about. Getting around on the low? Must u always go this low? angry

Nah, I'm bringing chivalry back, and it's ladies' first. I'm a gentleman. Yours first. cool
It's not happening and you know it! and btw I'v seen ur picture here sometime ago. Even if it wasn't you, that's d face you get from me. tongue
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 02, 2015
Dheartless:

sex is commercial, especially in 9ja where girl friends and even some wifes demand money for sex, I mean when money stops coming then sex will also stop

so one should just use call girls and all will be well

AIDS IS real though.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by SirShymexx: 10:59pm On May 02, 2015
Yadoctora:

Not too bad. Was #justsaying

Alhamdulillah. We give God all of the glory. tongue

What's d big deal about having acquaintances. I am working class and of course meet people regularly. Or do u picture a house-bound, inexperienced girl behind a computer? Hahaha.

Nah, I was thinking acquaintances with desirable benefits. Anyway, I don't picture any chic to be house-bound by alluding to "inexperienced", you got me all confused and shiit. Can shed more light on that?

Err, I thought you said one time in ya old NL life that you're into business and getting money? When did you become working class? I think I've got a thing for highly educated chic with high business IQ - anyone who can turn pennies into pounds is my kryptonite. Hustler's state-of-mind. tongue

Immaculate conception?? What ar u talking about. Getting around on the low? Must u always go this low? angry

Darn! Bae, you need to get used to my sense of humour. That wasn't a low blow lol. Told you I'm a complex muthaphucka, with different shades. I can be a meanie, then turn around to be a weirdo. Move from that to being a smart ar.se, then do the most goofy shiiit ever. Etc. grin My personality is like Fermat's Last Theorem - better get used to it and stop being overly sensitive. grin

It's not happening and you know it! and btw I'v seen ur picture here sometime ago. Even if it wasn't you, that's d face you get from me. tongue

Lol. You said the same thing under ya old handle. So I guess you're infatuated with that pic. Better put a lid on it before you fall in love with the wrong nyggah. I'm a ghost like Al Haymon and my pic has never been on here grin
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by dahmie2013: 12:05am On May 03, 2015
Godownchild:
Aand how Do u cure ur sexual urges? Or u don't have them? Just curious
Who to u marriage cures sexual urges? Dats a big time fallcy.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by AAinEqGuinea: 12:06am On May 03, 2015
@op you're right

Marriage is legal prostitution. We've convinced ourselves it's about love, commitment, and other flowery symbolism but it's really about money and materialism. It wasn't always like this, but it has become this. They say you should wait until you're financially viable, but what if a person never gets there, is he not worthy of procreation? What if the man's hard work pays off, and suddenly the ladies see value in marriage... what happens if he loses his money. Most will attest that the love disappears too as the bling disappears.

Thats just the money aspect, men are expected to fulfill needless traditional requirements but you're lucky to find a woman who can cook a meal and adequately take care of a family. It's not an old fashioned way of living, its really the blind new skool foolishly thinking that they've figured it all out while living in a era of broken homes and over medicated children that they can't discipline and control.

The woman has man jumping through needless social hurdles to prove himself, and all this gesturing for a 'maybe', in many countries your woman can leave when she wants despite your best efforts. We're coming to find out love is dependent on other arbitrary social factors, like value of money you don't control. You have to make her sign a pre-nup before marriage so she doesn't take what you've earned with her to spend with the next unsuspecting, try-hard sucker she meets.

Marriage is not worth it today. Purchase hired help to raise your children, then have se.x with hired help, thats pretty much what marriage is.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Dheartless: 12:51am On May 03, 2015
Yadoctora:

AIDS IS real though.
grin condom will see to that
but your advice is really a thing to consider ma'am.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 5:43am On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Alhamdulillah. We give God all of the glory. tongue

Nah, I was thinking acquaintances with desirable benefits. Anyway, I don't picture any chic to be house-bound by alluding to "inexperienced", you got me all confused and shiit. Can shed more light on that?
If u thought having acquaintances was a big deal, u must be thinking other weird things. 'Inexperienced to LIfe and living large undecided

Err, I thought you said one time in ya old NL life that you're into business and getting money? When did you become working class? I think I've got a thing for highly educated chic with high business IQ - anyone who can turn pennies into pounds is my kryptonite. Hustler's state-of-mind. tongue
I don't think I ever mentioned being into business but I get money all the time. I should be getting into the list of the richest enterpreneurs under 30 soon tongue But I am also a professional and take orders from seniors. I love my above- average well paying job. A public servant serving Nigerians smiley

