Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Girl Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Problem (860 Views)

What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Problem by lordprizzle(m): 4:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Am kinda new here and I want you guys to help me out. There's this girl I met one day she is a friend to one of closest friends and her father is a member of my church. Ever since I met her I grew so fond of her and fell in love with her. Unfortunately for me she schools at unilag while I school at uniport. The little time I have each year to see her is virtually 2-4months and after that am off to school although we do normally chat on whatsapp and other online media. Sometimes I feel that chatting with her online is not enough for her to notice my love for her and it's instead drawing her away from me and i've got this feeling that she likes me but the worst scenario is that I feel shy telling her about it. Please help me out guys/ladies in the house I really need your advice in handling this matter. THANKS
Re: Girl Problem by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Am no expert ooo but you can't force love, mostly if she doesn't feel the same way. You should know how she feels about you by the way she chats with you or act around you.

If it's a genuine feeling she is bound to feel it too, and if she does she is definitely going to make out time for you. Or

Shebi na 4 years uni? Chill and finish first, then you can convince her real good.
But am sure the feelings won't last 2 years so don't do anything you will regret.
Re: Girl Problem by lordprizzle(m): 4:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks smiley
Re: Girl Problem by 2dice(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Op you ain't alone
Am also here to learn!
Re: Girl Problem by Skillfullulu(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Wow.... Observation
Re: Girl Problem by lordprizzle(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:
Op you ain't alone
Am also here to learn!
Lmao grin
2dice:
Op you ain't alone
Am also here to learn!
Lmao
Re: Girl Problem by 2dice(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
lordprizzle:
Lmao grin Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Really Fall For Six Packs? / Wisewords For Married Women / Best Way To Propose To A Lady, And She Will Accept (picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.