Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi (51174 Views)

APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by ceejayluv(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:

Come May29, u fit go cancel hin swearing in. u hear?
Off point....
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by annibro(f): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
agugi01:
We all can see that GEJ sorrounded himself with rubbish people ....that full of lies only because of the money they wanted to make from GEJ.IMAGINE army found GMB certificate after they made the world believe that GMB did not even go to school... What a shame to GEJ government

D world never believed. Only some gullible Nigerians (d kinds dat fall victim of one chance taxi drivers who never change their tactics)
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
crownprince102:
Every sector under GEJ was corrupt...... Even the EFCC. The decadence has spread to the extent the army denied one of their own.

It actually means if Nnamdi Azikiwe or Odumegwu Ojukwu is alive and they competing with GEJ. He can obviously make Havard and Oxford deny them.

It's not possible to gain admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) without SSCE not to talk of US war college and UK army academy.

Buhari should forgive those bastards and make sure they are evicted from the army. Rebuild our Soldiers and build a better nation.
hmmm,I tell Buhari understands d system,so he won't sack dem.he knows dat its all abt "obey to the last order"
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by CR77(f): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Chai so me and u na same
Amara25god:
chain...it feels good to be back from the fucking ban....

meanwhile

who letter won the presidential election??
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by ziccoit: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2015
More.

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by marv1: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2015
This is a big embarassment to d military and nigeria. This is why GEJ quickly conceded defeat after so much damage has been done. This shows how despirate Gej was.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by okpanachil: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2015
APC you guys will self destruct.Instead of you guys to keep quiet and let this certificate issue boil over,you go and spook it up again.

On one hand if this is true then the Army and all those who facilitated the disappearance of the certificate should bury their heads in shame.

But then again,I doubt very much this man has a certificate else it was simple he would have tendered it long ago.If this is the case then I weep for the kind of messages this APC governement will be feeding their gullible followers with for the next 4 years and knowing who they are this might just be their undoing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by sewentybaba: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
A Lot is going on behind the scene. First Buhari said he won't probe GEJ, I wonder if there was a deal there. Secondly, military finds certificate all of a sudden. Why not upload it on twitter? Or any newspaper. Reading previous comments makes me sorry for this country. How gullible people have become.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by jomoh: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
At first when the news came that GEJ conceded defeat I thought I should give my respect to him in spite of the negative story that surrounded how he conceded. I thought at least he went through with the concession but with this new development, may God punish GEJ and his entire household. Not that I believed the hoarse anyway but I never thought the Military can be so bastardised.

GEJ must be probed and jailed if found guilty. Let the useless criminals in the creek come out and fight. They will all fall by the guns of our army.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Those army personnel that first said GMB has no certificate should be ready for demotion or sack because GEJ ruined them.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Tvegas(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2015
#BabaNowThatYourCertificateIsFound let's get to work. grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Off point....

U av so trampled on ur sense of reasoning by trekking on it...
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by DaBullIT(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
NOW THAT BUHARI HAS A CERTIFICATE (albeit magically ) Please join me in campaigning for GEJ's Thesis

crownprince102:
Every sector under GEJ was corrupt...... Even the EFCC. The decadence has spread to the extent the army denied one of their own.

It actually means if Nnamdi Azikiwe or Odumegwu Ojukwu is alive and they competing with GEJ. He can obviously make Havard and Oxford deny them.

It's not possible to gain admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) without SSCE not to talk of US war college and UK army academy.

Buhari should forgive those bastards and make sure they are evicted from the army. Rebuild our Soldiers and build a better nation.

cbrass:
This is a total shame and the reason I will Vote for Ambode.

watered:
Destiny can be delayed but never denied

crownprince102:

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by xcuggsm(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:
All along, Buhari's Certificate Was With The Nigerian Army. Now That GEJ Has So Corrupted The Army, Can Buhari Ever Forgive Him? See Screenshot Below;

THIS IS LIKE SAYING "THEY HAVE FOUND JEG'S SHOES" AND THEREFORE HAS DITCHED HIS 'SHOELESS" STATUS.

NIGERIAN VOTED FOR GMB KNOWING HE HAS NO "CERTIFICATE" AND THIS DOES NOT CHANGE HIS "CERTIFICATELESS" STATUS.

SOMEONE BRINGING UP THE "AT LAST THE ARMY HAS FOUND GMB'S CERTIFICATE" PROPAGANDA IS GROSSLY STUPID IN IT'S INTENT AND PURPOSE.

WE LOVE OUR "CERTIFICATELESS" PRESIDENT. THE ONLY CERTIFICATE WE WANT FROM HIM IS "GOOD PERFORMANCE"

END OF DISCUSSION! !!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by cbrass(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
otunbadan:

APC Lagos has a lot of touts working, monkey dey work baboons dey chop,they make Lagosians suffer like there is no tomorrow, the same corruption APC is campaigning for.
I think now, votes do count.

