Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Help How Do I Start Reselling Data - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Help How Do I Start Reselling Data (1056 Views)

Pls Which Business Can I Start In Makurdi With 50k / Make Good Profit Reselling Original & Quality Power Banks / Say Goodbye To Poverty Reselling These Ridiculously Cheap Quality Products(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help How Do I Start Reselling Data by viyon02: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Hi NLanders please i see advert of cheap data here everytime,i am interested in reselling of MTN,ETISALAT and GLO data please how do i go about this buisness and how viable is it.
Re: Help How Do I Start Reselling Data by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2015
It's called data share. You buy the data in bulk, say 10GB of data, and sell it in parts to customers. You'll need to contact the service providers for more info. But u need a place where the demand is high coz the moment u buy such data, the expiration date starts counting and if there's low demand, it might expire with you.
Re: Help How Do I Start Reselling Data by viyon02: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
It's called data share. You buy the data in bulk, say 10GB of data, and sell it in parts to customers. You'll need to contact the service providers for more info. But u need a place where the demand is high coz the moment u buy such data, the expiration date starts counting and if there's low demand, it might expire with you.
Thanks,i am planning to sell it to my group members on FB and also offline.

(1) (Reply)

Export Contract For Sale / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / Used China Phone Needed In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.