Darn! Bae, you need to get used to my sense of humour. That wasn't a low blow lol. Told you I'm a complex muthaphucka, with different shades. I can be a meanie, then turn around to be a weirdo. Move from that to being a smart ar.se, then do the most goofy shiiit ever. Etc. grin My personality is like Fermat's Last Theorem - better get used to it and stop being overly sensitive. grin
I bet u'r only interesting on paper internet. Must be scary in real life. cheesy

Lol. You said the same thing under ya old handle. So I guess you're infatuated with that pic. Better put a lid on it before you fall in love with the wrong nyggah. I'm a ghost like Al Haymon and my pic has never been on here grin
You can only know what I want you to know. That guy ain't good looking. I hope to God the flat head isn't yours grin
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by SirShymexx: 6:48am On May 03, 2015
Yadoctora:

If u thought having acquaintances was a big deal, u must be thinking other weird things. 'Inexperienced to LIfe and living large undecided

Lol. I don't think weird - I just have mad intuition. So, you understand life and you're living large, huh? - I like that.

What does life and living large mean to you? tongue

I don't think I ever mentioned being into business but I get money all the time. I should be getting into the list of the richest enterpreneurs under 30 soon tongue But I am also a professional and take orders from seniors. I love my above- average well paying job. A public servant serving Nigerians smiley

Hmmm...are you sure you're not one of my Ijebu sisters lost in Ibadan like the Olubadan? Only Ijebu nyggahs get money, ya dig? tongue

It's good to serve the people. And I hope you're also looking into philanthropy. That will be nice.

I bet u'r only interesting on paper internet. Must be scary in real life. cheesy

Ain't nothing scary about me - too cool as ice cubes to be scary. Life is short and I live it to the fullest, like it's my last. But I might act weird sometimes when I'm in the zone though. grin

You can only know what I want you to know. That guy ain't good looking. I hope to God the flat head isn't yours grin

So, what do you want me to know?

Lmao @ flat-head - that's enough pointer to show you that isn't me. Or have you ever seen an Ijebu nyggah with a flat head? grin

And I'm sure you're acquainted with where the infamous flat-headed folks you lot talk about on here are from. The only thing flat on my head is the top of my hi-top fade. grin grin
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't think weird - I just have mad intuition. So, you understand life and you're living large, huh? - I like that.

What does life and living large mean to you? tongue

Being law abiding tongue

Hmmm...are you sure you're not one of my Ijebu sisters lost in Ibadan like the Olubadan? Only Ijebu nyggahs get money, ya dig? tongue
Says the person who went to Lekki and believes he was in Nigeria. What do u know of the industrious nature of the Ibadan people. I have ancestry from Abeokuta though. Abeokuta people are Egba

It's good to serve the people. And I hope you're also looking into philanthropy. That will be nice.
I collect my full change all the time embarassed. I don't tip yet. I give to children only when I see that they ar in need.
I could be philanthropist in the future. Now, I look to bringing about social change through well structured creations of mine. These need money I can't afford to dish out on a platter.

Ain't nothing scary about me - too cool as ice cubes to be scary. Life is short and I live it to the fullest, like it's my last. But I might act weird sometimes when I'm in the zone though. grin
I could tell. wink

So, what do you want me to know?
That's the point.

Lmao @ flat-head - that's enough pointer to show you that isn't me. Or have you ever seen an Ijebu nyggah with a flat head? grin

And I'm sure you're acquainted with where the infamous flat-headed folks you lot talk about on here are from. The only thing flat on my head is the top of my hi-top fade. grin grin

What does your tatto say?
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by pesty100(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
@op you're right

Marriage is legal prostitution. We've convinced ourselves it's about love, commitment, and other flowery symbolism but it's really about money and materialism. It wasn't always like this, but it has become this. They say you should wait until you're financially viable, but what if a person never gets there, is he not worthy of procreation? What if the man's hard work pays off, and suddenly the ladies see value in marriage... what happens if he loses his money. Most will attest that the love disappears too as the bling disappears.

Thats just the money aspect, men are expected to fulfill needless traditional requirements but you're lucky to find a woman who can cook a meal and adequately take care of a family. It's not an old fashioned way of living, its really the blind new skool foolishly thinking that they've figured it all out while living in a era of broken homes and over medicated children that they can't discipline and control.

The woman has man jumping through needless social hurdles to prove himself, and all this gesturing for a 'maybe', in many countries your woman can leave when she wants despite your best efforts. We're coming to find out love is dependent on other arbitrary social factors, like value of money you don't control. You have to make her sign a pre-nup before marriage so she doesn't take what you've earned with her to spend with the next unsuspecting, try-hard sucker she meets.