Who are the touts?

Who are the monkeys?

Who are the baboons?

#sai ambode
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by cbrass(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Tolany25:

Rude boy!

How undecided
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by lipstick2(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Na lie.He has no certificate

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by otunbadan(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
cbrass:

Who are the touts?

Who are the monkeys?

Who are the baboons?

#sai ambode

The youth touts APC staffed in lagos
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Chai so me and u na same

oga seun abeg no ban me again or.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by qwester: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2015
the followers of APC are full of recite and they will keep on deceiving people...if the army has the certificate please let them lender it at the court of law come april 22. the Army should not be drag into this cuz this institution has been fighting for the interest of this nation even before Jonathan became a politician.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by StepG: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:

Av small sense if not full sense dat can at least make u reason like a sane person some bit... what Buhari had done 4 Nigeria in d name of fighting 4 d country, Jonathan Hasn't done quater of it. Dis is a man dat studied both in d UK & USA, hw cud he not av had Certificate. U Mumu o & Hw can u not kno' ur d one fooling ursef? u dis Orubebe
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by gogodaye(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:
All along, Buhari's Certificate Was With The Nigerian Army. Now That GEJ Has So Corrupted The Army, Can Buhari Ever Forgive Him? See Screenshot Below;
Senator Afikuyomi's twitter handle has metarmorphosed and become the official twiiter handle of the military.......
Nigerian desperate politicians would forever not win in their quest to pull down Nigeria......and come to think of it that Nigerians are so gullible that they will pull a man down before thinking if its the right thing they ought to have done in the circumstances.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
qwester:
the followers of APC are full of recite and they will keep on deceiving people...if the army has the certificate please let them lender it at the court of law come april 22. the Army should not be drag into this cuz this institution has been fighting for the interest of this nation even before Jonathan became a politician.

U that have the certificate, What is "Recite"? Please enlighten us.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by gogodaye(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=ziccoit post=32302311]More.[/quote
We know what the plot is and is all about.....OBJ had mentioned reforming the military in his letter to GMB.....We want to see the list drawn up.....he hopes to see his sons climb up the rungs to made Generals well before their time......
Let GMB retire all the officers in the General Cadre.....our nation would be the worse for it......let the selective purge begin to satiate our sadistic demonic leaders......
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by jamace(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
A picture is worth more than a thousand tweets. Show us the certificate. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by cacmatters(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
GMB should first of all retire all officers from the rank of Brig. General upward; both in the Army , Navy & Airforce.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Forwetinnah: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
dunkem21:
Where is the certificate na?

Who is fooling who? Abeg, nobody should call GEJ's name here.

It lies on the owner of the certificate to produce it if there is any doubt about it.

Nigerians know the truth and have already moved on.

They may decide to quash the court case as Nigerians have lost hope in the judiciary.

Very shameful thing I tell you!! So the Army had Mallam BHs certificate and he didnt? Not even a copy!! Couldn't get another from cambridge??
I say these people go use lie insult us...if there was a certificate why wasn't it attached to his INEC form in the First instance? Only I:;diots(which apc supporters are) would believe this rubbish?? Now that they have rigged their way into power..they feel they can sell silly stories to dummies

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by dougivilla(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
BashMe1:
Is the screen shot a copy of the certificate?

While we are trying to settle down to living with or forgetting the fact that our next president does'nt have a first school leaving certificate, you open one screen shot to make false claims.

All these unsolicited, unwanted and unnecessary propaganda will in a short while start back firing on APC's face.

GEJ has moved on, GMB has moved on. You should too; don't you think so.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by dunkem21(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Very shameful thing I tell you!! So the Army had Mallam BHs certificate and he didnt? Not even a copy!! Couldn't get another from cambridge??
I say these people go use lie insult us...if there was a certificate why wasn't it attached to his INEC form in the First instance? Only I:;diots(which apc supporters are) would believe this rubbish?? Now that they have rigged their way into power..they feel they can sell silly stories to dummies

We just have to be vigilant to these lies and fraud.

And more importantly, be tolerant to their insults. They use it to scare people away from their propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by richidinho(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
it's later not letter

He will never tnk u
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Ofornaira: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
tomzman:
If this is true, then shame on the army. The army is not an institution to play politics with.
does it not sound incredible to to hear that one handed in the original copies of his credentials to his employers?
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
crownprince102:

Selfish ambition has overshadow the righter of this castigated articles brain.....
Your stupidity has graduated in a level that you can hardly comprehend the strateges in politics.
Now listen carefully and stop unnecessary lamentation..........
Politics is not personal coup but a game(after playing you depart).
Politics is like a Drama,Comedy(after acting you evacuate from the stage).

Just abide in the policies and terms that guided nairaland Land forum and stop sounding violence because Naira land is not your personal site. Full stop...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Gets Drunk, Sleeps In Gutter [VIDEO/PHOTO] / Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / ‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.