Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos (42635 Views)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nicepoker:
is that how politics is being run in ur village? Mumu.

Yes grin

Even you yourself will vote for Ambode
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by 7lives: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

But for shame.....he should have given it all up....he is up against good Lagosians that want development for lagos....not those on a vendetta mission.

1000 likes for you, sentiment has change since GMB victory.
Change like an egg was laid in Lagos, incubated in SW/ Edo, change is now the sweetest music to every ear in Nigeria.
Change is now here and some reprobate minds want to drag Lagos down with them, ala ti ko gbodo se.
Lagosians, APC all the way, say no to stagnancy and backwardness, vote APC.

1 Like

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by dre11(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

Association of failure! They sensed the sure victory of Ambode next Sat and they are strategising, They are most likely to have kow-towed for JK if Jeg has won But failure is an orphan,

May we not be failures in Jesus Name

I say a big Amen to your prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by adaweezy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
talktoUTI:
wowww..... When great steps down to lift you up, they must have seen potentials.. Good potentials
Ambo2015 oooooo
you this Guy from twitter to fb to instagram

1 Like

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/10-governoship-candidate-step-down-for-ambode-in-lagos/

Below are the signed list of the 10parties
Cc lalasticlala

I wonder wat thiefnibu and fashake has promised them from d table of d president to be?
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by haby2009: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
freshness2020:
...change at the top
..change at the bottom (Lagos)
...since we need change! Let it also continue in the state level.
Lagos state will not be an exceptional case.
JK we know.

1 Like

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
jeremy411:
Youth corpers protest non-payment of election allowance

An Open Letter to Jega.

http://republic36.com/2015/04/03/youth-corpers-protest-non-payment-of-allowance-promise-to-back-out-of-april-11-elections/

Please broadcast till it gets to Professor Attahiru Jega

I just supposed d amt they were promised that made dem agree to rig d election. Allawi norni!
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Emmaowolabia(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahahaha, is it not better to be a friend at d eleventh hour than to be an enemy of a set of people where buhari is the baba? After all, they know they dont stand a chance. Emulation, my daddy said is better than jealousy.
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Canme4u(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
Ambo, a o ti i de cheesy
Soon, AGBAJE himself will step down for him

Baba, I hope Jonathan and PEG wont do honeymoon in Kirikiri grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
They are thiefs looking for post in abuja
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by acehud: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
With APC in the center, we must make d strong argument that Lagos ultimately benefits with an APC Govt in place . #Ambo2015
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by afrikanns: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can you electorates see the desperation of these PDP people, they chose non citizen if the state to deputize just to win what is not winnable, Lagosians you have to reason well and try to understand what is gonna be the consequences of their action, For that stupid action of theirs show them by outvote them coming Saturday.
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by afrikanns: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can you electorates see the desperation of these PDP people, they chose non citizen of the state to deputize just to win what is not winnable, Lagosians you have to reason well and try to understand what is gonna be the consequences of their action, For that stupid action of theirs show them by outvote them coming Saturday.
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Zaikon(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABANGBALI:
no let me see you near Abike Ade again
lol u en
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by saltoftheearth: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
CHANGE, YES! BUT FROM FASHOLA TO AMBODE
freshness2020:
...change at the top
..change at the bottom (Lagos)
...since we need change! Let it also continue in the state level.
Lagos state will not be an exceptional case.
JK we know.
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by omololu2020(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dinhodinho:
Whatever They Like Let Them Do, IGBOS Will Still Decide Who Will Win The Governorship Election In Lagos State, Even In Their Backyard.
IGBOS RULES IN NIGERIA.
just d way ibos decide who won d presidential election.fool

1 Like

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by worryless: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
English please?
afrikanns:
Can you electorates see the desperation of these PDP people, they chose non citizen of the state to deputize just to win what is not winnable, Lagosians you have to reason well and try to understand what is gonna be the consequences of their action, For that stupid action of theirs show them by outvote them coming Saturday.
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ambode still on his way.
Jk we knw jk we trust.
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by BlueRoyale: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm... With the rate everybody is embracing CHANGE... I think PDP as a party is officially CHOPPED & SCREWED ***in T-pain & lil wayne voice***
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by doctorlove: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Finally!
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by moufan: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
nice one, it's ambode insha ALLAH
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
congrats to AMbode in advance................
singing ' AMBO O X2

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by lastpage: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
Ambo, a o ti i de cheesy
Soon, AGBAJE himself will step down for him

If JK knew...........he would have been just a lil'bit more patient. undecided undecided

After yearning "Opatta" with the mor@n of a Jonathan, decamping back to APC is almost an impossible task!