Marriage is not worth it today. Purchase hired help to raise your children, then have se.x with hired help, thats pretty much what marriage is.

crude but true
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by pesty100(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
I open a thread to diss the concept of marriage, what do i get, sir and yar are busy toasting on my thread , mods!

1 Like

Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by stevecantrell: 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Wait till old age, when the benefits of marriage can't be acquired! cheesy
Too late then!

Marriage is a sacrifice that MUST be made to reap the investments in YOUR OLD AGE, when you are lonely and grey. . . . .with no memories of a steady companion to keep you warm! grin

You can only worry about YOURSELF and your successes/failures!
Don't use your life as an excuse! kiss

Hmm but a lot of married people still died before old age...sometimes their premature death could be directly linked to marriage itself !
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy
pesty100:
I open a thread to diss the concept of marriage, what do i get, sir and yar are busy toasting on my thread , mods!

1 Like

Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 8:13am On May 10, 2015
pesty100:

For real? shocked shocked
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2015
Sorry, for the late reply. I smacked a mod and these muthaphuckers must have banned me for a month or something. So I decided to cool/stay off for a bit before I end up hacking the forum and destroying it. I can't mess up a next man's hustle, that's not me...but I had to come back today cos of a thread. grin tongue

Yadoctora:

Being law abiding tongue

Law abiding - how? Laws are there to be broken. tongue

Says the person who went to Lekki and believes he was in Nigeria. What do u know of the industrious nature of the Ibadan people. I have ancestry from Abeokuta though. Abeokuta people are Egba

Nah, I went to the proper Lagos Island, Epe, and parts of the mainland (a couple of times) as well (I believe across the Lagos Lagoon is called, "mainland", right? You have to go through there from the airport, anyway). Ibadan folks are too meek to be industrious - don't forget my mum was raised there and I've so many Ibadan folks around me. grin

Nice - I've a bit of Egba in me as well.

I collect my full change all the time embarassed. I don't tip yet. I give to children only when I see that they ar in need.
I could be philanthropist in the future. Now, I look to bringing about social change through well structured creations of mine. These need money I can't afford to dish out on a platter.

Nice. What structured creations have you got? Great to know you're building something - that's the spirit. Ambitious folks don't depend solely on the 9-5 structure and pensions. They create structures outside that; create wealth; and achieve greatness.

Money comes and goes, and one thing I've learnt in my young life in an old soul, is never to be too greedy/selfish with money. Just give and keep giving, if you can cos even if people don't reward you, the universe will (silent giver not an attention seeking lousy giver). And once you get it, don't hold too tight to it - invest or tie it to something and let it work for you, before it goes - that's called: flipping.

Just talking from experience here cos by the time I turned 23 I had made so much money that I thought I'd be a millionaire by age 26. However, cos I was too green and didn't know much about flipping - youthful exuberance got the best of me and I lost everything on stupid shiit (I still have some of uber-expensive things I wasted my money on). That ish messed me up for a long time. I had to re-up from the scratch again.

I could tell. wink

Tell what? tongue

What does your tatto say?

They represent me, my life, my blood, my sweat, my tears, my hustle, my ancestry, the place that made, folks who changed my life, my troubles, my trials, and my tribulations.

Err, check my profile - that's me chilling (I'll delete it in a bit). grin I wanna see ya back shot as well.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2015
ShymmexOBE:
Sorry, for the late reply. I smacked a mod and these muthaphuckers must have banned me for a month or something. So I decided to cool/stay off for a bit before I end up hacking the forum and destroying it. I can't mess up a next man's hustle, that's not me

I thought u got busy in the real(er) world...I hope that mod's getting paid grin It's not worth the hassle undecided . No1 would want to destroy this forum. it's great. We wld want it to stay that way, even if only for the fun of watching it grow.

...but I had to come back today cos of a thread. grin tongue
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Law abiding - how? Laws are there to be broken. tongue
Tongue-in-cheek

Nah, I went to the proper Lagos Island, Epe, and parts of the mainland (a couple of times) as well (I believe across the Lagos Lagoon is called, "mainland", right? You have to go through there from the airport, anyway).
I guess u saw Lagos. Not Nigeria

Ibadan folks are too meek to be industrious - don't forget my mum was raised there and I've so many Ibadan folks around me. grin
What does being industrious mean to you?

