Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) (5277 Views)

Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Oscarrazzi(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2015
I need your constructive Criticism on this one. So what do you think?

A finished piece study on Hollywood Veteran Actor
Morgan Freeman

Artist: Oscar Chuks.

www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts

Medium: Ball point Pen (BIC) on white embossed
paper.

Size: 20X24 frame size

Work hour: 80hours

From same artist of the Monalisa Chinda piece, Nelson
Mandela, Prof. Wole Soyinka, and others.

Visit www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts

to see the
progress shots and other works.....thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Oscarrazzi(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2015
One of the progress shots.

Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Arsenella007(f): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Wow simply put.. You are goooddd
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Archmage(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2015
incredible is an understatement! i would love to learn..... do i have any hope?
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Oscarrazzi(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Archmage:
incredible is an understatement! i would love to learn..... do i have any hope?
100%
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Oscarrazzi(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Arsenella007:
Wow simply put.. You are goooddd
thanks, but that was expensively put.
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by YabaLeftist: 5:22am On Apr 04, 2015
This is awesome! Incredible!

I'm an art enthusiast myself, I do a lil bit of amateur pencil, watercolor and acrylic painting, I'm self taught. But I really find this pen drawing amazing because I know that with pencil drawing, you can produce different tones with different grades of pencil, 1H to 8B,but I wonder how you produce varying tones with just a single pen. Can I get a little tip on how you do that? Thanks.
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fantastic job. Someone would like to interview you for a tv programme that celebrates young people with talent. Pls send a pm or email abodashee@yahoo.com so I can give you further details.

1 Like

Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Dyt(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
How can I get my son to have passion for art even at this age of his
This is simply awesome
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

Morgan Freeman

paper.

to see the
Pal, how do u always do these unbelievable things... The drawings are just too wonderful to be true... I don't mean to discourage u though..
I think I av to see u do this with my own eyes..#I'm beginning to behave like the doubting Thomas# #notMyFaultSha.. I'm just wondering..

1 Like

Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by dragon2(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Fantastic
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Urine: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

Morgan Freeman

paper.

to see the

Baba! You're talented! I'm short of words but I know you will blow up, you will hit it big. Don't forget me when you get to your kingdom. Well done!
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Oscarrazzi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks you all. Your comments are as amazing too.
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Oscarrazzi pls send me an email. The producer of the programme is really on my neck. I sent you a pm too but I haven't goTten a reply
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Oscarrazzi(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
bodashee:
Oscarrazzi pls send me an email. The producer of the programme is really on my neck. I sent you a pm too but I haven't goTten a reply
Bodashee just sent an email.
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Bodashee just sent an email.

i havent gotten it sir. better still just send me a text message on 08137411875. i'll be expecting pls.
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by JohnWriter: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Epic!... Kudos man.
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Oscarrazzi(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks everyone for your comments.
Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by jjk24(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is amazing, makes me sad though, bein blaming ma inability to make realistic portraits to ma limited access to professional tools, buh see what you are doing wif simple pen and paper... Kudus bro, buh if u can help a broda too and point me to d write tutorial or sumfin. Will be appreciated. Nice work again. I salute.

1 Like

Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by Cofrancis(m): 3:12am On May 31, 2017
tis how i drew Morgan freeman

Re: An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) by IamProdigy: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Really amazing!
Kip this boat sailing

I do hope to make my uploads soonest

(1) (Reply)

Near-death Experiences Caught On Camera (shockingly Unbelievable) / Shocking Historical Photos / Photography Whatapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.