Too bad, let him just step-down as well so as not to waste Voter's time

But then, l hope Ambode is not just going to start feeling too secure and take Voters for granted.
APC should make it abundantly clear to him that If he fails to exceed fashola's performance, then he will be killing the chances of APC in Lagos, in the 2019 elections, just like Jonathan killed PDP chances this 2015.
Hope "the LESSONS" are learned?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by ebugreat: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let the game begins..... Let the best man win..... God bless Nigeria...
Sai GEJ.......
Sai buhari....
Sai Jimi.........
Sai Ambode...

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by CoCoLav(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
I doubt Jimi will remove the Lekki/Epe toll. Anyone who votes him on that basis is living in la la land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by hush15: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Atimes, I read nairalanders post and I shake my head in dismay, seeing shallowness in human thoughts and reasoning

We all should see the beaty of what just happened. GEJ's action should enlighten us cos what it means is that he has giving the Nigerian People a voice. That voice is power and thus he has handed us the power to manage our government and not the other way around.

We should learn that in Nigeria, too much investiture of power to one political party is unhealthy for our democracy. It undermines our powers as citizens. And as such, we need to groom either the present strong opposition inpreparation for the annomallies of current government in power. A good instance is the APC to checkmate the PDP whenever they mess up. The question now is who checkmates the APC when the mess up? Every present government needs competition and as each government's party afilliation compete to perform and deliver on their manifestos, the real beneficaries are the citizens. That is the power of our voice wielded by us over the government of our choice

For a strategic state like lagos, we have the opportunity to balance the power. Especially the one at the center. Let's take a cue again from the our latest success as a country. Southwest, especially Lagos is so key to our political growth. APC from lagos is what was projected to what they are today. So it is right to say that Lagos is key to any political growth. Even the power at the center can't afford to joke with a State like lagos. Largely because, it gives vulnerability to the current dispensation.

Why am I saying all these? As we progress in to the second phase of our electoral process, we shouldn't just consider our individual interest as our current president has just shown us but to put our state and our country first. We must protect our voice, our democracy and the only way is to create competition. In our various states, when choosing governors, it is not about who we like, its bout balancing power and driving performance with our voice which is our vote. So, its bout what can you deliver to challenge the party at the center or what the party center can deliver to challenge what the party at state wants to deliver.

For this reason, I won't want to concede Lagos to APC, but would prefer PDP at the mantle of leadership. The reasons are clear: which is to strengthen our democracy by creating competition and to balance power.

PDP are ready to address their issues. They are willing to work on the deficiencies. They are ready to perform better and to win the confidence lost in the people and what better way to show this than to deliver on their promises of a better lagos. This return challenges the Party at the center to also deliver cos they will see that should they behave funny and fail on their promises, they again may be overtaken. So they can't afford any loopholes. Who are the real beneficiaries, the CITIZENS of our beloved country. It is time to hold our governments by the balls and hold them accountable on their words.

For this, in Lagos, I implore we allow the PDP take charge. Their Statesmanship is the reason we need to. If they can show statesmanship at federal level, it means there is hope of better performance if given an opportunity to serve again. They know its business unusual and can't joke with the people anymore and its proven by their defeat at the federal level so they just have to deliver.

We have everything to gain I believe. The citizen's voice will be golden and we can keep substituting to enjoy the dividend of democracy.

If not for anything but to create competition for performance, vote PDP in lagos and yes, we will experience true change like never before. Our lives will be better for it.

Look at it this way, if APC hard to perform so hard in lagos to gain popularity to reach the center, PDP will work twice harder to regain the peoples confidence again as they find their way back to the center.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by skimarvel: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerian Blog Awards 2014 Voting Begins!!!

Hi everyone, please help us vote our blog MEDICALMATTAZ as the BEST FITNESS OR HEALTH BLOG in the HEALTH/FITNESS category of the Nigerian Blog Awards 2014.

The voting exercise runs from March 23 - April 6, 2015. Please visit the link below to place your vote:

nigerianblogawards.com/vote2014.php

Please carefully follow the instructions given thereof to make your vote count. Thanks.

Medicalmattaz, bringing health solution through information dissemination. . .
Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by Chigold101(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
gen2briz:
Good of them...
Ambo is finally here

But no ministerial appointment oo
i wonder if many people here understand our electioneering system at all. These 10 guber candidates are steping down for Ambode after ballot paper have been printed...lolzzz this is very funny sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Governoship Candidate Step Down For Ambode In Lagos by aLgoridim(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:
The success GMB had in the presidency is really rubbing on the candidate of APC in the gubernatorial elections in most state and Ambode is not an exception to this goodness
You are absolutely correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers / …babangida Defends Buhari / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.