Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me (3486 Views)

Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why are you telling us?

Are we your boyfriend?

Things is, you are tried of the relationship and wants to end it but you don't know how to go about it because their is no tangible reason to.

You should just breakup because you don't deserve. No cheat deserves a faithful partner.
his d one who doesn't deserve me, av been faithful for 4yrs, he starved me of sex and affection,what do u want me to do
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
go one round and rest for a week!! What the ff!!! grin
i said two weeks, so plz go get a glass
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
DiamonJ:
Can you marry a guy /man who is not romantic, go one round and rest for two week, dont know how to cuddle a woman at night, who make you feel old inside, now i feel jealous each time i see couple cuddling and hugging, now i'm beginning to dislike him , i feel more relax when his not around me, and feel anger, heartache, not living each time his around, i only feel young outside my relationship, bcoz I alot of guys are in love with me, i was forced to sleep with one to see if am still alive, since then d guy has fall in love with me and i'm not in love with him just a frn with benefit, i hate cheating but wetin man pikin go do?

I can see he has a gun to your head.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by apparentlylaw(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
wen u no get work....if u have tins to do u won't be finking like dZ

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can bet my left nyash that the guy is not interested in marrying her either.
if u like bet with ur 2 inch left penis, he love to marry me, bcoz i'm every man's dream woman, i'm not a furniture, i'm a woman who need affection, love and care, forget about d money, i can handle that, all i need is love
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by vizkiz: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
DiamonJ:
i said two weeks, so plz go get a glass

two weeks!!! Hell No! Baby, you need to the furcked badly grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Enegod:
what exactly do you want us to do for you?
,Nothing, just starve a faithful woman love making, affection for 4yrs if she won't cheat on u
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by justmuhd(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
truth is,a relationship is mnt to be enjoyed and obviouly,you're not enjoying it..confront your bf and talk to him abt the issues that are bothering you..tell him what you want..tell him how it makes you feel when you dont get them..its better to try to make it work..if he doesnt show genuine to make changes,its best you seek geener pastures..hope this helps.
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Tallesty1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
DiamonJ:
if u like bet with ur 2 inch left penis, he love to marry me, bcoz i'm every man's dream woman, i'm not a furniture, i'm a woman who need affection, love and care, forget about d money, i can handle that, all i need is love
John 5:31 "If I testify about Myself, My testimony is not valid.
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Damn babe dump his ass if he did not change after four years of dating I bet my life savings he will not change and you will still cheat on him even in marriage

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:

two weeks!!! Hell No! Baby, you need to the furcked badly grin
now you are talking
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Just a bitchch
u and ur family are the bitches
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can bet my left nyash that the guy is not interested in marrying her either.
nonsence
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by younghartz(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2015
DiamonJ:
Can you marry a guy /man who is not romantic, go one round and rest for two week, dont know how to cuddle a woman at night, who make you feel old inside, now i feel jealous each time i see couple cuddling and hugging, now i'm beginning to dislike him , i feel more relax when his not around me, and feel anger, heartache, not living each time his around, i only feel young outside my relationship, bcoz I alot of guys are in love with me, i was forced to sleep with one to see if am still alive, since then d guy has fall in love with me and i'm not in love with him just a frn with benefit, i hate cheating but wetin man pikin go do?

Drug em then bleep him so his gonna rest 4 2yrs

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
OKNkanu:
keep "serching"
i will found
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by donMIG(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
DiamonJ:

I no bother to read finish but I get advice
BREAK UP NOW OR REGRET LERA
GET A MAN WHO TREAT U LIKE A TRUE DIAMOND JOOR
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nigga ain got no juice in him.
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by icedfire(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
maybe he has another woman satisfying him outside..

oya come let's cheat on ur bf together...

by the way diamondJ, four years in a wrong relationship is too long...jump out as soon as possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? / Just Negodu! See What This Lady Wore To A Public Function - Photos / See Wahala Iv Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.