Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi (51182 Views)

APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by refreshrate: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
deemdeem:

fool how does this change the fact that u are a

My bad, thanks for confirmation of the earlier stated.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
refreshrate:

My bad, thanks for confirmation of the earlier stated.

u fool...........produce of a rotten kunt.
Ur rant made no sense
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Amitex(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
He should bring it to the court on April 24, 2015 so the certificate cases could be quashed. Until then we all know Afikuyomi and Tinubu certificate saga na!!
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
dougivilla:
Is the screen shot a copy of the certificate?

While we are trying to settle down to living with or forgetting the fact that our next president does'nt have a first school leaving certificate, you open one screen shot to make false claims.

All these unsolicited, unwanted and unnecessary propaganda will in a short while start back firing on APC's face.

GEJ has moved on, GMB has moved on. You should too; don't you think so.

Go to Abuja, no vex, and find out.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
omokab:
my only concern about this case is for Tinubu to continue pursue this case in court with AIT so that AIT will go into liquidation when court ask them to pay billions of naira.NTA staffs behind all the propaganda against Buari and Tinibu should be sacked and dealth with accordinly.It will serve as a lesson for other public servant that their responsibilities is to serve the interest of the public not to serve a personal interest.
........ You are absolutely on point my brother.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Blenheim(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sentiments apart, I just confirmed that the said certificate has NOT been found.

My source is a credible and competent source.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by HARDDON: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
jaytee01:
This was the foundation of their hate campaign.
To think that such wickedness could be carried out by GEJ and his cronies in the army!

Whatz with all dese fuss?

Does any 0ther person hold ur original certs?

Is d army a bank that he vaulted his cert wit?

Some folks up in here r just so daft!
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by anibestlala(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
crownprince102:
Every sector under GEJ was corrupt...... Even the EFCC. The decadence has spread to the extent the army denied one of their own.

It actually means if Nnamdi Azikiwe or Odumegwu Ojukwu is alive and they competing with GEJ. He can obviously make Havard and Oxford deny them.

It's not possible to gain admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) without SSCE not to talk of US war college and UK army academy.

Buhari should forgive those bastards and make sure they are evicted from the army. Rebuild our Soldiers and build a better nation.
there is no cause for ado,let the certificate be tendered when his court hearing comes up on the 17th of April. please do you know any other person whose former employers keep their original certificate? smh
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by crownprince102: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
anibestlala:
there is no cause for ado,let the certificate be tendered when his court hearing comes up on the 17th of April. please do you know any other person whose former employers keep their original certificate? smh
The army confirmed it this morning. The pics was shown also shown. By the way, I don't think their were photocopier in 1956 so it is possible for the army to keep original copy.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Adenuga030: 12:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Certificate discovered after election victory ...interesting
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by QuickLink214: 1:35am On Apr 04, 2015
[size=20pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.

☛☛☛☛ Call us on 0⑧0③⑧⑥②⑧④④⑦ ☚☚☚☚
[/size]
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by Elxandre(m): 1:41am On Apr 04, 2015
porka:
Where is the certificate?

This is the same Afikuyomi who claimed he helped Tinubu filled his INEC form in 1999. He is at the centre of certificate forgery and bogus claim by Tinubu then.

The thought of having elected a person without the requisite qualification is bringing them shame and they have to come up with this type of spin.

Buhari is now the president elect, let him simply write to Cambridge to release the certificate promptly. He has nothing to lose by doing that.

Shame! Shame!! if this is how they want to run Nigeria.

They have not even been sworn in and they have started lying.
I have cause to believe that many Nigerians are moróns.
You really believe if he had a certificate he wouldn't have angrily asked for confirmation from Cambridge instantly.
I don't believe the likes of Tinubu were docile enough to allow such sensitive issue jeopardize their candidate's chances, considering the fact that many APC supporters decamped for this singular reason.
Abi Cambridge too was politicized Abi?
Mumu cheesy

With APC's mastery of the media, Nigerians could find themselves in a pool of heavy deception in this incoming regime.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by QuickLink214: 1:41am On Apr 04, 2015
⓪⑧⓪③⑧⑥②⑧④④⑦
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by okpanachil: 4:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Elxandre:

I have cause to believe that many Nigerians are moróns.
You really believe if he had a certificate he wouldn't have angrily asked for confirmation from Cambridge instantly.
I don't believe the likes of Tinubu were docile enough to allow such sensitive issue jeopardize their candidate's chances, considering the fact that many APC supporters decamped for this singular reason.
Abi Cambridge too was politicized Abi?
Mumu cheesy

With APC's mastery of the media, Nigerians could find themselves in a pool of heavy deception in this incoming regime.

My dear,when some people talk i wonder where they leave their brains. Dont worry,I have a feeling that old man will cry again.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by aperture11: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2015
This current Nigeria Army leadership has no idea what espirit De Corp is. Even if Buhari had no certificate they were either supposed to abstain or back him up. That is the spirit of brotherhood in the Army worldwide. These ones though actually lied to please their paymasters.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by BashMe1(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Total Cleansing Of Nigerian Army Will Be Achieved Soonest... Ppl Jes Relax.
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by jaytee01(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
HARDDON:

Whatz with all dese fuss?

Does any 0ther person hold ur original certs?

Is d army a bank that he vaulted his cert wit?

Some folks up in here r just so daft!
Sharrap dere n park well, hate master!

Many other Generals from his era have come to say the same thing n you are here posting rubbish.
Don't die of heartbreak ooOoo
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by HARDDON: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
jaytee01:
Sharrap dere n park well, hate master!

Many other Generals from his era have come to say the same thing n you are here posting rubbish.
Don't die of heartbreak ooOoo

do i know u? undecided undecided
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by dougivilla(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
BashMe1:

Go to Abuja, no vex, and find out.
No sir, I no need go Abuja for anything; I just dey advise you to move on because the principal actors don move on. Abi na until I go Abuja before you go move on
Re: Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi by judiciarypalava: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Pls a scanned copy of the certificate or its still the same old just and l don't believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / ‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.