Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... (10553 Views)

Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Farmers Will Not Pay Any Mandatory Protection Fees, Ogbeh Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

Sorry MalcomIx, it was a cse of mistaken identity
No prob' Sis. Don't judge who someone is from threads opened without reading them. Your contributions along with berem, Obiagelli, etc. are worthy in here. You guys are great to have believed all through. Our women fighters are always the best.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
dunkem21:

Its OK, bro.

I saw her apology also .. Accept it.

I did buddy. Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

ah Egbon, thank You. I think before we finish today, the total money to be won will jump to N2 million!

God bless you for creating this topic.

I have been wanting to start a thread on this issue.

Buhari NEVER made that statement and I am glad we are all setting the records STRAIGHT.

Please add my £1,000 to the pot.

Let's see the TANoids come up with genuine proof linking Buhari to that lie.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
I did buddy. Thanks and stay blessed.

Forgive him grin

It must have been a case of mistaken identity.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by PassingShot(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am surprised dunkem. On what basis is she calling me "bloody killer"? Maybe she saw some threads I've created and without opening them to read arrived at her conclusion. And to think she's among the women I always have a high regard for here is a bit unsettling.

She has apologised already. Let it slide away.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
When it dawns on most of the sai buhari crowd, almost nothing will change by this time next year, besides those that use their own hands to improve their lives, depression will become a contagious disease among you all. You will need more than N500, 000 to explain, why 99.9% of his promises are still mirages.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by idupaul: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
So OP you have 500,000 to waste on this nonsense but I have never seen you contribute even 50k to distressed Nairalanders and TEHN. .. Please keep your 500k and let Buhari do his work , he didn't send you to defend him online
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
PassingShot:

She has apologised already. Let it slide away.
Resolved, PassingShot. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
obailala:
[size=15pt]“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar. This does not speak well for the nation’s economy,”[/size]

I still do not understand how the Vanguard journalist and the Vanguard editor interpreted the above statement to mean "I will make N1 = $1"

This particular falsehood was the height of mischief during the electioneering period and it spread like wild fire. I argued several times with GEJ supporters on the falsehood of this particular statement but even though it was VERY clear that it was a deliberate false interpretation, the GEJ supporters wouldnt want to hear any of it, the kept dwelling on it and acting as if they didnt have brains. I generally had to just shun the argument.

Thank God Buhari won eventually; if GEJ supporters want to continue masturbatiing with this falsehood, they can please themselves.

Vanguard newspapers is pro-Jonathan.

The whole editorial board should be grossly ashamed of themselves.

I'm so glad that this issue is being trashed out now with the records set straight and not in another 4years.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Forgive him grin

It must have been a case of mistaken identity.
Resolved Ralph. Thanks.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
idupaul:
So OP you have 500,000 to waste on this nonsense but I have never seen you contribute even 50k to distressed Nairalanders and TEHN. .. Please keep your 500k and let Buhari do his work , he didn't send you to defend him online

Please shut up.

How do you know we've not reached out to nairalanders in distress or we've not donated to the TeHN pot? Do you expect us to publicise our identities and the good we've done?

Please, park well.

If you want the money offered on this thread, provide evidence linked buhari to the false quote or you get the hell lost!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:
When it dawns on most of the sai buhari crowd, almost nothing will change by this time next year, besides those that use their own hands to improve their lives, depression will become a contagious disease among you all. You will need more than N500, 000 to explain, why 99.9% of his promises are still mirages.
'wireless are you back? Why is it I haven't seen you for some days now, or is it the shock?

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
'wireless are you back? Why is it I haven't seen you for some days now, or is it the shock?

Gone where, I don't stalk people. Also I hate liars like you.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by idupaul: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Please shut up.

How do you know we've not reached out to nairalanders in distress or we've not donated to the TeHN pot? Do you expect us to publicise our identities and the good we've done?

Please, park well.

If you want the money offered on this thread, provide evidence linked buhari to the false quote or you get the hell lost!
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=idupaul post=32311220]

See this fool and poverty stricken im.becile.

You are vexed on how other people choose to spend their money and I gave you a well deserved response which has given you incurable epilepsy.

Who you be? grin Na ijebuman you dey threaten over the internet? undecided grin grin grin Be warned! angry

Ori e ti buru!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
idupaul:

And I quote you again.

