Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi (51180 Views)

APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by LubricatingOil: 3:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is the most useless president of all time. Beneath his fake smile is the most annoying, vile, deceitful little monster. This pathetic individual destroyed every section of this country.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 03, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Goodluck Jonathan is the most useless president of all time. Beneath his fake smile is the most annoying, vile, deceitful little monster. This pathetic individual destroyed every section of this country.

May God bless you. Those kids asking for certificate can now see the real beast in GEJ. I never liked the iddiot with his fake smile

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Lies, they say, can run for a thousand years, but truth catches up in a second.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by judiciarypalava: 5:03am On Apr 03, 2015
This story can't be true. If Buhari knew and have evidence that he submitted his certificate to the military at any time. He would have taken up the case legally against Nigerian Army for tampering with his record in their custody.Buhari never submitted that certificate, let us not get it twisted.

Nevertheless, for national peace, I foresee that case being withdrawn by the plaintiffs just to avoid the judiciary setting a very bad precedent if the case goes on.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nuzo1(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Nevertheless, for national peace, I foresee that case being withdrawn by the plaintiffs just to avoid the judiciary setting a very bad precedent if the case goes on.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by drkay(m): 5:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Before nko? I heard the whole story from a retired colonel. The nigerian army in now grossly. I recommend that they declare a state of emergency in all sectors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by idu1(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Shame on olukolade
Shame on minimah
Shame on badeh
Shame on dasuki ........

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Danhumprey: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2015
ITbomb,what have you got to say about this?undecided
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by orubebe1(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Chaii... Ds con3
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by oneast: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2015
This is bunkum. Is NA the custodian of GB certificate? Why won't GB produce a copy of his certificate? Lest I forget GB still has a court issue on his eligibility standing. No cause to rejoice yet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Ohibenemma(m): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Where is the said certificate? Why has this story not appeared on any of the dailies or TV channels? We would only be displaying gullibility to believe the screenshot of a tweet from a PROBABLY fictitious account.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Flets: 6:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Useless lies again

What is the source of this news?

Nigerian Army does not have Buhari's certificate. They have no reason to lie about it

It will be honourable for Buhari to provide this certificate if it does exist otherwise this certificateless tag will trail him for the rest of his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by akinladejo: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2015
modelmike7:
.... Just imagine?! Corruption in highest places... I was watching AIT and NTA saying Buhari's qualifications is equivalent to a Master's degree programme. Despite all their hate campaign/Demeaning documentary. Enemies, una go soon bow! They are even bowing already... FFK, Fayose, Gani Adams, Akala, AIT, NTA, still loading.........

Bros which station is call NTA? Is it a foreign station or local? Do people still watch that useless, biase and unprofessional station of the year along with their partner in crime AIT? Pls I take God beg u don't tune ur television to these stations forever cos they will misslead u expecially if u have your children around u. Only station my 3D tv carries is Channels Tv in nigeria no matter how hard I tuned it. Don't laugh me pls cos I can help u if u want urs like that..
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
So many fools believe the General has no certificate but also constantly reminds us that he has F9 in maths.
These lots are senselessly deranged.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by tomzman: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2015
If this is true, then shame on the army. The army is not an institution to play politics with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Whobedatte(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2015
fuckluv:
Now who asked them to find it out? FOOLS!
If not that some people are just brainless and gullible, why would you believe that someone who once ruled the country and a former ARMY GENERAL never had a certificate?

Really I will be disappointed in Buhari if he failed to bring i*diot GEJ to book angry
He has extremely bastardize every sector in the country angry
why u dey para like dis nah? kiss. Who did this to u fuckluv?
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by okpoko: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello people, If u av access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by ITbomb(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Danhumprey:
ITbomb,what have you got to say about this?undecided
This is my answer
judiciarypalava:
This story can't be true. If Buhari knew and have evidence that he submitted his certificate to the military at any time. He would have taken up the case legally against Nigerian Army for tampering with his record in their custody.Buhari never submitted that certificate, let us not get it twisted.

When they accuse you of stealing and you keep quiet, you are guilty according to Nigeria Street rules.

I won't say anything based on a tweet, until the military confirms it. However, the certificate issue is a non issue for me
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2015
cbrass:
This is a total shame and the reason I will Vote for Ambode.

Dey deceive ursef o. So that Ambode can use all our money to buy wrist watch bah?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Deiok(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2015
I was just laughing when i saw it on facebook.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by cbrass(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Tolany25:

Dey deceive ursef o. So that Ambode can use all our money to buy wrist watch bah?

Be intelligent for once pls

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
it's later not letter
tankyu very very much...I hope I got it right dis time
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
cbrass:

Rude boy!
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
cbrass:

Rude boy!
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2015
MCHEEEEW!!!! forged
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2015
If only BUHARI had accepted defeat in 2011 just the
way GEJ did, 800 Nigerians including corpers wont
have died. If it was APC that lost, we would have been
hearing sounds of war here and there.
A man called "CLUELESS" has shown us what
democracy truly mean. The US and Western World
predicted that Nigeria will split but GEJ put them to
shame.
PGEJ was the CHANGE we all have been clamouring,
longing for and talking about...he CHANGED our
political history by conceding defeat without
unnecessary argument.
GEJ will forever be remembered in Nigerian History.
RESPECT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by efilefun(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2015
later some people will come on here and tell me cuz he conceded defeat that makes him the best....laiye, someone that knows the way out of boko haram but decided to wait until the last minute so he could use it to campaign, or someone who said he never heard about the #ekitigate saga see what he turned our military to.... smh for this nation

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by hizaya61(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Amara25god:
chain...it feels good to be back from the fucking ban....

meanwhile

who letter won the presidential election??

bill clinton

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by eCollynzo: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
How can a tweet be the source of this kind of information?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / ‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.