Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi (51113 Views)

APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by deletrue: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
God will asking himself what kind of people are these Nigerians? One, most time, wonders the stuff that makes up Nigerians. Buhari's party consist of more of the corrupt people yet they keep, because GEJ has been voted into out through the same crookish methods, different stories every where. By the end of Buhari, more stories will emerge about this certificate. Buhari had all the opportunities to tell Nigerians about his certificate, he could not because he had no certificate. Surprisingly, this certificate is with the army now. Nigeria has become ''the more you look, the more the confusion increases.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by tochstorm(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
time to be reasonable. vote jimi agbaje.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by bnovative(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
dunkem21:

Why will I stress myself so much to get a little information from my president?

We can continue to deceive ourselves, or choose to come straight about issues. That is the meaning of CHANGE! ..

..not insults.

u don't need to reply these bunch of liers. is it not the same set that believe buhari will stabilise oil price, make a naira equal a doller in value, pay every unemployed nigerian N5,000 and fight "kwuoruption" with the likes of Tinubu, amaechi etc in his team? How deluded can a people be?
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Dude, Obama published his birth certificate after all the controversy. Buhari should do the same....

Go and contest it in court... dat's ma advise if u still doubt it.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
cbrass:
This is a total shame and the reason I will Vote for Ambode.

Sport guy like GEJ
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by bnovative(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2015
deletrue:
God will asking himself what kind of people are these Nigerians? One, most time, wonders the stuff that makes up Nigerians. Buhari's party consist of more of the corrupt people yet they keep, because GEJ has been voted into out through the same crookish methods, different stories every where. By the end of Buhari, more stories will emerge about this certificate. Buhari had all the opportunities to tell Nigerians about his certificate, he could not because he had no certificate. Surprisingly, this certificate is with the army now. Nigeria has become ''the more you look, the more the confusion increases.
Bro it's sad and i'm not surprise that liers have taken over govt. A tweet from one riff raff that the army has seen buhar's certificate is enough to make these deluded fellows happy and wish it is true. Let the army come out to announce that they have seen buhari's certificate; or abi na nepa bill them see?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by refreshrate: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2015
deemdeem:
So many fools believe the General has no certificate but also constantly reminds us that he has F9 in maths.
These lots are senselessly deranged.

Calm down Mr. Oga must you resort to insults in an effort to get your point across?

Did/Has the man provide his certificate in question? No

The F9 in math was one among several points used in highlighting the "fakeness" of the certificate presented prior.

@op the propaganda on this certificate thing! Only God will deliver us on the issue. Seriously how difficult can it possibly be to present it?
About the Nigerian army having it, seriously is your own certificate in the possesion of your employer?
smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by babestella: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2015
This is another propaganda to smear GEJ, I don't see any reason I should believe this. If they APC and Buhari have the guts, let them publish the so called certificate for the world to see, at least there was so much controversy around the issue of the certificate and I think it's best they publish it so we can really see it and those lawyers who want to verify it can also do so. Until then, it all another shameful propaganda to continue attacking GEJ. Enough said.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by shatux(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
hahahahahah
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by derecho(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
So we should believe the same Senator Afikuyomi?Nigerians know the truth,those who want to deceive themselves can continue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by babestella: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2015
bnovative:

Bro it's sad and i'm not surprise that liers have taken over govt. A tweet from one riff raff that the army has seen his certificate is enough to make these deluded fellows happy and wish it is true. Let the army come out to announce that they have seen buhari's certificate; or abi na nepa bill them see?

Exactly, let them publish it if they have found it. WAEC is still very much around to verify it, the lawyers are waiting to see a copy of it publishes in our newspapers. I can see that liars have taken over the government. Now they will manufacture all manner of lies to further discredit GEJ.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by ceejayluv(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:

Go and contest it in court... dat's ma advise if u still doubt it.
Oh come on, that's silly. There's a case in court already. The public ought to see the.certificate if the news is true... I wonder if buhari can cope with the FOI era if he continues such attitude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by hensben(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2015
fuckluv:
Now who asked them to find it out? FOOLS!
If not that some people are just brainless and gullible, why would you believe that someone who once ruled the country and a former ARMY GENERAL never had a certificate?

Really I will be disappointed in Buhari if he failed to bring i*diot GEJ to book angry
He has extremely bastardize every sector in the country angry
And some persons are saying GEJ is a good man because he conceded to defeat, like what the F...GEJ is even happy he lost because he know he can't fix anything in this country rather, he would have destroy it more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Wilson125(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2015
And buhari was so sure his certificate was with the military, why then did he also say dat inec, cambridge n d rest of em had his certificate, nonsense.. I hate reading useless n meaningless stories..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Pdp is now irrelevant in Nigerian politic, I plead with everybody to vote them out in all states.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Fadman4real(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
dunkem21:
[s]Where is the certificate na?