If you are a "distressed nairalander" in need of 50k, admit it and don't be ashamed. Who knows, someone can come to your aid and help you out rather than throwing tantrums online.

You've not solved half the problems and difficulties in your miserable, wrectched life neither have you thought about the tons of problems,difficulties, challenges and misery coming your way yet you are wishing problems via nairaland to an ijebuman.

You must be insane!

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na waa ooo.. C as Figures they roll..
Fellow progressives make una leave all this useless TANoid ooo... There's no substantial evidence to back up their claim...But this money fear me ooo, make una do good Samaritan for me oo, me i need d cash pass all those useless mofos...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Gone where, I don't stalk people. Also I hate liars like you.
I hope you're happy now as the Niger Delta has come under the management of visionary leaders who would give the common man what's due to him and his environment. The era of few stashing millions is over as all leakages for siphoning off the commonwealth will be sealed. Help me great Asari Dokubo if you see him. Tell him I said, why is he deceiving the ND youths and other Nigerians. He went to Cotonou and kept all his money and built his businesses while urging hardworking ND youths to fight. If anything happens he'll just run there to enjoy his loot. Wise up my good ND youths; don't follow Asari.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
I hope you're happy now as the Niger Delta has come under the management of visionary leaders who would give the common man what's due to him and his environment. The era of few stashing millions is over as all leakages for siphoning off the commonwealth will be sealed. Help me great Asari Dokubo if you see him. Tell him I said, why is he deceiving the ND youths and other Nigerians. He went to Cotonou and kept all his money and built his businesses while urging hardworking ND youths to fight. If anything happens he'll just run there to enjoy his loot. Wise up my good ND youths; don't follow Asari.

You are wasting your time with me. Your poverty stricken family will remain the same come May 29 2019. Worry about yourself and keep trolling with your 500 monikers on NL.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

You are wasting your time with me. Your poverty stricken family will remain the same come May 29 2019. Worry about yourself and keep trolling with your 500 monikers on NL.
Ah ah 'wireless. You hardly abuse now. What's wrong? Say what you want, but help me advise my brothers in the delta not to listen to Asari.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Ah ah 'wireless. You hardly abuse now. What's wrong? Say what you want, but help me advise my brothers in the delta not to listen to Asari.

You have been advised already to stop worrying about people 1000000 times better than you. Help your parents out, they need poverty deliverance from you, if you can deliver yourself first.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by nsiazu: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will pay anyone PDP and even include $7Billion treasury bill money if.................
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by CoCoLav(f): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
jayfolarin:
It's high time we raised our voices and quench this propaganda before those fake tanoids shove it down everyone's throats in an attempt to use it against GMB in 2019.

You must be joking. Why didn't you quench it before the elections? Was it not on the basis of this same propaganda some people decided to vote Buhari? Why didn't you raise your voice and quench it then? Now he has been elected and it is suddenly a bogus claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

You have been advised already to stop worrying about people 1000000 times better than you. Help your parents out, they need poverty deliverance from you, if you can deliver yourself first.
But 'wireless, this election thing I lost it three times oo!

7 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:

Lolllll. Ouch! grin
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:

Election was over almost 4 days ago, stop trying to be smarter than a primary six pupil.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Unfortunately, it was all propaganda by the PDP paid journalists. Buhari never said so.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by pbs4real(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

I am the one telling you to prove yourself. I have read a couple of these
copy paste news report, but i have not read exactly where GMB mentioned
with his own mouth the false news you guys are carrying around town
so show me or forever remain silent? dont you want N500k?
e sure 4 u?
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Election was over almost 4 days ago, stop trying to be smarter than a primary six pupil.
Just reminding you that there's no basis for you to cry having lost only once, while I've lost it three times. You should be a good sportsman and extend your hand, not throwing direct insults, - something you don't engage in.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please since I don't have money, am I allowed to top the bet with 500 naira please?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Brimmie(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:

LMAO!! grin grin
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Just reminding you that there's no basis for you to cry having lost only once, while I've lost it three times. You should be a good sportsman and extend your hand, not throwing direct insults, - something you don't engage in.

Do me a favour and get off my mention. I don't have time for congenital liars. Activate your other monikers and keep on trolling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / "Government Overlooking Leaders Promoting Bloodletting, Brings Violence" - Shehu / Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.