Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers (38893 Views)

The Real Reason Interviewers Ask This Question. / 6 Annoying Things Nigerian Interviewers Do When Interviewing An Applicant / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by sleeknick: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Engrpj:
Please from experience.. How should i greet d Panel that will interview me..... What should i Portray in front of them

Follow these steps;
1. Walk into the room
2. Sit down on the chair
3. Remove alomo bitter
4. Ask dem if they will drink
5. If they sey yes then you are gud but if they dont reply collect the closest valuable thing on the desk e.g clock or their phone or even biro as souvenir..
6. Run for your life
7. Keep Running
8. Keep Running
9. Stop
10.keep Running......

I hope this helps
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
lestat:
Walk in with a sharp smile on your face, look around the room quickly catching everyone in the eye, then say a good morning or good afternoon depends on the time and then keep standing wait till you are asked to sit.

Site up and straight don't slouch!! Smile and sweep your eyes across the room again then let your focus rest on the person designated,to interview you..this person would be the one staring intensely at you and who asks you to introduce yourself.

Now you would benefit by learning how to read propel quickly, this would give you an edge by letting you know how to direct the conversation either brisk and official or semi casual and official or easy going and casual.

That's all I have for now
good morning "Sir!". The word makes you more polite.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by jbaby265(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
i came here to learn as well but right now..i can't help but laugh at some comment here..till i fell off the chair pls someone should tell me sorry o
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by MrHighSea: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
donjuviam:
All u need to do is:-
1. Go in gently
2. Remove your cap(if u wear one)
3. Prostrate so flat(with your jaw touching the floor)
4. Roll on the floor for like seven times
5. Stand up and shake all of your interviewers
6. If their is a lady around them give her a cool peck
7. Told 'em "how you guys doing"
8. Thank me later

Busy cooking my banga soup
lol lol. Ds ur banga soup no dy don?
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Petra23(f): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2015
jeeqaa7:
When u walk in..
U look left
Look right

Then u shout
Igbo kwenu!

If u no hear
Hay!

Shout April fool!

Den waka dey go house
Dat gat me lol dat ma lil sist had to ask sup wtcha big sist.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Engrpj(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
sleeknick:

Follow these steps;
1. Walk into the room
2. Sit down on the chair
3. Remove alomo bitter
5. If they sey yes then you are gud but if they dont reply collect the closest valuable thing on the desk e.g clock or their phone or even biro as souvenir..
6. Run for your life
7. Keep Running
8. Keep Running
9. Stop
10.keep Running......

I hope this helps

See anoda descendant of FFK shocked
sleeknick:

Follow these steps;
1. Walk into the room
2. Sit down on the chair
3. Remove alomo bitter
6. Run for your life
7. Keep Running
8. Keep Running
9. Stop
10.keep Running......

I hope this helps

See anoda descendant of FFK
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by IYANGBALI: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Mr chairman,honourable members of the audience,accurate time keeper,my co interviewee,distinguished ladies and gentlemen,good morning
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by dotunmatthew(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2015
;DJust go in
Raise ur two handz up.......
Shout!!!!!!!

TWALE!
TWALE!!
TWALE!!!
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by motherlode: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
achemedez:

Lol...shoro niyen?
Oya mi lenu ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by mbato: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Simply say "Sai Buhari" or "Calvary greetings" to you all cool
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Mainly because the situation referred to is past.

But the rules of grammar need to be adhered to...rules of concord still live...
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by donjuviam(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2015
damola311:

You add sapele weed to that soup huh
shoooo! your head dey there
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by njuwo(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Engrpj:
Please from experience.. How should i greet d Panel that will interview me..... What should i Portray in front of them
Greet them like this, Panel wey wan interview me i greet una o. Una well done. Na work i find come. As for what you will portray, portray your briefcase and suit, not anyhow suit o, black suit to show that you are ready for the work before the interview. They will employ you in Jesus name, amen! No juju will demobilize your employment this year. Go in peace, and with peace of mind!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by scachy(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Just say "good morning/ good day everyone if the panel comprises male and female. However, I've been to a panel interview of 3 men, and I simply greeted "good morning Sirs" cheesy
very funny
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by deife(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
laplace19:

Simply use "Good morning sir" no matter how many the men are...

Xtrasmooth 's correct. It's ok to say ' sirs' for plural. You may want to look up the usage in the dictionary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by superstar3: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
1) Go to their Front
2) Start ; My interviewers ..You have been Compromised.( ×2) ..I cannot continue with you.You are racist ..You are racist..Go back to your Office
3 ) Walk Out
- Synord

This is Orubebe style
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by link2jude(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Very simple.... just swallow two tablets of JEGAQUINNE 250mg, shikena!
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Lyrically(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2015
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

This guy is damn funny..nice 1
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by pure2012soul(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

Guy, your recommendations should be binded in a hand out grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by greatnow: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Just say ' UNA WELDON OH, HOW UNA FAMILY? NO BE TO INTERVIEW ME BE THE MATTER BUT NA TO EMPLOY AND PAY ME WELL IF I PASS THE INTERVIEW'

Na joke i dey ooooo ..... no mind me.

Just say 'Goodafternoon all or goodmorning all or goodevening all.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by murphymakun(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
jeeqaa7:
When u walk in..
U look left
Look right

Then u shout
Igbo kwenu!

If u no hear
Hay!

Shout April fool!

Den waka dey go house
jeeqaa7:
When u walk in..
U look left
Look right

Then u shout
Igbo kwenu!

If u no hear
Hay!

Shout April fool!

Den waka dey go house
[quote author=jeeqaa7 post=32300581]When u walk in..
U look left
Look right

Then u shout
Igbo kwenu!

If u no hear
Hay!