[quote]
Nice. What structured creations have you got? Great to know you're building something - that's the spirit. Ambitious folks don't depend solely on the 9-5 structure and pensions. They create structures outside that; create wealth; and achieve greatness.
That describes it but I can't be comfortable talking about it here. I am still at the rudimentary stages

Money comes and goes, and one thing I've learnt in my young life in an old soul, is never to be too greedy/selfish with money. Just give and keep giving, if you can cos even if people don't reward you, the universe will (silent giver not an attention seeking lousy giver). And once you get it, don't hold too tight to it - invest or tie it to something and let it work for you, before it goes - that's called: flipping.

I am not greedy though. I share all d time. The term, philanthropist just doesn't fit.
@bold, ur spirituality/belief system still baffles me. How does the universe reward? Who is in control?

Just talking from experience here cos by the time I turned 23 I had made so much money that I thought I'd be a millionaire by age 26. However, cos I was too green and didn't know much about flipping - youthful exuberance got the best of me and I lost everything on stupid shiit (I still have some of uber-expensive things I wasted my money on). That ish messed me up for a long time. I had to re-up from the scratch again.
It's good u learnt that earlier on. Some adults still don't get it. You see them showing off on instagram grin

They represent me, my life, my blood, my sweat, my tears, my hustle, my ancestry, the place that made, folks who changed my life, my troubles, my trials, and my tribulations.
You do have them. I knew it.

Err, check my profile - that's me chilling (I'll delete it in a bit). grin I wanna see ya back shot as well
Haven't seen u chilling o.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 3:06am On May 16, 2015
Yadoctora:

I thought u got busy in the real(er) world...I hope that mod's getting paid grin It's not worth the hassle undecided . No1 would want to destroy this forum. it's great. We wld want it to stay that way, even if only for the fun of watching it grow.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Got busy as well in the mix.

I guess u saw Lagos. Not Nigeria

Lagos is the best Nigeria has to offer - once you see Lagos, you have seen Nigeria. Unless you want to see places worse than Lagos. grin

What does being industrious mean to you?

Hustling! Hustling!! Hustling!!! And grinding hard. However, it doesn't mean working extremely hard physically - it means working smart and tad bit hard within a well planned framework. Ditto taking risks and having the innate tenacity not to give up even when things aren't working your way. Then you have to be a fast thinker, with a lot of street smartness in the mix.

It's good u learnt that earlier on. Some adults still don't get it. You see them showing off on instagram

Instagram is the biggest fraud since Bernard Madoff's ponzi scheme. grin

That's where fugly chics look beautiful and broke folks act rich - no serious minded person takes instagram seriously. grin

You do have them. I knew it.

Wanna lick 'em? tongue wink

Anyway, where ya pic at? tongue
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 7:57am On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Got busy as well in the mix.

Lagos is the best Nigeria has to offer - once you see Lagos, you have seen Nigeria. Unless you want to see places worse than Lagos. grin

Hustling! Hustling!! Hustling!!! And grinding hard. However, it doesn't mean working extremely hard physically - it means working smart and tad bit hard within a well planned framework. Ditto taking risks and having the innate tenacity not to give up even when things aren't working your way. Then you have to be a fast thinker, with a lot of street smartness in the mix.

Instagram is the biggest fraud since Bernard Madoff's ponzi scheme. grin

That's where fugly chics look beautiful and broke folks act rich - no serious minded person takes instagram seriously. grin

Wanna lick 'em? tongue wink

Anyway, where ya pic at? tongue

I didn't see that chilling pic. I guess some other ppl saw it and probably saved it . A crazy one's probably walking London streets hoping to see that back somewhere.
now I'm curious, seriously.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2015
Yadoctora:

I didn't see that chilling pic. I guess some other ppl saw it and probably saved it . A crazy one's probably walking London streets hoping to see that back somewhere.
now I'm curious, seriously.

Lol...too bad you missed it. Ask me any time you see me online. However, the problem is that I never stay on NL for more than 2 mins a stretch, unless I'm engaging someone on a thread. I just glance through - and pop-out most times.

I like the suspense though - my life's a movie. tongue

Where ya back shot at? I wanna see all the excessive luggage you've been covering with burqa and shiiit. I love 'em humongous batty on African chics. I saw some Zambia chic yesterday and what she was carrying might be as big pluto and jupiter combined - wanna see if you can compete. grin tongue
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol...too bad you missed it. Ask me any time you see me online. However, the problem is that I never stay on NL for more than 2 mins a stretch, unless I'm engaging someone on a thread. I just glance through - and pop-out most times.