Who is fooling who? Abeg, nobody should call GEJ's name here.

It lies on the owner of the certificate to produce it if there is any doubt about it.

Nigerians know the truth and have already moved on.

They may decide to quash the court case as Nigerians have lost hope in the judiciary.[/s]

Please go to court with your colleagues
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by otunbadan(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
cbrass:
This is a total shame and the reason I will Vote for Ambode.

APC Lagos has a lot of touts working, monkey dey work baboons dey chop,they make Lagosians suffer like there is no tomorrow, the same corruption APC is campaigning for.
I think now, votes do count.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by hensben(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
dunkem21:

You guys are so dumb and gullible and speed wey una dey take rush insult person no get part 2.
Watch as you guys killed NL.

We have been on this certificate issue for months now with the military denying knowledge and now you just open a thread to tell me that its found and you expect me to believe it without asking questions.

Show me a copy of the controversial certificate and you are calling me mumu ..mention me again and see ..
So Buhari should show you his certificate, who are you btw..
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by willyo(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:
It is jes a shame, and somebody wants Jimi Agbaje in Lagos..., mo sorry gann, it won't work.
U lack it. Yes in all areas. U're just too foolosllish to be called a fool. Fufoo
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by refreshrate: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This is just saddening, how the military have been politicized to demean an innocent man sad. And people are cerebrating the morôn just because he conceded defeats, like he have freaking choice! In all his 6 years in office the only good thing he did was conceding defeats. Great! Why don't you go make a freaking statue of him!

Two questions pls if I may.
1. Was this story sourced from the army itself?
2. Where is the certificate they say they have? Showing us this would really shut us up on the issue. Seriously would you hire someone to work in your own company and allow him serve you this much stories regarding proof of his qualification?

I know humans are creatures of emotions but seriously this is really giving me cause for concern. Is this the way people I meet on the road think? What is this?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by hensben(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
judiciarypalava:
This story can't be true. If Buhari knew and have evidence that he submitted his certificate to the military at any time. He would have taken up the case legally against Nigerian Army for tampering with his record in their custody.Buhari never submitted that certificate, let us not get it twisted.

Nevertheless, for national peace, I foresee that case being withdrawn by the plaintiffs just to avoid the judiciary setting a very bad precedent if the case goes on.
Don't you know it was an election time, it will distract his camp and make him loose vote..think bro think.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by refreshrate: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
hensben:
So Buhari should show you his certificate, who are you btw..

He is a citizen of the country Buhari says he wants to serve and is very much by all ramifications entitled to request the certificate be shown.

Dont get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Oh come on, that's silly. There's a case in court already. The public ought to see the.certificate if the news is true... I wonder if buhari can cope with the FOI era if he continues such attitude.

dullard, let's hw it all pans out after May29. d same manner dat threw Jonathan out of office cos ur facts during ur PDP campaigns r baseless. America war college na beans abi?
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by nduchucks: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2015
How come no news organization has reported this news?
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by ceejayluv(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:

dullard, let's hw it all pans out after May29. d same manner dat threw Jonathan out of office cos ur facts during ur PDP campaigns r baseless. America war college na beans abi?
Show the kpali..... Is it that difficult?... He's won already so got nothing to fear.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by hensben(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
refreshrate:

He is a citizen of the country Buhari says he wants to serve and is very much by all ramifications entitled to request the certificate be shown.

Dont get it twisted.
He should go fvk himself for all I care...Pdp go Sidon cook up lies then adult go dey believe them..smh
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Mutuwa(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Fani-Kayode blasts Jonathan; says President is leaving legacy of “destruction and disaster” - Premium Times Nigeria - http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/131308-fani-kayode-blasts-jonathan-says-president-is-leaving-legacy-of-destruction-and-disaster.html
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
willyo:
U lack it. Yes in all areas. U're just too foolosllish to be called a fool. Fufoo

Anoda' orubebe displayin' his talent on NL... if u like, stab ursef in d brain 4 all I care, ambode will win lagos state 4 an enriched cordial relationship with the central government so dat Lagos can experience faster growth. Ozwo!
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Shame on d torn umbrella & it's allies!....BROOM all d way! Ambode all d way!
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Show the kpali..... Is it that difficult?... He's won already so got nothing to fear.

Come May29, u fit go cancel hin swearing in. u hear?
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Ogieenike: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
What If I told you I could show you a
way to build a mobile app in less than
60 seconds!
Watch this free video to see how:
=> http://covertcommissions.com/s/zap/1468
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by ArodeTsolaye: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
I was expecting to see a copy of the said certificate. Is it a taboo to scan the copy and put in on the internet for public perusal?. We have GEJ school certificates, let's see Buhari's REAL certificates. Not Afikiyuomi's words of "It is with the army". We need "Change" from these lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.