Shout April fool!

Den waka dey go house
this yo comment make me laff so till water comot for ma eye
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by ibrokola(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Engrpj:

Just go in, greet them Sir, Ma, ( While you look each and every face on the board). Remain standing until you are told to sit. If asked " why are you here"(surprise question), don't say you are here because you were invited for an interview.... instead say I'm here to actualize my dream or SERVING in an organization where... most importantly, be confident, look your interviewers in the face while you answer them. Take your time to answer questions, don't rush so as you speak slowly you get more ideas. All the best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by SwTeee(f): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nimblemind:
Just say, my guys how far now?
That might just make someone smile and that job is yours!
lol will try dis someday but that Will be when I dnt really need that job
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by AlfcomEnergy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
[center]URGENT REQUIREMENT: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT & OFFICE ASSISTANT[/center][/b][b][/size][size=8pt]

Accounts Assistant

Preferred: Female

An Accounts Assistant works within the accounting department of a company and assists senior managers and accounting officials in maintaining, reporting and managing a firm’s finances. He or she will work underneath a senior accountant or similar senior staff member.

Description
The Accounts Assistant will be required to deal with tax return forms and assist with financial records within the finance team of a company. You will be required to provide administrative support and team up with accountants.
You will be expected to perform many of the following tasks:
• Meeting with clients.
• Processing office post.
• Preparing balance sheets.
• Dealing with payroll of a company.
• Monitoring accounts.

Skills
• Having high attention to details.
• Being organised and methodical.
• Having good math skills.
• Being trustworthy and honest.
• Being accurate and analytical.
• Having IT skills.
• Having knowledge of policies, systems, and financial structures of a company.
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Being able to learn quickly.
• Being able to solve different conflicting demands.

Education
Degree or Diploma in Accounts or Financial Management

Job Description
1. Maintain regular filing of financial documents appropriately
2. Collate transactions evidence, expenses tickets, bills, vendors invoices and present them in a spreadsheet to the Senior Accountant
3. Raise cheques for approved expenses where cheque is the mode of payment
4. Process expenses to be paid in cheques into their valid ledgers using the accounting software to generate Cheque Payment Vouchers
5. Raise Payment Advice for cheque payment to vendors
6. Present the expense tickets, Cheque Payment Vouchers raised & Payment Advice for the Senior Accountant to sign appropriately
7. Present the Cheque raised together with Payment Advice and Payment voucher to enable the General Manager & Administration Manager sign the cheques raised.
8. For expenses approved to be paid in cash, process the expenses into their valid ledgers using the accounting software to generate Cash Payment Vouchers and make payment to the appropriate payees
9. Ensure validation of both Cheque Payment Vouchers & Cash Payment Vouchers by the Payees
10. Perform any other responsibilities as may be directed by the Senior Accountant.

Office Assistant

Preferred: Female

A great way for young people to find themselves a job with a steady income is to work their way up from an entry-level position within an office. Such roles include that of an office assistant. This role essentially acts as a support for the various departments ensuring the office runs smoothly.
Some of the tasks undertaken by an office assistant include ensuring that all paperwork is handled with appropriate care and attention and is filed appropriately, answering the phones, preparing and opening mail and running general errands for more senior members of staff.

Description
An Office Assistant performs ad hoc or administrative functions. They work with business, operations, or office managers. They oversee office communications, and petty cash. Office Assistants do filling, typing, drafting, and answering phone calls. They receive walk-in guests, schedule appointments, answer emails, and may perform the duties of a receptionist.
The responsibilities of an Office Assistant include:
• Handling business correspondence
• Distributing office communiqués
• Taking messages and transferring calls
• Faxing, scanning and copying documents
• Drafting internal memos
• Ordering office supplies and stationery
• Handling petty cash
• Performing administrative functions for operations team
• Reporting to administrative or office manager
• Taking notes or minutes at meetings
• Coordinating with team leaders in arranging meetings
• Compiling contact lists

Skills[/b]
• Microsoft Office applications
• Written, telephone and electronic communication
• Organization
• Self development and learning
• Integrity and reliability
• Attendance and punctuality
• Professionalism
• Confidence and demeanor
• Attention to detail
• Report writing
• Record keeping
• Bilingual
[b]
Education

Having a Business or Management Degree is advisable for Office Assistants. They should be able to use all the equipment in an office including printers, scanners, copiers, PDAs, phones, projectors, computers, and laptops. Office Assistants without a first degree should possess good telephone, customer relations, and organizational skills.

PLEASE SEND CVs TO cvs.lagos@gmail.com[/size][size=8pt]
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

Lol is the Banga soup ready?
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by daxon001(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just give d lady(ies) air kiss and d men CHOP KNUCKLE
Dat's very maturesmiley
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by donjuviam(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol is the Banga soup ready?
still on fire o, no be ordinary banga soup.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Elypsis(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm not good at English but be careful of such mistakes .

Best of luck smiley
haba! U're wicked
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by AirstarKane(f): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
[i][/i] grin
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Hawlahscho(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Engrpj:

Yes Sir.... [size=30pt]Did[/size] u also [size=30pt]wrote write[/size] the Apptitude test??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If that was a mistake, correct it.
If it ws an error, pls fix it b4 you go for the interview.

MY $1
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Like wetin dey sup, how e dey be una pass? hope say no shiiit sha? i dey twale!
very easy... lubbish post
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Hawlahscho(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Engrpj:

Funny question though but I love your preparation.

Ehn.... my simple comment is;

When you enter,
Don't greet anybody, don't say a word, just be looking @them for abt 1min, If nobody talks then gently say "AM HERE NOW, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND LET ME ANSWER YOU NOW THAT I STILL AV TIME"

Then watch out their actions. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.