I like the suspense though - my life's a movie. tongue

Where ya back shot at? I wanna see all the excessive luggage you've been covering with burqa and shiiit. I love 'em humongous batty on African chics. I saw some Zambia chic yesterday and what she was carrying might be as big pluto and jupiter combined - wanna see if you can compete. grin tongue

You are crazy mahnn. What's d big deal about a man's back.abeg show picture make we hear word grin grin
Trust me, I get men drooling everyday and its got nothing to do with a backside.

U shld av known that I might not c d pic at d time. I am very busy and can work up to 48hrs straight. I don't comment too often for that same reason. So, let's get a time for ur picture show. Will check frequently for ur reply from now on.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 16, 2015
Yadoctora:

You are crazy mahnn. What's d big deal about a man's back.abeg show picture make we hear word grin grin
Trust me, I get men drooling everyday and its got nothing to do with a backside.

U shld av known that I might not c d pic at d time. I am very busy and can work up to 48hrs straight. I don't comment too often for that same reason. So, let's get a time for ur picture show. Will check frequently for ur reply from now on.

Lawdy Lawd, I'm not crazy...my life is just a movie with suspense. And to get a little role in that movie, as the show continues, you need to bring ya A-game to the audition. grin

There's nothing special about the pic. I was just wearing a robe, standing on the balcony, of an hotel in Central London - facing the Palace of Westminster. I didn't even take the pick - it was some chic I was with that took. I saw it later, and kept it cos it looks somewhat artistic. Shyte like that shouldn't be on here cos of the broke losers and stalkers who follow me everywhere on these sides, about how I brag. The same fvckers cried for two days cos I was messing about with someone and I posted a bottle of ciroc. Can't let inconsequential flies start following me around again. grin

Men drooling over you? - that's interesting. Then again, based on what I've seen on here, the standard is pretty low. 99% of the pictures of the chics I've seen on here are hideous - with only a handful of decent ones who look like the girl next door. And even when I went to naij - it was the same thing, save for a handful who look extremely beautiful, and a few decent ones with crazy bodies. So you'll have to shock me and show me what these men are drooling over. tongue And if it isn't the backside - what is it then? Don't tell me ya mammary glands are humongous and perky. tongue grin

What type of work do you do that you work for 48hours straight? I have never even asked you about ya field.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lawdy Lawd, I'm not crazy...my life is just a movie with suspense. And to get a little role in that movie, as the show continues, you need to bring ya A-game to the audition. grin

There's nothing special about the pic. I was just wearing a robe, standing on the balcony, of an hotel in Central London - facing the Palace of Westminster. I didn't even take the pick - it was some chic I was with that took. I saw it later, and kept it cos it looks somewhat artistic. Shyte like that shouldn't be on here cos of the broke losers and stalkers who follow me everywhere on these sides, about how I brag. The same fvckers cried for two days cos I was messing about with someone and I posted a bottle of ciroc. Can't let inconsequential flies start following me around again. grin

Men drooling over you? - that's interesting. Then again, based on what I've seen on here, the standard is pretty low. 99% of the pictures of the chics I've seen on here are hideous - with only a handful of decent ones who look like the girl next door. And even when I went to naij - it was the same thing, save for a handful who look extremely beautiful, and a few decent ones with crazy bodies. So you'll have to shock me and show me what these men are drooling over. tongue And if it isn't the backside - what is it then? Don't tell me ya mammary glands are humongous and perky. tongue grin

What type of work do you do that you work for 48hours straight? I have never even asked you about ya field.

I dont appreciate all this talks about mammary gland etc..I might just deactivate.
Youwin
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 16, 2015
Yadoctora:

I dont appreciate all this talks about mammary gland etc..I might just deactivate.
Youwin

Lol. Why are you sensitive? I didn't even use an expletive/explicit word.

Oya, come here, pele. tongue

Hey, I'm an urban black nyggah from the belly of the beast who's super-liberal in how I talk albeit conservative when it comes to culture. So always expect shiit like that to pop up when you chat to me, and I'm keep it hunnid. tongue
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Hey, I'm an urban black nyggah from the belly of the beast who's super-liberal in how I talk albeit conservative when it comes to culture. So always expect shiit like that to pop up when you chat to me, and I'm keep it hunnid. tongue
I'm conservative all through. Learn to respect that...and that's me keeping it real.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 16, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Btw, a question u avnt answered is what forms your belief in spirituality.
Plus post d pic and let's get that over with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? / Happy Birthday Kaboninc!!!! / British Family Considering Move To Nigeria. Advice Welcomed :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.